It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria mobilizes reserves for imminent war with Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I gree entirely with your statement about israel being the protagonist of everything it suffers, Its so bloody obvious that they are not interested in sharing palestine.
They seem to think that because they take something by force then murder innocents with weapons provided by their subversive control of a nation superpower, that they do not have to live with the palestinians but the palestinians have to live with them, because we have the biggest stick.

i am part jewish myself and fervently believe that most of my kind suffer from a sort of mental illness, insiduously implanted by a bastardised skewed historical prograamming/education implemented by those who were complicit in the murder of a large part of the askhenazi Jewry.
Couple this with the instilled sense of right and privelege of being "Gods Chosen ones" creates an arrogance so fetid its putrid stench can be smelled the world over, and you know what?, they couldn't give a # that they smell so bad.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I can see hezbollah and Syria raising alert levels.If or when Israel attacks Iran they will probably attack them simultaneously.As well as hamas too.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This news is false

Gilad added that "the overseas publication of the fact that three Syrian divisions were called up is incorrect."

www.jpost.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The Truth is Israel did some maneuvers in Northern Israel.
They took the precaution of informing Syria and Lebanon as
to what they were up to.

Just in case the no good sh&ts(Muslim opinion) in Israel have something
else in mind like a surprise attack, Syria and Hezballah raise their
level of alert. No big deal...

The warmongers pick it up twist it around and want you to believe
WW3 starts on Saturday.

Some one is trying to provoke tension by leaking war "plans" to
Syria.

May cooler heads prevail.

Move along now, these aren't the droids your looking for!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The ignorant animals in Syria and the "organization" of Hezbo are just a bunch of scared paranoid idiots. Npothing to be concerned about with this latest excercise. Just a test to see how jumpy the "fabric guys" are.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by livingtruth

I disagree with the extremist comments expressed here, and do not believe many Israelis would thank you for it.

There's enough hatred already, no need to add to it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think this thread is kind of pointless.

Does anyone think those countries over there are NOT on High Alert.

The Middle east is a Powder Keg, waiting for a Spark.

Lets hope cooler heads prevail, we will see.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is simply another location where muslims are in conflict with non-muslims.

This is another front in the relentless, 1,400 year long Jihad against every non-muslim on the planet. The sooner all non-muslims recognize the taqiyya of Dar al-Islam, the sooner we can begin defeating the Jihad.

The sooner we understand that Islamic Imperialism is not interested in peace, hudna perhaps, but never ever peace the sooner we can free the enslaved. The muslims will continue to spread Islam through jihad until we stop them.

The sooner we slough off the shackles of our voluntary dhimmitude, the sooner we can end paying the jizya to the muslim hordes.

Sura 9:33

[edit on 23-1-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join