It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt me please!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hello world! Its a brand new day, the sun is shining and the birds are singing, rejoice for it is the love of God that guides you!
No, but seriously, i'm new here and i was wondering if anyone would adopt me? I read somewhere that its possible? Lol. I'm 19 year old male from Australia. I just thought it would be an easy way to make a new friend or 2, i'm not really that hopeless you know. Okay i am.
But i'm interested in hearing what you are interested in. So drop me a line or something. I'm interested in all Science based phenomeon and heaps more, my mind is always open. In fact i haven't found out to close it yet. I look forward to posting posts and debunking the truth once and for all. Cheers.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I guess I would if it is alright wit you of course,

I feel like I know the site fairly well now.

And there isnt a closed mind in sight (well maybe a few odd ones here and there
)

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yeah that sounds good to me? So how do you adopt me? Do i have to sign some paperwork? Or do you?
Can you tell me how i add you as my friend please?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS fellow Australian

I believe there is a thread about adopting a new member, will find a link for you

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WinterWonderland

Hi welcome to ATS/BTS I don't adopt, but I do answer questions. Feel free to message me or any staff member anytime, there's a link at the bottom of every post.
At this time you are limited to replying to any threads you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. At present your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Here are some other links and a couple of videos that may answer any questions you may have also.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Getting Started

(click to open player in new window)

(click to open player in new window)

Take your time and enjoy.

Sauron

link   

Even if there was paperwork I wouldn’t do it most probably

Anyway at the bottom of this post it should say something like friends, posts profile etc. just click on friend of if you want just click on my username which will take you to my profile and you can add me as a friend from there.

Ill add you as a friend now btw

Also you can’t send a u2u (emails) to members apart from staff until you reach 20 posts as well, and it’s the same story for making threads (apart from introduction forum ofc.)

EDIT: See soooo many helpful members here
lol

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Rising Against]

link   

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Okay i added you as friend Rising Against. Yes there are a lot of helpful members. Thank you all appreciate it. I'm going to put you as mentor in my signature or something it says. How many adoptions do you have?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Sadly, i've already adopted 1 million haitians... and well, their just so **** needy, I don't think I could take care of an aussie too!

Enjoy your stay here, it's really not that bad

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Loving the Signature btw

You'd be surprised by how many helpful people are here, it seems almost every single member looks out for others

And you’re my first adoptee

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinterWonderland
I look forward to posting posts and debunking the truth once and for all. Cheers.

Please try to not do that, mmmkay?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Welcome, WinterWonderland! Sure, my family will adopt you. Um.....but first, are you okay with pushihg a lawnmower twice a week on an acre of grass and also cleaning out the kitty litter box once a day? If, so, welcome to our family!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I could use a poolboy. And a pool. But you're funny. I'll keep you.

welcome to the madhouse.

new topics

top topics

join