It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.E.R.C--Triangles--Saucers-- Do You Know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Friends/Other,

I'm not trying to be vague. Just careful. Please be patient.

If you know of an organization that would display the letters S.E.R.C. on a building and on a gate to a large, well-lit field, and that is involved with dark triangular craft and saucer-type craft...

Please discuss...

If not comfortable discussing in forum public, mssg me on ATS.

Thanks all
Strebor

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Strebor]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I am confortable discussing this in a public forum, I have, however, no idea what you're talking about. Would you care to elaborate a bit more?

What does SERC mean? And why do you say it's connected with "dark triangular craft" and "saucer-type craft", curiously enough, the most 'popular' shapes of reported UFOs in contemporary times?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have edited my original post to include a few choice bold lettered words.

Please notice my careful use of the operator AND

I'm in search of anyone who knows about this, even if only by second-hand...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
SERC - The State Education Resource Center
www.ctserc.org...

SERC - Smithsonian Environmental Research Center
www.serc.si.edu...

Science Education Resource Center
serc.carleton.edu...

The SERC Reliability Corporation (SERC) is a nonprofit corporation responsible for promoting and improving the reliability, adequacy, and critical infrastructure of the bulk power supply systems in all or portions of 16 central and southeastern states.
www.serc1.org...

SERC - Software Engineering Research Center
www.serc.net...

Satellite Educational Resources Consortium
www.serc.org...

State Emergency Response Commission (SERC)
www.epa.gov...

SERC-NAHRO-For further information on housing and redevelopment activities in a SERC-NAHRO member state or territory
www.serc-nahro.org...

But as far as I can tell - none would have any triangular crafts and I wouldnt be afraid to talk in public about them , except maybe for Smithsonian Environmental Research Center - mean group from what I hear

Dorian Soran

The Good Doctor

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Dorian,

Thank you for the links. I have actually investigated most of those already; however, there's at least one you listed in which I have not yet.

I notice your specific mentioning of the Smithsonian. They are a target of mine currently as they claim to have at least 500acres of property along the Eastern coastline.

I Can Provide The Following Additional Information:

An organization touting the specific lettering (S E R C) has property that contains a large open field guarded by (8-10 foot tall) chain-link fencing with constantino wire topping it.

There is a sign at a gate that reads, "Property Of S.E.R.C."

There is a building with a double-glass-door entrance(opens autmatically, and inward) with the same (S.E.R.C.) lettering positioned over the top of the doors. It is constructed of gray, rectangular blocks (front of the building, at the least). And has a bit of a strange walkway leading up to it, and slightly elevated as there are a few steps along the walkway. I do not know where this building is in reference to the open-field, or if it's even on the same piece of property.

I will provide a 3D image of structure/items as soon I'm able to produce them. (learning new software for this purpose, but I'm a quick study).

Note Please: Yes.I have actually been to both places. And YES, the aforementioned flying craft are associated, and I know because I'm witness to this.

I am not here in an attempt to prove or disprove anything. Neither is plausible at this juncture for any of us-- not plausible in the form in which most people are looking... Currently...

But this changes the bona fide-actual-real-undeniable truth by an amount equal to exactly 0 (ZERO).

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Oh jeez, gimme a break OP. Your playing an immature game and getting a kick out of it, you darn well know it.

You can come on here and act all junior detective all you want, but don't expect the majority of us not to see right through you.

The way you are going about this screams ATTENTION WHORE, and at this point even if you had something "interesting" to share that hasn't been discussed here a million times before no one will take it as seriously as you want them to because your playing stupid games to make yourself look/feel important.

Good luck with your 3D software rendering, lol. You mention you just got new software and that your not proficient at it yet, may I suggest returning to using your old software so you can turn out your masterpiece for us quicker? I am experienced in Maya and several other major programs so I speak from experience.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yes please hurry...I'm interested to see where this is going.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

The way you are going about this screams ATTENTION WHORE, and at this point even if you had something "interesting" to share...

[edit on 23-1-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but get a chuckle out of the above.

I did some careful lurking for a month or so on this and other forums. This was mainly in a search for what I am asking here, now, but also to get a feel for what people are claiming, and to get an idea of what to expect as far as responses. I decided it best to keep this at a minimum to maybe avoid at least some of the pesky flack. I logged on and read that reply, and it just made me laugh in an it figures sort of way-- no offense to the replier.

I've not posted here for attention, nor in an attempt to enlighten anyone. I simply posted for the reasons already stated.

I'll check back in a few days.
Thanks

top topics

join