It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle- (Survive to Thrive) tonight @ 7pm ET- Special Message*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
He's been gone for over a month but tonight he re-enters the world of Radio to give us some of the latest news and "intelligence" he has been able to gather!
Strap on your seatbelts, this is going to be WILD!!!!!

Heads up. Go to his website at 7ET and click listen live.

www.stevequayle.com

[edit on 22-1-2010 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thanks DG I will listen. I have to go get a new headset as mine went kapoot night before last, but yes this is as good a reason to get out and buy one as any.

Any hints as to what it is going to be about?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Something about the Earthquakes and what he knows about them amongst other things.

Go get your headphones, he's always very interesting and he's got a load of stuff!!!

C U Later!!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
will do, never heard of him though, any info on his other stuff you can sum quickly?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
He says that the technology is there since the 70's to cause weather changes, and set off volcanoes, and cause earthquakes. New Madrid area is in trouble as well.
Under full weatherwars right now.

Moscow Idaho: No one may leave their homes at this time. URGENT.
(called advised him) ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS HERE?
This would have been around 6:45 tonight.ET

What happened in Haiti is coming to America. On a greater scale. But dont worry about Yellowstone- its not goiing to be the problem.

New Madrid, Florida, West Coast targets for Earthquake manipulation.

Cayman earthquake is at the source of an underwater base.

Britain: They have intelligence if something happens it will directly affect the US as well.

--------show over-------

Get food. Do not take it for granted.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have had nothing but trouble trying to link to the broadcast, dang it! I now sport a big winamp tool bar across my browser that I didn't realize I put on there. I still cant listen to the show, when I click on the archived show, it wont do anything.

I missed the live broadcast, but what to do?

Ok so from your bullet points above, I have to say wow! Now I really want to hear his show...

I almost started emailing ppl last night as for days I have been getting strong psychic hits to batten down the hatches.

I have mentioned EQs everywhere I can and for a couple weeks been sounding off more like chicken little than my normal self. Almost as if, if I dont say anything then I will wish I had, but it has gone beyond worrying about sounding the alarm too early. This feels like it.

Ok I get this shaking feeling (i have said this before and it works) and last night I worked with it and narrowed it down. The EQ will be felt in the Midwest and will be a 6.7 and will last for about 17-20 seconds. A strong jolt will be felt about midway which will cause the earth to split and shift. This will be where the major damage will occur.

I did not work with the California Arizona quakes yet, but will and record it here.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hi Antar. My gosh, i also felt something coming, i was very depressed, weepy and a headache that wouldnt quit...until this happened. I may have a sensitivity to this too and not know it.

If you want to hear the show, just go to www.stevequayle.com and click on archives for Survive to Thrive. His show is already up there. Than just save as.... and download it and then listen.

PS- you cant be Chicken Little, I AM.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Can't sleep! giants will eat me ! Can't Sleep! giants will eat me!

[edit on 22-1-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Can't sleep! giants will eat me ! Can't Sleep! giants will eat me!

[edit on 22-1-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]
Actually,Troll, i kind of agree with you. I dont like him speaking of giants, i think he should stick to the mundane and the real possibilities and drop the big guys!!

He had nothing to say about them tonight, btw.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
He says that the technology is there since the 70's to cause weather changes, and set off volcanoes, and cause earthquakes. New Madrid area is in trouble as well.

New Madrid, Florida, West Coast targets for Earthquake manipulation.

The technology to create earthquakes has been around much longer than the 70's.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I won't catch SQ show, but it will be interesting to hear the comments on it tomorrow.

Will the show be posted in print on his website later?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have to chime in here DG, I have listened to Steve for about 4 years on and off and I have to forward that his nickname is Chicken Little for obvious reasons. The amount of times he bugs out saying this is it!! this is it!! is amusing to say the least.

He quit the radio so many times claiming the end of the world ect... I only listen to him now for the laughs of how serious he thinks the listeners take him.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Well, i agree with you also. Although i'd be lying if i said i didnt like him, i do, he makes me laugh out loud....he is very witty and able to articulate fairly well... I also agree that he is getting extremely paranoid, and evry time he coughs he says the government did it

.....Inspite of these things, and his failed Watchman capabilities, he does have some good information. He himself, in all fairness says he doesnt know WHEN or WHY or HOW the swhtf, but God tells him its very very close at hand.
I listen to him and then decide what i want to keep in back of my mind and what i want to discard.

Its up to whomever wants to listen.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well, by the looks of it it seems old Steve has hit the nail on the head.

The weather, all the qukes, etc are a little abnormal, imho. :shk:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Wow. Pretty scary how right you guys in this thread and Steve were! Kinda wondering what will happen next...

link   
Oops DP

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Redwookieaz]

link   
Oops again triple post sorry!

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Redwookieaz]

top topics

join