It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion and me- a personal story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Here is some nuggets of information about Orion.
The Ancient Egyptian texts called The Book of the Dead are actually in their original meaning called Coming Forth by Day. Reference being - Egyptian Book Of The Dead by Dr Ramses Seleem.
Any hows these anciant texts refer to Orion (as well as other associated Duat Stars) which were so important to the said culture. It is said that once the soul has run the test of purity it is reborn in the constellation of Orion to serve the Creator as a body of light.
Now here is an interesting and yet common fact about Orion - The Orion Nebula is a stellar nursery and in fact the closest stellar nursery to Earth's star the Sun at a mere 1,500 light years away.
It has been speculated that this nebula born of a masive supernova was originally much more massive than it is today and the belt stars etc were also born of this nebula as was our Sun and also the Sirius stars A B and C which are associated with the Gods Isis and Osiris.
Just to put the record straight the word God has been mis interpreted by so called Ancient Egyptian experts.
In it's original meaning God or Gods represented observed natural laws.
Ancient Egyptian religions are a like all religions a twisting of the truth to empower certain persons who wish to control the peoples.
There was a forerunner to these religions which is Ancient Egyptian Philosophy as scribed by the God (natural law) Thoth. Apparently there were 23 or so of these volumes but only 1 had survived -
There is a great translation of this amazing book called The Hermetica (the ancient wisdom of the Pharoahs) by Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy.
Cosimo de Medici was given this on his deathbed - The medici family were the bankers for the Vatican during The Italian Rennaisance.
Back to Orion though - It is fact that our solar system is within the Orion arm of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Here is a personal experince of Orion -
I was lost and looking at life from the bottom of a barrel - I had lost the one whom I truly loved - I stood gazing out of my window when a flash of light speed across the sky and suddenly I felt I was not alone and that my hurt was known and understood. The light was a shooting star ie the debris from the tail of a comet crossing the Suns path. The shooting star originated against the background of Orions Sword (nebula) This was just one of many sycronised things I experienced. I knew I was not of this world and felt alone and Isolated. I wanted to go home but did not know where Home was. Another evening I heard whilst walking home I heared a distinct voice in my mind say I am your home - I was gazing at Sirius at the time - that night I had many dreams about past lives and Isis and Osiris - I understand that these Gods (Natural laws) are embodied in people. I have met such people.
The alignment of the Giza Pyramids to the Orion constellation is to be found in many sources ie Graham Hancock.
Sirius and the Sun were born within the sam clump of nebula. Sirius is the brightaest star in our night sky at some 7 light years away.
Sirius is represented as the Mother of Horus. Horus is the Sun. This story myth indicates that Sirius is mother to our Sun - Sirius B (now a white dwarf star) shone first and so as happens in stellar birth the close stars that have been born ie shine help the other stars that are embedded in dense supernova matter by radiating the matter away from those not yet born.
Regarding Sirius and visitations from there there is a truly amazing book by Robert Temple called The Sirius mystery and is well worth a read - Truly this is an amazing and revealing book
The constellation of Orion is the only constellation that can be seen from both Hemespheres of the globe.
There is so much more I could say about other issues but refrain from doing so so that I dont bore you with info overload.
PLEASE EXCUSE TYPOS

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Yeah, for me the same... Orion, old soul and i know a bit more about it...
If you´re interested send me a u2u... i am not able to talk about this in public!

By the way have a look into my thread series, down in my signature by following the roman numbers...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This was a neat thread to read.

I always assumed I stared at the Orion set of stars because it was about the only pattern of stars in the sky I could recognize easily.

I swear I'm not trying to be a complete downer on this thread. But, that makes much more sense to me, we stare at it because it is easy to spot in the sky.

I'm gonna go read some stuff mentioned in this thread now.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Hey there artistpoet,

Can I just say how pleased I am to meet you ... I did a double take when I read your post ... actually thought I'd written it myself and forgotten I'd done it

It sounds as if you and I are from the same tribe (so to speak).

This is obviously a subject that you are as passionate about as me ... if so, you might be interested in my website 'The Atlantean Analysis'... it's a project that I've been working on for over a decade now and I decided to make the website so that I could serialize my writing and let people read it for 'free'.

Amongst the topics of ancient civilization / ancient technology / earth seeding etc ... I also cover the subject of ancient star-maps which include Mars / Sirius A,B,C / Orion

If you'd like to take a look heres the link;

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

>>>Note

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there artistpoet,

Can I just say how pleased I am to meet you ... I did a double take when I read your post ... actually thought I'd written it myself and forgotten I'd done it

It sounds as if you and I are from the same tribe (so to speak).

This is obviously a subject that you are as passionate about as me ... if so, you might be interested in my website 'The Atlantean Analysis'... it's a project that I've been working on for over a decade now and I decided to make the website so that I could serialize my writing and let people read it for 'free'.

Amongst the topics of ancient civilization / ancient technology / earth seeding etc ... I also cover the subject of ancient star-maps which include Mars / Sirius A,B,C / Orion

If you'd like to take a look heres the link;

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

>>>Note

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
oops slipped up and posted your quote without replying
I have started a thread in the Gray area
So another wannabe Alien
Come here and chat if you feel so inclined
You are as I in soul

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

another alien wannabe? i guess i dont understand,

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hi Again -
Orions Sword Nebula is a place if intensive star birth.
This indicates that once there was a Great Star that went super nova and so created the star birth there which is going on as I type.
The Ancient Egyptian Myths of Isis and Osiris are based upon this as they are based around those stars.
Isis is represented by Sirius and Osiris is represented by Orion. Orion is the consort of Osiris and also her brother and her love. They descended to Earth as gods meaning natural laws and not gods how we think of the use of the word god. Osiris was Slain by their brother Set and cut his body into 14 pieces - In those times the Zodiac stars were divided into 13 constellations for it included Opehsius located next to Orion. Isis is in despair she cuts off her beautful dark hair and weeps. She goes looking all around the world for her loves body -- She finds 13 pieces but can not find the 14th. So she asks the Universe's Creator and is given that power so that she might conceed a Son by divine intervention so to speak This son went on and defeated Set who ascended with angelic beings. Wonder if the great star that went super nova in Orion is the Osiris of the myth.
By the way the son of Isis and Osiris is Horus is represented the Sun

edit on 14-9-2010 by artistpoet because: I need a spellchecker

edit on 14-9-2010 by artistpoet because: missing info

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

The sons of Orion are the Nephilim - research them!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Interesting, I'm also 25 years old and have the same affinity for Orion. I have an infinity symbol on my back and intend to put the constellation Orion above it.... Where are you located? If I may ask, I understand some members are some what secretive about this.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone else posted this for you, as I haven't had time to read through the entire thread, but you might have interest in it. Terra Papers

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

I am located in the midwest united states. where abouts are you located.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I will check them out thank you for the reply.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I too have been feeling a connection to Orion and his belt since i was around 11 years old. i'd like to share a little story in fact, about how my connection to Orion came to be. It was around 7 years ago, that i had my first experience with something out of the norm of what we call reality. I was in bed, on the top floor of my house [three stories] and lying in bed trying to get to sleep [i had trouble getting to sleep when younger, and still do to this day].
i've always been afraid but intrigued by what could exist, and i would pull my blanket up over my head so i couldn't be 'seen'. but one night, i heard music in my ears, and it wasn't being played from a radio or tv anywhere as my family was asleep. this music, was of Egyptian descent aswell.

I started to panic clearly, hearing music in my head i thought i was about to go insane, but i gritted my teeth and lay frozen, paralysed in bed in fear that something was coming to me. this, is when i saw three lights in a triangle shape through my duvet. i then don't remember anything, and i also woke up on the second floor of my house in the morning, and i have no history of sleep walking.

i awoke on the couch, and gasped for air as if i had been suffocated previously or had never had air fill my lungs before, and i remember that sensation very well. it was still dark, in the early hours of the morning and i felt an urge to look out the window, and to my eyes i saw the three stars that make up Orions belt. ever since that night, i have always looked into the stars to find Orions belt when the clouds aren't about and i am outdoors, and i still occasionally get faint tunes from Egyptian background, and it sends tingles through my body, not in the enjoyable sense but in the fight or flight effect. I do believe some people are given spiritual fragments from their past lives, or their past experiences.

i thought, that i was just a random person in the world, and that i was alone on this idea, because my friends always laugh when i start panicking, however i sense their fear when i am stuck in almost a trance of knowing the music is being played.

perhaps we are in relation or relevance of Orion. do you have any scars or skin tissue that is of a rockier substance? because i developed the ability to run rather well, and have since had a line that is along the inner side of my foot, and i have had it checked for skin defects and it isn't anything health related.

i'd love to hear back from you, as i may have just found someone i have similarities with.

if you managed to read all of that, i thank you for your time and i hope you enjoyed hearing my story.

Dan

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

wow!

Just remember, whatever your burdens will be, you'll have the tools and the resources you'll need to carry the task given you.. trust me on this, and when it feels like you don't have them, it's time to ask, so you will know who gave them to you without question.

ETA: 4 nights ago, I was looking up at the night sky for the big dipper and then looking for Orion .. interesting.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Proselyte

That is a very interesting story, as for skin deformities, i had a "birth mark" appear on my upper left shoulder when i was about 15 oddly enough, though it is not rocky in nature it did just show up out of the blue one day. another interesting tidbit is we appear to share the same first name....

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Im not sure anything outside the realm of normality is going on here.

Orion is a pretty common constellation, i mean, its one of the ones EVERYBODY knows. What the "psychic" told you doesnt seem that coincidental, its not like she said, you have the mark of orion on your body.

I look to the exact same constellation whenever Im outside too. Im just not seeing anything here. I mean, a couple coincidences and an obsession with a common constellation, i dunno. Now if she named some obscure nebula with an alpha numeric name, id be impressed.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

i dont know if anyone put this. i stumbled upon this thread...coincidence much..(not) ... i will say not all reptilians are bad, and not all beings from constellation of orion are reptillians. when people hear reptillians they instantly think evil and bad.. that is not the case. what you are told is true about yourself i will say that tho.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AustinMintaka

I personally am not sure where i stand on the idea of reptilians as proof seems to be elusive at best.

I would like to know why you say

what you are told is true about yourself i will say that tho.

Just wondering as you don't know me as far as i know anyways ha ha ha. It would be nice to understand this connection i have and where and what it is leading me towards.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join