It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Terror Threat Raised To Severe

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

The "major incident" involvement of the Wiltshire Police does not include forced vaccinations, but it does include (God forbid) the management of order should a pandemic strike and the county, hospitals and public support mechanisms collapse. Nothing wrong with being prepared.

There are no secret vaccination centres and the website cited is just some paranoid nut having a laugh. I expect if a pandemic struck there would be incentive to quickly manage vaccinations from a panicked public and the facilities have been pre-selected and are those already registered to be capable of helping with other disasters, like village halls accommodating victims of flooding and the like. Nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with disallowing unvaccinated children into school under normal public health, but that does not entail “forced” vaccinations “by the police” as was your original premise.

Like I said, you just need to hope that there is not a pandemic – of any sort – because the implications are profound.

Just because someone has a contrary view which does not support the irrational paranoia and mistrust over vaccinations and pandemic management does not mean they are “paid to be here”.

Regards

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Ok so here we go...............
It's "THEIR" time to have the next false flag occurence. Those in the KNOW who watch the world economy can easily see that the US economy is not getting better and in fact it's far worse then they will ever tell you.

Martial law in my opinion is only a few steps away......

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by unruly1

I thought this thread was about the UK?
Martial law is not about to happen any time soon in the UK. There isn't so much of the Rambo mentality here and besides we would most likely queue politely whatever happens

But the fear of martial law comes up so frequently in discussions amongst our American cousins, I'm beginning to sense almost a desire for it to happen

[edit on 24-1-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by unruly1

So is this what you would be doing if you wanted to send everyone into a panic to force martial law on the people?

Lets forget about the vaccinations because that has nothing to do with this thread...

What i get from a lot of these replies is implication towards a false flag op to scare the people into either :

A) Giving up all hope
B) Leaving their Homeland for a place which isnt threatened by Islam
C) Justifying the war perhaps and an impending one with Iran

What would martial law do anyway?

We are already constantly under the radar wherever we go so Martial Law IMO won't really make much difference in that respect... maybe if we were forced to stay indoors and not go anywhere then i could see a problem

[edit on 24-1-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Ok simple question for you Brits, is Anjem Choudary a real person? Are most Brits aware of who he is? Is what he says recognized as a message from Islam?

www.dailystar.co.uk...
"Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star Sunday, East London-based Choudary, 42, said: “The Government’s decision to ban Islam4UK is a very dangerous one as it will only increase the potential for some very nasty conflict."
“You only have to look at what happened between Bosnia and Serbia at Srebrenica. There could be a bloodbath on the streets."
“I don’t think the British people want that but, when you start to suppress ideological movements, you push them underground and there is more chance of conflict.' "

Why do you put up with threats like this and not deport this piece of shiiit?
This is a form of extortion, either you do what muslims want or there will be a bloodbath. WTF?
Why is this guy still in the UK???
Why is this guy not in jail for threats?
This is not freedom of speech, it's taking advantage of freedom to spread extortion.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Ok simple question for you Brits, is Anjem Choudary a real person? Are most Brits aware of who he is? Is what he says recognized as a message from Islam?

www.dailystar.co.uk...
"Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star Sunday, East London-based Choudary, 42, said: “The Government’s decision to ban Islam4UK is a very dangerous one as it will only increase the potential for some very nasty conflict."
“You only have to look at what happened between Bosnia and Serbia at Srebrenica. There could be a bloodbath on the streets."
“I don’t think the British people want that but, when you start to suppress ideological movements, you push them underground and there is more chance of conflict.' "

Why do you put up with threats like this and not deport this piece of shiiit?
This is a form of extortion, either you do what muslims want or there will be a bloodbath. WTF?
Why is this guy still in the UK???
Why is this guy not in jail for threats?
This is not freedom of speech, it's taking advantage of freedom to spread extortion.

Firstly, the Daily Star is not really something to be trusted. I take anything in those tabloids with a grain of salt. Going on that article alone...

Many of them do not register to vote

Then its entirely their own fault if they are not fairly represented! How can they complain about how they are treated if 3/4 of them cant even be bothered to fill in their electoral form, which literally takes 10 seconds.

I dont think the guy was threatening anyone, I think he was merely painting a possible scenario and it has been sensationalised.

“If Muslims are not allowed to speak out they could be driven to use other tactics. This in turn will increase tensions with the white community. I would expect fresh attacks on Muslims and the Government will not be able to control the situation.”

What a load of crap. He already stated that three quarters of muslims dont even register to vote so its their own fault.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
I dont think the guy was threatening anyone, I think he was merely painting a possible scenario and it has been sensationalised.

“If Muslims are not allowed to speak out they could be driven to use other tactics. This in turn will increase tensions with the white community. I would expect fresh attacks on Muslims and the Government will not be able to control the situation.”

What a load of crap. He already stated that three quarters of muslims dont even register to vote so its their own fault.

I understand that the Star is like a tabloid, but there are plenty of other sources on this guy of hate speech and threats.
So you are saying that the muslims should register to vote and there will be less tension in the country?

What you may not realize is that registering to vote isn't Sharia Law. Muslims believe and follow Sharia Law no matter what country they are in, so voting would be a sin of sorts. They would be voting for an infidel and that is against everything they believe in.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Choudary is a self-publicist. He aims to incite tension in the country and 'suggests' that violence will occur. The Star on the other hand, has an ideological theme that's against Islam and Sharia Law in this country. It's a Conservative paper and sees the immigration issue as being caused by the Labour Party. By seeking to undermine Labour...the points go to Conservative. It's an old game.

Choudary and The Star have totally different beliefs, but they both want the same thing...racial and religious tension according to their respective politics. If we have the Race Riots from 10 years ago, The Star sells more papers and Choudary incites more hatred. It's profoundly sickening IMO and irresponsible.

EDIT: forgot to point out that I don't believe either Choudary or Star reflect reality. They subvert reality with fricking propaganda.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So it's ok that Choudary is threatening the people of the UK with a bloodbath? The Brits act like... aww, that's no biggie, he's still a nice chap... let's give him a cookie and send him on his way...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You are so right about the US pretty much already being there..... I wanted to really say that this is to keep everyone afraid and looking to the Government of whatever country will have the next false flag as their saviours.
I am a Canadian that live din the US for many years on and off Now it's off....I have seen enough from being there that its not good...I dont care what anyone will tell you from the US. The Brits are under the same thumb I know they are a relatively peacful people and that Martial Law probably wouldnt be required or better said desired.........yet

As long as the SHEEP continue running to their Gov's for saving them we're all screwed...

BTW Its great being back in Canada!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Does anybody know if this is in anyway connected to the ukrainian super respiratory flu that was threatening to lock down the whole country?????

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Another False flag op, only in Europe this time?..time will tell.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Does anybody know if this is in anyway connected to the ukrainian super respiratory flu that was threatening to lock down the whole country?????

The Ukraine flu was political posturing because it was an election month. The flu mutated and many people were hospitalized because they hadn't the immunities but for the most part it was about their election.

The terror threat in the UK comes from legitimate reports from various plane bombing attempts, chatter and a tape released by OBL (RIP) yesterday. Yemen cells are being attacked and are getting pissed off. Hamas is moving toward Israel. Iran is antsy so there are alot of factors that add up to danger.

The best thing to do is to make an emergency plan if you haven't already. Just dismissing a threat is foolish. First make sure your family has a home base and an alternative location to meet just in case. Everyone should have a plan in place because communication might be disrupted, so talk it out now. For instance, have someone available to pick up and take care of your kids in case you can't get home. Have food and supplies for 3 weeks if possible. Same prep as for a hurricane.
Look at Haiti, it's been almost 2 weeks and some people haven't been cared for yet.
Better to prepare and nothing happen than not to prepare and something happens... just sayin.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Firefly_

I understand that the Star is like a tabloid, but there are plenty of other sources on this guy of hate speech and threats.
So you are saying that the muslims should register to vote and there will be less tension in the country?

What you may not realize is that registering to vote isn't Sharia Law. Muslims believe and follow Sharia Law no matter what country they are in, so voting would be a sin of sorts. They would be voting for an infidel and that is against everything they believe in.

Well, not quite. My point is (I should have made this clearer) that they could vote for their own representatives in the House of Commons. This will give them their voice. Until they do, they have no right to complain that things dont go their way.

They cannot refuse to participate in our political system, then throw a hissy fit when they dont get what they want. If they live in our society, they abide by our societies rules and customs. If they dont like it then they should find a country that is more suited to them.

Its the same for anyone who doesn't vote regardless of their belief system.

And I still believe a lot of the "hate speech" is completely and intentionally misinterpreted and sensationalised to keep us in the state of perpetual fear they love us to be in.

I'm not saying that there are not bad people who actually do wish this evil on us all, because there certainly are. I just urge caution into what you believe, cos if it was all true, then we'd be at war on our soil.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The really upsetting thing about this is the sheer numbers both here in the UK and the same in the US that can't actually see that the only terror threat is the one created by countries governments/their armies/their civil servants/corporations.

So, I own a media outlet that can reach 100% of the country’s population via, posters, TV, papers and corporate provided 'information'. I then work closely with the Elite/Gov to progress an agenda; in this case, being complicit in the systematic dumbing down/terror/fear mongering based on covert Gov/Military initiated terror plots and false flags and delivery of this to the ignorant peoples of these countries....... Anyone that doesn't see and agree with this on here is either stupid or is part of the agenda?
How do you think ALL wars start and are perpetuated by (see stupid above)

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Ahh Stu, still saluting the Queen as the Titanic sinks I see.

Your beloved country is in much the same state as France and the Netherlands, although your radical Muslims do seem to be particularly nasty, here in the US our own are well assimilated for the most part, yours have a particular penchant for blowing people up - most notably your buses, airport lobbies, and planes - let us know when you'd like Richard Reid back by the way old chap.

There was no surprise when it was announced exactly where the Nigerian plane bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab had been radicalized - of all the countries in the world, it was of course the UK.

Keep up the saluting though.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Just like Major Hasan, murderer and US army psychiatrist, straight from the land which has solved the problem of "home grown" nutcases with a grudge - or would that the the wrong assumption.

Te legraph

All our countries have problems with extremists. It is not a competition to be the worst.

Regards

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I don't even know if "terrorist" attacks are even genuine anymore, so much conspiracy and dodgy governement planning involved.

I believe most terrorist attacks/organisations are planned. And not trusting you're own governement is not comforting.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Are you kidding me, you seriously want to trade Muslim terrorist incidents.

So be it.

You have had Al Masri in 2004, a whopping TWENTY FOUR more were arrested in the 2006 airliner bomb plots, Richard Reid, the 3 that were arrested in connection with the Glasgow airport attack, the Haymarket car bombers (also muslims).

And just picking up the paper today, you have yet another, someone arrested in some dung heap called Birmingham:

uk.reuters.com...

Terrorists are like fleas on a dog in the UK, but you're right, we have Hasan, you win.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
reply to post by paraphi

Are you kidding me, you seriously want to trade Muslim terrorist incidents.

So be it.

Yawn. You are all too predictable.

This is not some contest to see who is worst, how many have done X or Y or Z. Deploy a modicum of common sense to realise and concede that extremism exists in all liberal democracies and you are fooling yourself if you think otherwise – which you clearly do. The US has it's share of Muslim nutjobs, and Christian for that matter.

Regards

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join