It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

movie from long ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm trying to remember the title of a movie that used to scare the hell out of me as a kid.

I remember very vague details about it, but ill give you what i have and see if anyone can help me out.

1.) Its supposed to be a scary movie with a monster. I don't know if you could consider this a "cheesy" scary movie or not, because as i said earlier, it scared me as a KID, i haven't watched it yet as an adult

2.) I remember it starts out with this little monster climbing on clothing in the parents closet

3.) There is a cat (kitty cat) as one of the main characters. This cat ends up getting stabbed in the chest by the monster, thought to be dead, but returns later to save the little girl

4.) I remember one scene where the father comes into the girls room at bed time, and she's terrified to got o bed because she says the monster comes out of the bottom part of her wall at night (through some tiles i believe)

and....thats all i remember

i have done every google search i can to find this movie. I don't remember it being a popular movie at all - this is more one of those things that it bugs me that i cant remember the name, so i gotta find it again so my mind will be at ease

Any movie buffs out there with good enough memory to help me out

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Stephen King's "Cat's Eye".

There were three stories...the one you mention was the last one I think (with a young Drew Barrymore)....

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Stephen King's "Cat's Eye".

There were three stories...the one you mention was the last one I think (with a young Drew Barrymore)....

YOU ARE A GOD!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Not quite... I just remember being creeped out by that little bugger in the wall too, hehe....

top topics

join