It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Conspiracy Sites on Wikipedia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I was curious so I looked up Conspiracy Theory on Wikipedia. I'm like WTF? Those links are what listed on that page:

Conspiracy Sites

* www.elephantintheparlor.org... allows guest posting and registered posting on their forum. It has an integrated and free for all chatroom. All things conspiracy go here.
* lunaticoutpost.com... allows guest posting and registered posting on their forum. For the most current 'lunatic fringe' topics. These include HAARP, UFO's, Government corruption, and Spiritual Conspiracies.

I visited the first site and could not make heads or tails out of it. Just a bunch of random ramblings.

The second one? Just a copy of GLP - even much worse than GLP!

WHERE THE HELL IS ATS?

I mean really. ATS is the greatest conspiracy site there is (or any kind of site ever). Why is it not listed or at least referenced?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Maybe it is because ATS is not considered a "Conspiracy" site would be my best guess.

It has forums and threads that are conspiracy themes but for the most part it is not dedicated to that.

It is a site that allows one to discover information and learn knowledge not found or covered by the MSM.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yeah Ats is a conspiracy theory website It has almost everything there is to do with conspiracy theories someone needs to put a link to it somewhere!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You should be glad ATS was not listed with those two websites! They were horrible!

The first one was laid out so poorly, I just could not stand to check it out for long... the second one... The posts were all just horrible crap...

I saw one about a woman killing her husband by sitting in him....:shk:

ATS, is the number one conspiracy website for a reason you know!

top topics

join