It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see 3:33 and 5:55 ALL the time (and NOT just on clocks!) Have I FINALLY lost my marbles?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I've read people's comments on it just being a coincidence but that is crap to.
The most substantial thing i've read about seeing numbers like that was an idea that it's a symbol for spiritual guidance, and either what you are doing or what you just thought is exactly the way it should be at that moment. Sometimes it can happen just to get your attention and say "Hey, look, don't forget the bigger picture."

I have this belief that everything happens for a purpose of positive progression, even the bad things. (They aren't really bad with this perspective which makes being happier much easier) There are many times throughout the day that I slip... i'm human, and imperfect. When something bad happens to me and I don't catch it with my perspective I usually end up having the numbers happen to me, which I take as a reminder or an "everything is OK, go with the flow."

This repetitive number sequence happens A LOT to me and has picked up progressively since November of last year when I took a one month vegan trial after having some really cool things happen doing the same thing a year earlier. See the numbers as you may. I believe they have significance. Over the pas frew months

I have had girl problems which has led me away from one of my best friends. Last night I wanted to call her while riding home from work and managed to look up at just the right moment to catch a billboard sign with the number 1-214-444-4444. That, to me, was saying do it, so I did. We talked for over an hour and scheduled a date for tonight after we both had the opinion to never speak to each other again.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I see 3:33 and 11:11 a lot, especially lately. I know 11:11 has a lot to do with relationships and awakening, but I'm not real sure about the 3:33 I have been seeing regularly or not.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think it's the power of suggestion.. I was aware of this phenomena but didn't really dwell on it much but after noticing this thread earlier today at 11:11am I also stopped my car outside a house, whilst driving through an area I was unfamiliar with, and looked over and the door was number 333, later in the evening I stopped off to by some milk at the local shop and the lady infront of me bought stuff to the tune of £3.33 ..

So there you go I have gone from not really noticing anything at all to three instances in one day purely on the strength of this thread entering my subconscious..

Tomorrow I predict that you will hear the word "Apple" on several occassions...

.. let me know if I'm correct

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

hmm, i have been seeing it too
but i just cant figure it out
but for real if you are looking for it you will see it everywhere

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
As I said 11:11 has been going on for years. 3:33 is new. It seems others the 3:33 is new too. I think that is more than a coincidence. I have also had a few 1:11. Sometimes I get this strange feeling, and I just know, it will be 11:11. Sure enough. I had this feeling the other day, then looked at my oven and the roast timer had 11:11 to go until cooked. I felt the strange feeling BEFORE seeing the 11:11. Its strange. I do not want to wake up at night screaming and then seeing 3:33 on the clock again though. It shakes me to the core.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by satellite1

Very interesting video. My family is very involved in masonry. I was in Jobs as a kid. I have had a strange dream one night, where the world was in chaos and ending, planes crashing into homes, people screaming and dying. I ran behind a curtain in total fear, there were people back there drinking champagne, all dressed up, while it was going on as if all was good. I looked up and the the big G symbol in a meeting hall. I relaxed and had a glass of champagne with them. Was a very strange dream.

I do not know why I dreamt it . I never dwell on that particular subject or anything in my mind. I still remember that dream years later though.

That pyramid numerology was very interesting and the relation with 3 and 11. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

Originally posted by popilluminati
I see 23 and 108 (4+8+15+16+23+42) everywhere. I work in retail, and every. singly. day. I ring up someone at $23.23.

It's odd, and very Discordian.

i hope you realize, 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 are the numbers that the show LOST revolves around.

very weird

I'm quite aware. 23 was the only one I held onto before I saw Lost.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

EVERYONE AT MY WORK HAD APPLES!!!!!

THEY MUST HAVE SAID IT OVER TWENTY TIMES!!!!!

good thing i didn't read the post till now because i would have been freaking out telling people to shut up or throwing them all away. lol

this is how my work day would have been like, you know, in a "nut-shell" without me saying a word

coworker1: oh, you have an apple. 1
me:

coworker1: can i have an apple? 2
me:

coworker1: well,how many apples do you have? cuz i don't want to take your last apple. 4
me:

coworker2: i have saved two apples for judy,one apple for sarah, i already gave an apple to chris, i think marcus wanted an apple also, but if he gets an apple then you won't get an apple. 10
me:

different coworker walks in: aww, who has apples? can i get one? 11
me:

coworker2: if i give you an apple, then judy would only get one apple and nick just asked for an apple,so i don't think i can give you one. unless one of the others doesn't want their apple. 15
me:

coworker3: then thats ok, i don't really need an apple. i brought my lunch. 16
me:

and it continued for a while until they all had recieved their APPLES! lol

i can't believe i remember the conversation between them. it might have just happened so fast to where i caught every part of it. its almost word for word.

BUT.... it is weird now that i think about how many time i heard it.
BTW i work at a hospital, not a food place.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by thatJESTERjustin]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thatJESTERjustin

Incredible. Big Bertha is clearly a psychic! She could have said a large number of common words but settled upon Apple.

I predict you will hear the word "van" tomorrow. Tell me how that ones goes. Hopefully it goes well so I can start investing stocks

[edit on 25-1-2010 by civilchallenger]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

i really hope that people are not controlling my life on a daily basis just by picking out random words.lol

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
happened to me before... dont think it means anything lol but it's scarey.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I see 9:11 all the time. Way before the US 911 - I always thought it was Porsche. But that's why I noticed it - it means something. If I looked at the clock and it was 9:12 - not a second thought

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

I have had he same thing since I was about 16, however i see 6:66 all the time. Advertisments, bilboards, music tracks etc, i thought it was wierd at first but i do believe its just a coincidence. =]
MrWebby666

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Fellow Eleveners, the time is upon us to unite as one and make our final stand. The goverment knows about the coastal city's inevitable devastation. All of the coastal ports...San Diego, LA, San Fran, Portland, Tacoma, Tampa/Miami, NC, NY etc.. they will all be wiped out. They know that by allowing millions of people to die it will be easier to continue rule using fear. Our supply line of food and resources will diminish to next to none causing starvation, looting, and crime. They have already begun building the NASCO super highway to bring all of our imports straight up from Mazatlan, MX through the heart of america on up through Canada. The Internet will no longer be free to post or absorb info very soon so it is important that we spread the word NOW! Im sure there will be some kind of propaganda (craigslist or myspace killer, or some kind of faked-"cyber te rorism" att ack) to be used to get people to agree with changing internet regulations. Internet will be subsciption based like cable or satellite and no longer will people have a wealth of unlimited knowledge at their fingertips. Our governement will tell us that we must wear an ID chip so that we can have a way to find you in the event of a natural disaster. Oh and what a convenient way to store medical records and even debit currency...Time to unite mo-fo's, the mark of the beast is soon to be upon us...we se elevens to remind us of many things. Prepare for Everything.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Recently I've noticed 133 or just 33 a lot. It pops up in time, scores, anywhere.

1:33...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I have also been having these images for years now and even more now. I've had the number 13:37 occuring constantly lately!

It started a few years ago (6) after losing both my parents, whenever looking atthe clock it's always 13:37, i don't wear a watch and only have one main clock in the house which is hardly visibly, so definately not a clock watcher.

I see it in clocks, xbox game scores, prices of food shopping and the one that gets me the most, is that i have been tracing my family history back from through the years and the furthest i can get back is the 1300's bang on 1337!!!! what's the chances with that!!!?!?!?!

Don;t even know where to start with what this could mean!??!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
LOL
I allways see 20:12
ALL THE TIME!!!@&!*(@&
Seriously

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
3s are real dominate in my life. I see them everywhere. Even in the form of 111 but I was thinking the other day. You know how you get a new car, then you start notice how many other people drive a car like yours. Before you bought the new car you didn't notice all the others, but now that you own the car, you notice all the other cars like it. Maybe this is somehow related.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
for the longest time, i kept looking at the clock to find 9:11 to the point i would freak out at work and my coworkers would look at me and ask whats wrong. i told them what was going on and everytime i'm working with them they would just watch me to make sure i wasn't doing it on purpose and sure enough at exactly 9:11 my eyes just shift to the clock. they couldn't believe it. another day someone happened to ask what time it was and i looked at the clock and it was 9:11. this was before the 9/11/01. i'm not saying its a prophecy or premonition or anything like that. but thats what happened with me, to make you feel better, even after 9/11 i still see that when i look at the clock. many people see these things its just a coincidence, like a replier said, these numbers are always going to be around. i see 1111 alot too but i noticed more with 9:11 because it happens all the time.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I sometimes seee 9:24 which is my birthday..

It is interesting because 333 are God's numbers (or at least in the Exercism of Emily Rose...) Maybe this carries some significance?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join