It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok guys. New problems.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I agree with hardamber...praying in the name of Jesus. You can research it for yourself,countless incidences of peace against various dark adversaries,aliens included!

I think it works best if you believe in Jesus in the first place! However,with just a little bit of faith,"the size of a mustard seed",anything is possible!

Who knows? You might just make a new friend and Savior in the Lord,Jesus Christ!

I wish you well.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Im sorry to hear about the hard times you are having.. and I wish I could help in some way... but I do think that the dog is a good sign. I just get a good feeling about it,. Protectors can also be scary,,, but they are still protectors,, and I have never known a dog not to be one, not for me anyway

I have often called on dogs when I get in a fix or get scared. If they come once, then they will always be with you.

Good luck, and I wish that you are nearing the end of this to find some peace soon...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well in Europe black dogs are associated with witchcraft,black magick.
The goddes Hecate is imagined as having the face of a dog and is folowed by all kinds of ghosts,demons.
Bendis is also famous for taking on the form of a black dog.
So from the looks of it the black dog is a sign that something nasty is in the house.
Can you tell me if you ever found something strange on your door step?
Something like rusty nails under the carpet,hair anything?
It cannot follow at will unless there's a portal of some kind so it is not the house it is a person.
You explained that you had strange things happen to you as a young child.
Did you ever talk to them,let them do things by this i mean give them the free will.
I am a christian but i will not force what I believe down your throat.
So if you are open minded tell me and I may give you some suggestions

I wish you luck and keep your family close for they are our most precious gift.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by xSeraphim

No they just watched me as a child. I usually did not fear them other than ignored their presence. When I was young. I was quite religious it never protected me from any of these things. My mother is still religious and she has been having some experiences of her own recently and she is EXTREMELY religious to the point of harassing me everytime we speak about it.. she has tried to call on Jesus as others have suggested and it never worked for her and you could not find a more fervent believer in him than she is.

I have never found any strange objects that I can recall. I will keep an eye open though. I really don't live near anyone I know very well. So there is no one that would follow us from state to state performing some sort of magick on us. I don't know anyone that is even involved in that sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

You need a warrior to stop the leeching. A shadow warrior.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by xSeraphim

No they just watched me as a child. I usually did not fear them other than ignored their presence. When I was young. I was quite religious it never protected me from any of these things. My mother is still religious and she has been having some experiences of her own recently and she is EXTREMELY religious to the point of harassing me everytime we speak about it.. she has tried to call on Jesus as others have suggested and it never worked for her and you could not find a more fervent believer in him than she is.

I have never found any strange objects that I can recall. I will keep an eye open though. I really don't live near anyone I know very well. So there is no one that would follow us from state to state performing some sort of magick on us. I don't know anyone that is even involved in that sort of thing.

They don't need to folow you around the country if they have something that represents you for example part of your hair.
When I was a young boy my mom found found part of my hair tied with a red ribbon on the front door and believe me it was my hair cuz blond hair isn't that easy to find.
I mean you have lots of kids,they love you,you love them,a good husband and this can attract hate.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi NephraTari,

I've only skimmed through your previous experiences and will go back and read more but I wanted to add the couple things that occurred to me right away as I read this.

First, the woman that you saw (your first experience as a child) said that you would recall your conversation when the time was right. Is it possible that that would be a valuable place for you to focus right now -- trying to remember?

Second, the black dog your son saw (and others have more or less said this): even if it was benevolent/protective in itself, could it have been trying to warn him of something? That could explain why he saw it as scary.

Finally, I'm wondering about your children's ages (and I totally get if you don't want to post that info on the internet, so this is more just something for you to consider): is there any pattern in the age at which these things seem to manifest to them? Your first experience happened when you were four, and it sounds like now there's some sort of transfer of attention from your daughter to your sons. Just thought that might be interesting and/or valuable data in figuring out what's going on.

I'm no expert in any of this, and you already have the attention of at least some of the ATS resident experts, so I'm mostly just posting in hopes of accidentally helping out

Be safe and well.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

No pattern to the ages. My oldest girl was the target last year and she is 6 years older than the twin it is focused on right now. This has been with us for many years. It is time for it to be faced directly and forced to leave. I can't allow it to get more desperate. It is already crossing the barrier and doing physical harm.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, I have no experience with this sort of thing but if I were you, I'd be placing pictures of angels or inexpensive sculptures of angels all over the house and especially in the children's bedrooms. If anyone needs a guardian angel right now, it's you and your family.

Best of luck with this situation! I'll keep you in my prayers.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
50 years of hand-held film/video cameras and not a moment to show for it.

There's maybe two intriguing photos in the last 120 years of photography of ghosts. None of ghosts on video.

So I guess that we have reached the end then. No further investigation into any of this is needed. It is now a fact as you suggest that there is nothing there or anywhere.

I guess we can all sleepy better now, but being a skeptic is one thing, but being a skeptic that feels no further investigation is needed is quite a different sort, wouldn't you say?

BTW I wasn't really implying that they get a photo of a ghost, but whether their children might have unusual behaviors at night or maybe unexplained movement of articles or noises...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

how old were you when you messed with the board?
did you use it more than once?
do you still have the same board?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The entity/entities following you will continue to do so no matter where you go. I have heard of many a case such as yours. After reading about such things for years your first step is to have your house blessed. This does not usually last for very long, and even if it does there may be an onslaught of activity which is intended to drive you out of your mind. When physical harm occurs to loved ones you must address the issue even if it goes against the wishes of your husband. If the blessing does not work then seek the help of an exorcist preferably a roman catholic. There will be a diocese in your area but you will have to discern whether or not they are willing to take you seriously. Not all priests believe. There are prayers of protection asking the Archangel Michael to protect you in battle against the evil one , just do a google. Keep us updated please, and may God be with you.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

15 or so when we last messed with the board. It was not mine but the last time we used a ouija it was made out of plain paper with a heart shaped glass dish as the planchette. It was the most powerful of all.
The things that happened in my life started long before my friend ever brought out her parents ouija.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

when you started to see or experience these things when you were younger maybe you were being shown that you were gifted and that you needed to learn to us them . but when you used the board you left the door open and it is following you AND GOING after your family to get at you or to get your attention. if it is harming your family you have a major problem find out from the kids if they have heard its name or if you know its name .
you can smudge with sweet grass or sage
salt your doors and windows [lay a line of salt across every one of them
take a little salt and add it to water for 3 days and leave it in the sunlight on the forth day spray a line of salt water around the house saying you can not enter do the same with the above say it with force .
if you get the name there is a binding ceremony that will also get rid of it but try the above ones first .

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Thats what I was getting at. I had heard they can open doors, sometimes the wrong ones. Is it getting any better/worse?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm a huge Ghostbusters fanboy, and I totally want to start up a ghostbusting business. It'd be so awesome. And knowing that children are being tormented like this makes me want to bring my childish fantasy to reality.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

nothing new physically. It still lingers but is not doing anything to draw drastic attention to itself right now. however I bit the bullet and broached the subject with my husband last night. I went over the recent events and told him that we had withheld from telling him because of his previous reactions, but that this was something that maybe he needs to address. He took it well. He did not say he would do anything but he did not react negatively either. It is a step at least. I have a feeling if this particular presence was once human that it might be someone from his family. This is why I felt I had to risk telling him what is happening despite his past reaction of pure oblivious denial.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hi Nephra
I am sorry to hear that it is happening again my friend.
I have followed those threads over the years and know that you are genuinely upset about this. I have a book about a woman's account that parallels yours.
She and her children were harassed and the husband was adamant that it was nothing. As it got worse, their relationship deteriorated to the point of him eventually moving out. When she finally got the harassment to slow enough to survive day to day living, she spoke to her husband and he admitted that he too was terrorized at night but refused to deal with it.

We all deal with stress differently and maybe your husband IS aware of it himself, but since he is not sensitive to it, he may be brushing it off. In the book, the husband believed that the wife was exasperating things with the children an increasing their stress levels. Personally, if my children were terrorized at night, my protectiveness would be in full swing and I would do whatever needed to make them feel safe.

While I agree that you need help, PRS may not be the outlet you need.
I was a fan of the show and when I was researching a story related, I found a site where a woman who sought their help was severely let down by them.
Apparently she pleaded her case for help and when they came, she was met with the harsh reality that sensationalism was more important than her need for help. They twisted the story, edited interviews, and Chip the psychic was made full aware of the entire history before he arrived. He had a team research the story with the residents of the town days before the arrival. What the team did not count on was the small town mentality where word got back to the family about the goings on behind the scenes.

She never received the promised help and in fact they taunted the spirits to try to evoke a response for tv, but when it happened Chip refused to enter the room. The crew left her with a very angry spirit whose antics became worse. She tried to call the team back for a follow up but was declined. All in all, they upset many people in town, some details of a death were brought to light in the episode that were to be kept confidential. The surviving family members of the deceased were devastated to hear the gruesome details of the recent accident. It was a heartless thing to do on top of everything else. Please be mindful of inviting tv personalities into your home. Their motivations are never the same as what you hope.

Be well and again I am sorry for what you are going through (again).

SW

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Was it the entity that bust your kids lip? Or was it the edge of the bed maybe?
I am just wondering - you say this has been with you since a child and clearly you have a longstanding interest in the paranormal.
So it sounds like the key to this is you.
Is it possible you have passed on your fears and expectations to your children and that the thing under the bed was his imagination?
The other possibility is it may be you who is attracting these energies.
Either way, a ceremony of some sorts would hopefully help.
Let us know how it all goes.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by unicorn1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join