It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Terror Threat Raised To Severe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by celticwarrior

Having also lived in Belfast during the 1980's, I am deeply offended you should think that the British in any way "encouraged" the stupid sectarian violence in NI.

The British Army was sent in to protect the Catholics, who in typical Irish style, turned on their would be protectors.

The violence was entirely the result of silly religious differences and intolerance among the people of N.I, not as a result of the "British" encouraging it in any way.

And, having put up with Irish terrorists for 30 odd years, these no-hoper Muslim extremists pale in comparison. It takes them years to "plan" simple operations which they more often than not cock up and get caught.

I echo Pr0t0's comments in saying that with a modest sum of cash and a few spare hours, I could commit atrocities that would make 7/7 look like a firecracker.

We have nothing to fear from these whackjobs, they couldn't cause an explosion in a bomb factory, even if given all the tools to do it!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Has anyone considered this? A few days ago the building permit ran out on the mosque across from the 2012 Olympic stadium. Red tape and rules and regulations that aren't Sharia Law and don't cater to muslims has "violated" and "insulted" muslims with this action.
Of course the way that Islam fights back is with violence so would it be possible that they plan to destroy all the Olympic venues already in place to make UK look like a fool in hosting the Games? And to threaten all countries in the world who come together in peace to participate in sports?
Especially since the African woman/man was from a country that received special circumstances because Sharia Law doesn't allow gender testing?

The Olympics has always been a symbol of the West. A symbol of peace. A symbol of the best of the best. Rarely do Islamic countries win medals.
Revenge to the UK would be to destroy their ability to host the World. Humiliation to the West would be to destroy tourism.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Has anyone considered this? A few days ago the building permit ran out on the mosque across from the 2012 Olympic stadium. Red tape and rules and regulations that aren't Sharia Law and don't cater to muslims has "violated" and "insulted" muslims with this action.

They would have been refused the permission anyway. There was significant local opposition to this mega-mosque.

Of course the way that Islam fights back is with violence so would it be possible that they plan to destroy all the Olympic venues already in place to make UK look like a fool in hosting the Games? And to threaten all countries in the world who come together in peace to participate in sports?

The Olympics are still two years away and most of the venues aren't even complete. Nice idea though.

Especially since the African woman/man was from a country that received special circumstances because Sharia Law doesn't allow gender testing?

South Africa and Sharia Law? Methinks you're a tad confused. It had nothing to do with anyone "disallowing" any gender tests and had more to do with the fact that she/he had "girl" on the birth certificate and no-one within S.A thought to double check.

The Olympics has always been a symbol of the West. A symbol of peace. A symbol of the best of the best. Rarely do Islamic countries win medals.
Revenge to the UK would be to destroy their ability to host the World. Humiliation to the West would be to destroy tourism.

Just a thought.

They can try, but an attack big enough to completely stop the games would require such a degree of planning and organisation, these silly Islamic guys would have needed to start in 1956, considering how long it takes them to plan an attack involving a jeep and a gas canister, which they still get wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Now that is the million dollar question if that would happen then what would be the out come of that scenario war more war and let me think oh more war leTs hope This is all setup to get every one on edge

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Found an Artical from Dec 2009, www.timesonline.co.uk...

"Police expect Mumbai-style terror attack on City of London"

Also does have to make you think if this could be a kinda scare tactic to get us to except these new body scanners that they keep on going on about in our airports,

Or a ploy to get us forgetting about the whole Iraq inquiry thats all over our news right now, Mr brown next in the chair eh?

Things that make you go hmmmm

They always like to kill more than two birds with one stone. These two, plus throw in the way they are looting everything, and I predict a false flag attack, pretending they are Iranian to justify ANOTHER invasion. AND to distract from allowing corporate sponsorship of the politicians to convert the US to TOTAL FASCISM, man, that's FIVE birds with one stone!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Mumbai style means that a Jewish target, first responders headquarters, and a luxury hotel frequented by Westerners. Anyone in London want to name some of these places?
Is Scotland Yard where the UK counterterrorism headquarters exist?
What hotel has Westerners?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

The thing about a false flag attack, one in the style of Mumbai, is that it is almost certainly a suicide mission... In fact most attack scenarios I can think of are pretty much all suicide missions... Would operatives be ready to give up their lives for a deception?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
reply to post by CaptChaos

The thing about a false flag attack, one in the style of Mumbai, is that it is almost certainly a suicide mission... In fact most attack scenarios I can think of are pretty much all suicide missions... Would operatives be ready to give up their lives for a deception?

Again, anyone who believes there is such a thing as a false flag is not aware of how emergency management or crisis response works. Further, probably no real experience in law enforcement or any other protective services.
Answer is no, Islam teaches the ideology to people who willing give up their lives. It's very common and simple.
And to think that someone would waste deception on commoners is really.... dumb. People who are professional criminals and the good guys just don't have the time or desire.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
When is Gordon Brown up for election?
Any Brits know the politics and can fill me in?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

When is Gordon Brown up for election?
Any Brits know the politics and can fill me in?

A peculiar quirk of our democratic system, is that the Prime Minister can call an election within reason when they want... Except for Gordon, there is a final date of May 6th.

If he chooses, he can go before that, but no later.

It's kind of weird, but I think the idea behind it, is to stop a 'lame duck' PM ... for instance, the last few months of a US presidents term can be a bit meandering, as they don't wield the power that they once did... that's the theory, but it still seems a bit strange if you ask me... wait until the polls look good and THEN call an election ...

There you go - that's what we've got!

As a side note - we didn't even vote the miserable git in in the first place!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

They can try, but an attack big enough to completely stop the games would require such a degree of planning and organisation, these silly Islamic guys would have needed to start in 1956, considering how long it takes them to plan an attack involving a jeep and a gas canister, which they still get wrong.

No way. The people planning these attacks also profit hugely from the Games. They do not want to interrupt their fleecing of the public. There are no real terrorists. Since the result of any "terror" attack these days will result in invasion and destruction of Arab countries, do you think any Arab is really that stupid and crazy that they would do such a thing, thinking it is going to enhance them in some way? And don't give me the 52 virgins spiel. Do you think some Iranians are plotting right now to blow up some non military targets? Nobody is that retarded.

And since the Palestinian slaughter has been going on for 60 years, how come here in the US we had "homegrown" terrorists like McVeigh and the Unabomber up until 911, then all of a sudden the "Islamofascists" hate us. I never had heard the word "Islamofascist" before then. For that matter, I had NEVER heard anyone utter the word "homeland" before that either. Kind of smacks of "fatherland", I'd say. Creepy. But everyone seems to accept it.

If the terrorists were real, they could easily do some severe damage. A few people here have pointed out that THEY could easily do some severe damage, yet the "terrorists" are just too stupid. They cant even light off plastic explosives in their underwear. Though they are somehow smart enough to outwit airport security and waltz onto the plane with explosives, they don't know that you need a blasting cap to set off those US MILITARY EXPLOSIVES

However, they CAN outwit the entire US military, Customs and Immigration, and airport security. Not to mention leaving the most sophisticated defense radar system in the world, NORAD, standing with their mouths open. As long as the buildings they are going to blow up are recently INSURED BIG TIME against a "terrorist attack". They wanted to tear them down for years, but the cost of removing all the asbestos first made it a losing deal. But those "islamofascists" made sure to help out the new owner of the buildings they were blowing up.

At least half the posts on here are spouting off about "those dirty Muslims" and just swallowing the propaganda hook, line, and sinker. I predict, false flag pointing the finger at Iran to justify another INVASION. You heard it here first.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
How about the Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands?
Also has 911 in the date of dedication and is a Jewish center.
South Bank, full of people enjoying Western ways and leisure.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
I predict, false flag pointing the finger at Iran to justify another INVASION. You heard it here first.

And how do you plan to prove that this is a so called false flag to invade Iran? Your posts don't even make sense.
Ignore worthy.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A mumbai style attack would also mean that the terrorists are in transit now. Leaving a 24-28 hour window until the attack actually happens, meaning Sunday morning?
Any ceremonial Church service going on in London this Sunday? Maybe with some important people?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
online.wsj.com...

India put its security apparatus on high alert following intelligence reports of two possible assaults in the air— one from a plane hijacking, the other from paragliders, officials said.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Care to cite any evidence of these hoards of evil Muslims that are apparently "nestled here comfortably"?

The govt. admitted a few years ago there were thousands that couldn't be tracked. Check out the Islam4UK member list if it's available, and how about the mosques that the Iranian regime fund inside of London. A skyscraper and 3 mosques were closed in the US that used to belong to the Shah of Iran and were inherited by the islamic regime.

There's different levels of islamic spies working covertly in Britain (and probably in most western european countries as well as US & Canada) who help recruit the lower-level types who become brainwashed into carrying out acts of terrorism. And there's many who become radicalised on their own as well.

The fact that terrorism plots continue to occur is indicative of a growth of terror cells in the UK, rather than a diminishment.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by john124]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
I predict, false flag pointing the finger at Iran to justify another INVASION. You heard it here first.

And how do you plan to prove that this is a so called false flag to invade Iran? Your posts don't even make sense.
Ignore worthy.

As usual the false flaggers make a bold prediction that ends up as another ignored & failed prediction when it doesn't happen, or they would fallaciously use the prediction as evidence of their claim if once every bluemoon some random events partially correlated. Some people just don't understand real evidence or logic.

I've said many times here that when the false-flaggers are typing away, the state-sponsoring terrorist regime during its final days of desperation in 2010 would love the west to bomb them so they can finally get the evidence to show Iranian's - that the west are the big boogeymen. Of course it isn't going to work for them; and mass protests during the regime's final few weeks, next month and during the anniversary of the regime; with some workers already striking because the regime is bankrupt and cannot pay them; will cause a total collapse.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
here our lvl is in NON EXISTENT MODE ....

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by asala
I just got this level alert via MI5 aswell, Hmm makes you wonder with all the little incidents at airports around the world lately and many wondering if all the things going on right now are just "The stage being set" so to speak...

Interesting days ahead, One i do hope though goes without incident.

Secret Agent are you?

Yeh.... the coming weeks should be interesting... i'll be on the look out for any dodgy looking people carrying rucksacks!!!

Everyone in London looks dodgy....

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Nothing to back this up, but I feel that next week or in the weeks following there will be a terrorist attack in the UK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join