It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok guys. New problems.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

No, I wish I could explain it away like that but my children came to me not knowing of my personal experiences when they started seeing a boy who frightened them. The more they told me, the more sad and frustrated I became and it was quite some time before I let them know that I had ever had any similar experiences.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is no longer a paranormal issue. I am near tears. There is no help for this problem. My daughters could not sleep last night because they kept hearing noises. Same as usual but when they did drift off one woke up to find a grey leaning over her sister. There is no help for this. They have both seen this thing. It is masquerading as something paranormal but it is not paranormal.
I honestly feel like there is no hope left. There is nothing we can do.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yes, I agree that fear is what is feeding these entities. I have seen ghosts around me my entire life, and they know that I am not afraid of them so they just mainly stay off to the side and dont really bother me. Sometimes they like to play tricks like bang on the walls but that is just to let me know they are there. I say I know you are here and it stops.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Since you are out of options, here is a link to some interviews that may help you. L.A. Marzulli is not your ordinary christian. He helps people who are having problems with "inter-dimensional" beings. I had similar problems and I got rid of them. It wasn't easy because I went through it by myself, but they are gone now. Please listen to this guy and see what you think.

www.lamarzulli.net...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
NephraTari,

Your case is truly scary, and, since your children are involved I figured I would jump on here ASAP to offer you what I could.

- You say that you no longer feel like this "thing" is something paranormal. That you believe it is some kind of an inter-dimensional being only masquerading as a spiritual entity. My first bit of advice is to STOP that train of thought. As soon as you remove this being from human religious/spiritual theology you give it the freedom to deny human ritual and rites that might have otherwise worked against it.

Just because it seems to be outside of paranormal bounds, doesn't mean that it really is. If your family is confused and uncertain it may be using those loopholes in your faith as a means to avoid being damaged by any religious/spiritual actions you take against it.

I had a similar problem with a Rakshasa. I thought that it was some kind of lofty necessity in the spiritual world. So I didn't try to combat it, but instead looked towards Hindu ritual and rites to appease it. That was exactly what it wanted. When I turned to magick (theosophical magick, not witchcraft magic) it started to huff and puff and put up a million different resistances. I bound and warded it though, because I still believed that my own spiritual background gave me precedence over it.

I would recommend the same thing for you. Whatever this is, it feeds off of your inability to expel it. It perpetuates this by causing you to doubt your own abilities and strengths. Utilize salt circles under beds, water in the four corners, sage burnings, white candle magic, prayer, spells of health and vitality, and whatever else you personally believe in.

Be relentless, do not let up. No quarter for this thing, chase it out as only a mother protecting her young can.

Best of luck to you, NephraTari.

~ Wandering Scribe

EDIT - Typos

[edit on 4/3/10 by Wandering Scribe]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I would think some sort of belief would be needed to make such rituals effective. I have no beliefs. I will update by noting that things had eased up after my daughters encounter fora while. The entity was put off by her seeing it I think. You see when she saw it standing over her sister it looked up and noticed her looking that way and it shifted its focus to her. As she describes it it narrowed its eyes and leaned its head forward sort of waving it back and forth then pulled back and its eyes widened as in disbelief... apparently it just realized that she actually saw it. I don't think she was meant to see it.
it continued to stare at her and she felt uncomfortable but was unable to move.. she was paralyzed but it managed to let her break the gaze by bringing her covers up like most children do when something scares them and when she brought them down and it was gone.. or at least she thought.. then her brother opened the door and she saw the chamoflaged form race from near her dresser through the door. went right by him, he never saw it.

See the thing I get from this is that it seems to be physical in nature or it would not have needed to escape in such a way.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
We had some serious problems ourselves at one point. Now I don't know if you have tried this or where you are located at all but if you can try this. We had some really nasty spirits or something at the home I shared with a few roomates. Before these things started happening to us I wasn't exactly what you would call spiratual at all but this weird stuff convinced me! So like I said we had all kinds of weird nasty things happening at our home till my roomate came up with a solution. We hired a Navajo medicine man to come bless the home for us. Now I would have never even been involved in this at one point in my life but it worked!

The medicine man came to our home for a small donation of like 50 bucks to his reservation and the cost to get there. We did a ceremony with him and everyone who lived there with sage also. After he did his thing everything stopped immediately! I mean that very second! I would've never believed any part of it if I hadn't been there!

So I don't know if you are in a position to try this, or somewhere where you can get this kind of help but let me tell you he made a believer out of me! I don't know if any of this is much help for you but I'm trying. Also, the medicine men often do this type of thing so it wouldn't be a weird request or out of the ordinary on your part to ask. Just FYI. If you are anywhere near the Southwest USA I may even be able to help you find someone if you wanted. Anyway, good luck and hope you find a solution! Very spooky stuff!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's funny how more than 10 years have passed since this original event and so much has changed. Now I am the one people come to when they are in need of help with experiences like this. This was before I fully allowed myself to mindfully accept my shamanic path and before I was visited by my star family. Life is very different now, but if anyone is dealing with anything like this... I am here to help.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NephraTari

nothing bone ash on shotgun shells wont fix, intriguing read.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NephraTari
It's funny how more than 10 years have passed since this original event and so much has changed. Now I am the one people come to when they are in need of help with experiences like this. This was before I fully allowed myself to mindfully accept my shamanic path and before I was visited by my star family. Life is very different now, but if anyone is dealing with anything like this... I am here to help.

What do you mean your star family? Also glad to hear your situation has been resolved.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am a Starseed from many different worlds. The beings that came to me are not a known species that I am aware of, and they seem to like it that way as they were careful how much they allowed me to take them in. I was not allowed to see or at least remember anything about what they looked like above their shoulders. They communicated in a way that is hard to describe, but I will try. Imagine a floating blob that is constantly shifting and there are memories or data constantly appearing on the surface of this thing. That is how they communicated with me and vice versa. a reply to: centrifugal

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It is a ghost. It happens because a door is open, that is where the ghosts come through. It is an invisible door. Ask an ufo to lock this door, then you will have no more trouble. Try to watch your sins as well, or else they will always reopen the door.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
So what happened between now and your post in 2010? Was the presence your family experiencing your star family, or did they assist with removing that presence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join