It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand UFO papers to be made public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This just appeared in the morning edition of The Christchurch Press

www.stuff.co.nz...

To highlight one part of the article that caught my attention:

"Lights were seen in the sky over Kaikoura in December 1978 and were filmed by an Australian news crew. Aircraft tracked the lights, which were also seen on radar.

A man who worked for the Transport Ministry's civil aviation division when the Kaikoura lights were seen said he would like to see the government files.

The man, who wanted to remain anonymous, said he was working at Christchurch International Airport at the time. He saw United States Air Force planes with unusual call signs touring the area and believes the full story about the lights has not been disclosed.

"For the US Air Force to come all that way and spend three days here, there must have been something going on," he said."

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Cool, thanks for posting this! Will have to go and buy a Press today!

S&F for ya.

Here is a link to New Zealands main UFO site -

www.ufocusnz.org.nz...

g

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
good news but i hope there are some photos or video to be released along with the reports or it will be a joke like the British ufo files was which had zero pics

some interesting photos sent in by locals..

After requesting New Zealand's reports of UFO sightings last year, The Press asked its readers to send in their pictures of unusual craft.

A number of readers throughout the country responded.

Jonas of Wellington who asked for his full name not to be used, spotted a craft in the sky on July 17 2008.

He wrote via email, ''My wife and I were drinking coffee on the veranda, when she spotted what looked like an unnaturally low flying aircraft travelling roughly along the Broken Hill Road at around 90 to 140km/h at an altitude of about 400 to 500 metres.

''When I took the first picture I realised that it was not in fact an aircraft. I tried to take as many pictures as possible of the object, but after the third or fourth one, it literally disappeared into thin air. No smoke, no trail, nothing. I wouldn't have believed it myself if it wasn't for the pictures.''
press.co.nz

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Gunter

hey what is thought to be in these documents and whent are they going to be realeasesd

new topics

top topics

join