It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion and me- a personal story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
also to all of you who have said they liked my Tattoo thank you, it turned out much better than i could have ever dreamed. I must really thank the artist who helped me to make it a reality. He took my idea and combined it and his own to creat in my eyes a masterpiece.

He had originaly designed this tattoo for himself but after talking to me, and a little bit of reworking from his base idea we came to what i have now.

he is a kindred spirit some one i felt trust with upon meeting.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Interesting story Crimsongod. I also for as long as I can remember since I was very young have always had some strong fascination with the constellation of Orion. Whenever I'm leaving my house at night or coming home or walking out of a building I find myself subconsciously looking for it. then after a few moments I realize what I'm doing and get on my way.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenlike

so if your looking at it when you leave work or what have you, are you stopping unable to move while you search? and is that why you force yourself to stop looking for it, or are you moving and doing your thing when you notice and force yourself to stop because its "silly" to be looking for a group of stars in the sky?

just wondering no judgement here

good day/night depending on your location in this universe

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Orion Nut here also!! Would like to know if we share any characteristics?
I'm Pisces, I'm a number 9 - numerology - anyone else?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I would assume that you all live in the northern hemisphere? I see Orion all the time and look for it too.

I think this has to do with the fact that in the Northern hemisphere, Orion is visible all year round. It's always visible and most times it is immediately viewable by looking right up. It's basically the dominant constellation in the North.

I think it's kind of odd that you feel comforted by it. But hey, if it works keep doing it. You can never have too many things which can comfort you. Good luck with your quest, man.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Orion is the great defender of our galaxy. Its spirit is what keeps intergalactic war from ever spilling over into our realm. Everyone has an intrinsic connection to orion, but some are just more sensitive to it then others...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Sorry about the lack of reply to your original post, but I've been busy. As far as other similarities, yes I do share some with you.

Precognition for starters. Eerily similar too. When little I dreamed the future but usually it was quite foggy. It was only in more recent times that I started to have precognitive deja-vu which I made a topic about some time ago.

While I can't say for sure about the spirits, I have encountered many situations where I have felt a forewarning for something, a sort of "sixth" sense about situations. Perhaps it is similar.

The near death experiences I can't really relate to. Then again, I have always been a SUPER SAFE person and have not found myself in many accidents of situations of the caliber. As far as the guardian, yes I have experienced that as well and it has been very similar to the way you described it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Usually the second one but sometimes the other and I never search for it I just seem to find myself starring at already.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
As I read your story and some of the comments, it affected me in some way. A good way. A way that I thought I was alone in but clearly I'm not. I can't say anymore for some reason.

Thanks! Star and Flagged.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by OpenYourHead]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I've always noticed Orion in the sky, and tend to stare at it for some time without realizing it. Its like once I look up I can't take my eyes off it.

And like the OP, I have had precognitive dreams since I was small and can sense other peoples energy. I also have sensed that someone else was in the room with me when no one was there, like they were watching over me.

Not long ago I had a dream about the constellation, I was standing outside in the dark with a dear dear friend pointing to the sky and showing him the constellation and how he could find it easily by looking for the 3 stars in a row, along with the big dipper and the little dipper.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by whoreallyknows]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pieinthesky

well my birthday says im a Libra, though another member on here informed me that i may possibly be a Virgo. as far as my number im not sure its been a very long time since i have done numerology and when i say long try about 10 to 12 years. If you could post a link to a numerology chart or something i would be glad to let you know.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

you would be correct about the location of my location (cryptic enough for ya ha ha ha)

Though i do think your wrong about why i feel drawn to it, i cant explain why because i cant explain it to myself. thanks for the well wishes i hope comfort finds us all in any way shape or form possible

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenYourHead

im glad that if nothing else this thread made you realize that your not alone, i hope to some day every thing will be clear, this as every other search for an answere starts with just that a question. I like to think with the collective brain power here on ATS we might be able to at least scratch the surface of the true meaning.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

interesting, another precog among us i wonder if we are the only ones in this group, if any of you have had any similar experiances please let us know, you dont have to go into detail but it might lead to something.

Its funny that you mention you had a dream about Orion, it seems to me some of my best and worst dreams have started with me watching Orion, And all of my dreams that have come true have started as far as i can remember with either a vision of Orion or a stand in, ie things aranged in the shape of the constalation. (the whole constalation not only the belt.)

by the way the quotes in your sig +++++ very nice.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I use to get shocked by how often my dreams would come true but now I'm use to it. I often have precognitive dreams about births and deaths. Once I dreamed of a family members house on fire. The next morning watching the news I found out that their house had caught fire over night and burned down.

The dream about Orion is one that has stuck with me, I can't seem to shake it. Something about it made me feel like my future and destiny were aligned in the stars (hope that doesn't sound flakey).

The feeling I tend to get when I look up at it is a very peaceful feeling, like the feeling you have when its quiet and your standing near a body of water.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was glad to come across this thread. Because for sometime now I have been drawn unrelentlessly to the stars, each and every night I find myself aimlessly looking for something, something I feel inside me. And mainly its looking towards Orion, which yes is dominant in the sky where I live. (BC , CAN) I as well have an issue with the number 11:11 I find, I wake up too it, see it everywhere I go. And not just in a time sense but on labels, randomly on adresses I just happen to look up as it goes bye, video game clocks stop and there it is. The time thing just started bothering me recently. But the stars I must say have had more than my attention for the longest time, and would as well say specifically Orions Belt and mars have had me perplexed lately.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I had a precognitive dream play out right in front of my eyes the night of new years an hour after the ball dropped. An overwhelming feeling of Deja vu filled my body. To better verify I wrote the dream down on Dec 23, 2009 at 2:53 AM. I would post but I'm a bit lost for words on my experience.

I will say since then I have been very optimistic about my existence. Like I found the last piece of a puzzle. The setting of my dream was nothing extravagant but the fact that something like this could happen just sent me into awe!

Do you have any suggestions or advice for me? It was my first precognitive dream, and I wish to have more. I'd like to know some thoughts or views that were gained from your experience.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by OpenYourHead]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenYourHead

sorry to say i have no advice for you as far as creating a precognitive dream situation, they just happen, or at least for me. Maybe some one else could offer some advice. sorry i cant help you on that front.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Ok, so i was thinking today about my birth and just how i find it strange that i was born at 109 on 10 9 and i got to thinking about every thing i had heard about my birth. I was born a month early currently a Libra, but if i was born on time i would of been.... wait for it a Scorpio, what was the legend... oh yeah Orion was killed by Scorpio and in his final death throws Orion managed to kill Scorpio. i came naturally early to boot, just kind of odd... i guess well at least to me. I also started out my life drowning per say i had fluid in my lunges (spelling?) just my random thought for the day.

good day/night depending on your location in this universe

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Hi again!

Do you by chance have a program called Stellarium? Its a free download program that can show you the exact sky on your birth. I would like for you to see why I tell you your a Virgo. It is interesting that you were a month early. Saturn was in Libra, so both signs seem to connect for you either way.

You wont ever find Orion and the Scorpion in the sky at the same time. Currently, Orion is making its way west, preparing its decent in the evenings in the west...when soon, Scorpio (or the eagle) will be rising in the East before the sun....showing us Spring is on its way.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join