It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Scam, Scam, Scam!’: European Parliament Member Rips Global Warming Hysteria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Here is a video where a member from the UK parliament in January 20th 2010 tells it as it is about the AGW SCAM. But of course he doesn't even touch the surface as there are many facts that show AGW is nothing more than a scam.

www.breitbart.tv...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Best quote in the video: "Al Gore, snake oil salesman, crook." Priceless.

How much power does this man have? Does he have a good reputation? I don't know much about the European parliament.

[edit on 22/1/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"Scam, Scam, Scam." Mr. Bloom I applaud you.

Now on to business. What's this about the New Zealand research that is all fake?

That needs to be found and exposed, if his allegations are true.

Edit: Grammar

[edit on 22-1-2010 by sporkmonster]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I would have prefered a 20 minute plus speech by the man, he obviously had a lot to say. I will do some digging in the meantime. Given the extremely brief amount of time he had at his disposal I can only really say I enjoyed the refreshing and heartfelt rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

He's a member of the European Parliament, not the UK Parliament and a UKIP member at that. They have a tendency to froth at the mouth over most things while knwoing bugger all about what it is they are frothing.

As for the amount of power the Euro parliament has, since the 1st january it has had it's teeth sharpened and has quite a bit of clout. Certainly worth keeping an eye on, anyway.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I started this thread yesterday...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Best quote in the video: "Al Gore, snake oil salesman, crook." Priceless.

How much power does this man have? Does he have a good reputation? I don't know much about the European parliament.
[edit on 22/1/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

European parliament have almost no power. Too huge, too much contradictory aims. Power is in Commission hands.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad

Not since the 1st january chum. With the signing and ratification of the Lisbon Treaty, the EU Parliament has considerably more power and can hold the Commission to account. You can also petition the EU parliament directly as an EU citizen, providing you gather enough signatories.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
it seems that UK parliament are doing their bit as from march this year in setting up an independent inquiry in to the scam see more here

new topics

top topics

join