It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen to Address U.N. for 1st Time in Over 50 Years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
She's not going to say much at the UN. It's just a practice speech for the one she'll be giving in Washington next year.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Apparently, her personal wealth is not allowed to be discussed - either by parliament or the Bank of England.

It is rumoured to be in the billions...but no figures are available because it is simply not allowed. That's monarchy for you.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well, either way, I want to hear every bit of what she is going to say. Does anyone know if it will be on TV? What time? I dont want to miss this. What every she is going to say is going to be big. There is no mistaking that. She is not my Queen but I have a lot of respect for that woman. I want to hear every word of what she has to say.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OO live on CNN 3:15 EST

I cant wait to hear what she has to say, I am very curious.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Apparently, her personal wealth is not allowed to be discussed - either by parliament or the Bank of England.

It is rumoured to be in the billions...but no figures are available because it is simply not allowed. That's monarchy for you.

It is mind boggling on the tolerance level and insanity of some humans.

Here is a human who had done NOT one day's of hard labour in her life and yet had amassed billions if not trillions of dollars net worth, while you and I had to slog and suffer the trials of life every human except her and her cronies had to go through.

Not only that, there are people who worship her, adore her and treat her unsuffered life's words as wisdom and despise those who are living on social security, in tents and on the streets, not because of choice but due to circumstances beyond their control.

But I suspect others will trot out dehumanizing labels such communists to people like you and I for speaking up to cover up for their character flaws. How far had we humanity fallen?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Her long time advisor was Lord Monckton
Who has called out Al Gore's global warming alarm as tripe
Hopefully she will call it (human induced warming) as a globalist fraud at the UN.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hmmm that was extremely uneventfull. At least on the surface. It seemed like a congrats you're doing a great job, but couldn't help to get a little bit of knock em down a level or two. She made them out to be a group of "helpers" when disasters strike and NOTHING more. Anyone else pick up on that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join