It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the ATS family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have been frequenting ATS and other sites quite regularly over the past several months, pondering the variety of topics and issues being discussed. It certainly opens up a whole new world of information filled with facts, fictions, knowledge and wisdom. Peeling back the layers to some of the secrets of the universe and our existence is one heck of an emotional roller coaster ride. At times I have been filled with anger and anxiety, while at others love and awe.

Many people in the world certainly may not be quite ready to experience a deeper understanding of themselves and life’s mysteries; but for those that are: it is quite obviously a journey best made with a balanced approach, being careful not to bite off more that you can chew at any given stage in your pursuit to know more. When I am absorbing information regarding some of the more sinister goings on in this world, which can certainly take a significant toll on the psyche, I choose to make it a habit to frequently reflect upon the good and amazing things this existence has to offer. I believe we all have the ability within ourselves to allow the positive to reign over the negative and it's important to never lose sight of this.

I particularly appreciate many of the more seasoned contributors of ATS and want to extend a special thanks to them. I have found it extremely useful to follow your commentary through various threads, gleaning information from you that I feel deserves my serious attention.

Certainly nothing prophetic in my words guys and gals and there is need to respond to my introduction. You all have in your own ways offered me a new and I believe much better perspective on life and I am certainly very grateful for your efforts.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestingRide

Welcome mate, sounds to me like I'll enjoy your posts and threads!

See you around!

Al the best, kiwifoot!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Welcome!

Now, get to posting!!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I can't wait to read your threads, so get to it

Enjoy,
Brandi

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
That was a nice introduction. I need to introduce myself sometime. This site has all kinds of interesting topics. I think balance should be used as well. I agree with you on that.Today there is alot of unbalance in the world.
Welcome.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
welcome to ats. this in my opinion is the best alt forum

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Foodman]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms and limbs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay

new topics

top topics

join