It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth without the Moon! VID*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I always wondered how powerful moon is and how it relates to Earth. Some say the gravity on Earth is effected by our moon, some say it effects our perception of time and some say it's an artificial ET base monitoring Earth and it's beings.

I thought this was a well done documentary on what happens on "The Day The Moon Was Gone". It's complication is enormous, we probably can not exist without our moon.

Pt 1 The Day The Moon Was Gone

Pt 2 The Day The Moon Was Gone

Pt 3 The Day The Moon Was Gone

Pt 4 The Day The Moon Was Gone

Pt 5 The Day The Moon Was Gone

What if this plane x is just an asteroid and it's not gonna hit earth but our moon and move it out of it's orbit, causing the pole flips on Earth?

Such perfect universe, such perfect coloration so that life can exists... funny how we (people) tend to destroy each other and the Earth with no care on what magic had to happen for us to even exists.. such arrogance... We're the only living being on Earth that kills by choice for power/greed, no other animal does that!

Makes you realize how fragile we are!

[edit on 22-1-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Such perfect universe, such perfect coloration so that life can exists... funny how we (people) tend to destroy each other and the Earth with no care on what magic had to happen for us to even exists.. such arrogance... We're the only living being on Earth that kills by choice for power/greed, no other animal does that!

I'm sorry but this is complete bs!

Animals will kill each other for power and greed, look it up.

Its not a perfect universe, but it is pretty spectacular that in one little tiny portion of it, we came up

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Their intention may not be to "kill" for power, it is in their nature to dominate (and not all animals, some). We "kill" for the joy of it... for the excuse of power/greed. How do I know that? because of the SNIP* I've seen going on in our world, in our past and present.

Even if you're right, animals kill for power/greed... you're justifying it as being okay, since the animals do it, so can we... well we should be much more better then that, figured by now we should be more evolved then animals!

So either way... I hold Humanity for SNIP* we're doing to this world and each other.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by freighttrain]

new topics

join