It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mind tricks in EVERY politicians speech you never knew were there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I read this and thought, my God it's true. Every single speech these politicans make have mind tricks in them - and I mean every single one!

Read this, it's quite short and do as he / she says and go view a speech on YouTube or the tv and it's amazing that these guys are playing us like drones!

There are conspiracies as to the subliminal messages that politicians put through to their audience / viewers during a speech. While I won’t say they are subliminal, they are definitely there, the speaker has been trained on how to deliver them with the greatest effect and the messages are registered in the human brain in such a way that even Psychologists don’t understand how or why we react to them . This article I have written here is to offer you proof that these tactics that are employed by politicians and their spin doctors are well proven and used daily throughout the globe, not just by politicians but by anyone delivering a speech to impart the greatest effect on their audience. In fact I now use them during presentations – and yes they work – and yes, you should also use them!

Source Website

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It is literally ancient stuff. This one is called persuasive speech/technique.

The Art of Persuasion

The leaders of most modern countries exploit a powerful political tool - the power of images. These techniques, in fact, were invented thousands of years ago by the leaders of the Ancient World. But how do politicians actually use images to persuade us - often without us even knowing? How did they do it thousands of years ago?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Yes it is. But what I'm bringing to the table is that a lot of people believe that politicians and other spin doctors are speaking from the heart - but they're not. They're speaking from a craftily prepared and spun speech carefully contructed to include all these 'persuasive' mechanisms and my point is for people to re-visit these speeches and see for themselves.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You can get taught all of those on a corporate presentation seminar, nothing new but thanks for posting.

Slightly off track but the 3 ask apparently stems back to Jesus, deny me 3 times, this is ingrained in consciousness. Try it next time your in the pub, if somebody says no to a pint ask them 3 times. Bet you 9/10 they will by the 3rd ask go, ok !!

Another one to watch for is if you give to Charity on a monthly basis, by DD in the UK, if they ever phone you watch how they ask you for more money. They use the 3 ask rule. Lets say you contribute £5 pcm, they will ask you for £20 pcm, you will go bugger off, they will then pressure you and when you get upset offer to take only £10, you will be a bit more willing but still not, so they will ask for £7, you will agree, about 50%+ do. They actually only wanted you to agree to £7 anway but start high, then lower and then ask for what they wanted in the first place. If you give £10pcm they will ask for £50, then £20, then £!2 or £15.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
It is literally ancient stuff. This one is called persuasive speech/technique.

The Art of Persuasion

The leaders of most modern countries exploit a powerful political tool - the power of images. These techniques, in fact, were invented thousands of years ago by the leaders of the Ancient World. But how do politicians actually use images to persuade us - often without us even knowing? How did they do it thousands of years ago?

Interestingly, and relatedly, did you know that if you include images reinforcing a person's stereotypes, they will completely disregard any sentiment posed otherwise? So if you write about how awful it is to segregate black people from white people, but include an image of a typical thug, your message will be mostly ignored.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by queuepolitely

I find it quite laughable now when I watch politicians rallying the crowd - so predictable! The guy who taught me the above is / was the spindoctor to David Cameron (UK Tory Leader). He basically said that politicians are nothing short of useless without the guys behind the scenes writing their propoganda - you're basically voting for the spin doctor and the pretentious smiling face of a clueless politician.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

Totally agree with you on that, this is why Gordon Brown is completely useless. He just is not a media savvy guy.

Do you watch 'In the thick of it', I think anything Amando Innancui creates perfeclty illustrates the riduculiousness of it all and I cant wait for the new Chris Morris movie 'Four lions'.

new topics

top topics

join