It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yesterday January 21, 2010 the United States Supreme Court voted 5-4 to allow corporations to act as people in the political process and is now allowed to donate limitless amounts of money to all political campaigns. Well what if the public realizes this? Obama is now sending around a petition at my.barackobama.com... Obama has even spoken out against this decision. The 4 liberals in the Supreme Court voting against this decision and lost to conservatives. Then shortly afterwards Mitch McConnell spoke out in congratulations of the decision as Democrats attacked it calling it a destruction of our democracy. So here is my theory, whether or not it was planned just like we don't know exactly how 9/11 happened we don't know how this happened. What if Obama uses this to tap into populist anger and launch his Democratic base into the limelight. The Democrats jump on this decision and it is nearly universally accepted among Democrats that this is a destruction of our democracy this along with Obama talking about how corporations will run our country in the near future, which is true. Then the people get so angry about this just as the Republicans are applauding it. This would lead to a monstrous backlash against Republicans and all Conservatives which would rocket Democrats to a landslide victory this midterm. Obama would be praised by the people for standing up against corporations as he places strict regulation into effect against Wall Street and the Republicans are kicked out of office as Obama's approval ratings skyrocket. It would be Obama's way to win back Americans by acting like he is the savior again.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I am not a supporter of Obama but I saw it this way.
He said he wants lobbiests gone right?
Don't listen to what dems and reps say...they are the same thing funded by lobby groups.
All they did was pay someone to make it legal for lobbiests.

Remember this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48e291a7ec15.jpg[/atsimg]
I am not sure what Obama is doing or planning but I don't think he has any clue either.

(thank you Alaska Man for this pic)

[edit on 22-1-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, I think the OPs is right...of course he will be against this on principle and make such a epic stink about it to make sure everyone knows whats going on and which side decided this was a good idea.

The passage of this was a incredibly stupid and transparently sold out decision by those judges...what I find disturbing is that *some* conservatives are getting on board as this being a good thing...what a great way to dismantle the conservative movements into 2 catagories...the sheep and the thinkers...and the thinkers will all but rebel at this being pinned on them.

this isnt a conspiracy really..hell, if I was Obama, I would have stated that almost word for word as you posted "I disagree fully with this, If this is a conservative movement to have companys take over the election process verses the people then I suggest everyone vote against said party to show them we are not corporate tools, etc"...you dont need sneaky political games for this...all you need is a finger to point out what just happened.

I see this as something that should be damned from both sides of the aisle...this is simply corruption opened like a book...a corporation is a person...pfft. why not a business? I can open up 1000 small businesses and vote 1000 times..whoot.

join