It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see 3:33 and 5:55 ALL the time (and NOT just on clocks!) Have I FINALLY lost my marbles?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Thanks for your explanation, I really appreciate it. You mentioned something that struck me, hearing odd sound that is consistent. I have that, actually I hardly ever mention it but you brought it up. I often wonder if it is Tinnitus but I know it's not.
Also I am kind of sensitive to electronics, for instance my kids get mad at me but when they come downstairs from their room and I immediately tell them to go back upstairs and turn off the TV, it's not just me guessing that my kids didnt turn off the TV, I can actually hear the frequency(I guess thats what you would call it) not the sound of the TV show, I couldnt possibly hear that downstairs unless they were blasting it.
Well anyway, I'm not implying it means anything, you just made me think about this when you mentioned the odd sound. Thanks again and take care.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freeyourmind1111

i have heard a "buzzing" sound....or more descriptive...a HUMMING sound most of my life...at various times in my life....at first, in my childhood, I thought it was the oil pumps, (they look like horses going up and down....I grew up in East Texas...) then when I moved to New Mexico, I thought it was something at Los Alamos, (I was near there...)..but I also hear it here in Chicago....from time to time.....

I also turn off lights...street lights go off when I walk by them....or they turn on. I ALSO can "hear" electronics.....

This has been an enlightening thread!! THANKS YA'LL d(-_-)b

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

i too feel frequency or something or other.the noise on the TV bothers me so much that i can't sleep until i find and eliminate the noise. i can feel when my neighbors come home and turn the tube on.

for me the number "42" haunted me for years and i don't know why.

check this out:
i never play blackjack anymore due to this problem--i get twos and fours to start with.
i make music and one of the songs i was working on i didn't really make by my self......(i had help from something else) the number of the song is 42
i had a girlfriend and her favorite number was 42
i had cancer as a kid and had x rays taken 42 of them
every firetruck or ambulance i see in the city i live in has the number---42--(which is not possible)
remember that movie:hitchhikers guide to the galaxy? the answer to life itself was 42---(the movie didn't have to be real just the fact that i felt it was talking to me directly)

i have only won one time in the lottery and it was pick three......0, 4,& 2
everything i see with numbers always points me toward "42"
in my dreams i see this number either with a zero at front or at end and rarely at both making it 042 or 420 or 0420

BTW i am 24

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INSIGHT TO THIS DISTURBING ISSUE
or am i just another whack-job with a number crunching problem

thanks for reading

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I too have had the sound since a early age, that's probably why it really doesn't phase me that much, don't get me wrong, I know it's there, I hear it and am aware of it, but it's "normal" for me. I cant turn off any lights or anything like that but I am definitely sensitive to hearing electronics. Well, Take care!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Now that you mention it I've been waking up at 3:31AM for some reason heh. (and normally going back to sleep if I can of course!) And while I've noticed these kinds of trends some times I've never been able to apply them to anything related to real life.

For example, what does the sequence 36, 3366? That is a pattern I've seen and found interesting but I may never find out what it means, if anything.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by civilchallenger]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well...if we're gonna stick with the "3" trend....then I will tell you what my husband relayed to me the other night....that during my sleep, I started to shout out things...sleep talk, if you will...and one of the things he said I blurted out was "3:13"..."Three Thirteen".....so...NOW, in my already freaked out mind...I am thinking I should just stay home...with pillows all around me...on March 13th....or...who the heck knows....My husband said I blurted out all KINDS of things that were strange...but this one stuck out because of my 3:33 trend, (poor man, I tell him EVERYTHING...so he too has to suffer through my strange "ordeals"....he also gets to see my horrible seizures, whereas I am completely gone when I have them and remember nothing afterwards....)

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I see 11:11 all the time, have you heard of Rik Clay ?? he was a cool kid who did some excellent research on the whole 11:11 thing, well worth a watch/listen

www.youtube.com...

Regards

satellite1

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Not weird at all dude.

Often times i will receive no text messages on my phone in all day, then the most random friend will text me, and when I look at the time, they are often times like 11:11, 10:10, 3:13, 3:33, 5:55, 6:16, 7:17 etc.

I've seen these patterns of numbers in many other places as well. I've gotten so used to seeing them that I don't even think about it anymore.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I think it is just our brain recognizing patterns or key dates. I always seem to see "9:11".

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I think it is just our brain recognizing patterns or key dates. I always seem to see "9:11".

I don't disagree with the assertion that our brain is picking out patterns.

But what about in my case where people will text me at the EXACT times that I mentioned above. And this happens way more often than I'd like to admit.

I get the feeling that there's something deeper to this reoccurring pattern of numbers that many of us are seeing. I just haven't figured out what it is yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Perhaps...i have thought of that possibility as well....like we can turn clouds into dragons, mountains into Indians, (Ute Mt in Colorado) etc......we see patterns in numbers.....in ALL KINDS of things and occurrences.....

Wow, I didn't expect this thread to turn out so fascinating in the responses I would receive....I figured I would, at best, get blasted for reopening an old topic...or be laughed at for being a "clock watcher".....

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yup, your welcome! I hear resonating freqeuencies as well. Sometimes the pitch in the frequency changes, but I always hear it now.

Hahaha, yeah the TV's frequency can get annyoing for me too, but sometimes it puts me to sleep, odd ehh?

The sound I am refering to is the vibration of the earth. It makes a heavy sound that is loud and i can't really describe it, it's hard to describe. You would have to experience it for yourself to understand.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
what about binary or positional notation? are these not the numbers we put into our own heads from birth?

the crazy numbers in my head are definately here to stay,because we will forever have currency!!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thatJESTERjustin

Hmmmmm...I am still watching a movie another member of ATS suggested.....but you've an idea (with regard to binary/positional coordinates (is this what you meant? this is how I took it). Once again...hmmmmm...

back to this movie....but as I mentioned....I am glad to know I am not alone in this numbers thing...I was beginning to think the seizures were damaging my brain....

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

seizures can be caused many different ways.noise is a frequency resolution and can change thought patterns and motor functions like the nazis tried to do in the experiments of the.....i don't have to mention that word.

but back to the number theory, yes it is awesome.. and thanks to science for helping us to understand the conneciton to dna and other aspects of life through numbers and computer numbering systems.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I've been seeing this for several years. I can tell you what I told myself that makes it all ok -> I think of noticing the sequences as my subconscious telling my consciousness that I'm on the right track.

Now I don't see the numbers as much, but when I do it's a reminder to see the good things that are happening around me.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
It's your wake up call.

The universe communicates to you with numbers, as well as signs, songs, websites, etc ...

Start watching your life like you are watching a movie and you'll start to see patterns of communications. Even aches, pains and illnesses are communications from you to you.

Numbers are used mostly by your angels/guides.

i have decided to quote this one, as most sensible

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeyourmind1111
reply to post by Quickfix

Thanks for your explanation, I really appreciate it. You mentioned something that struck me, hearing odd sound that is consistent. I have that, actually I hardly ever mention it but you brought it up. I often wonder if it is Tinnitus but I know it's not.
Also I am kind of sensitive to electronics, for instance my kids get mad at me but when they come downstairs from their room and I immediately tell them to go back upstairs and turn off the TV, it's not just me guessing that my kids didnt turn off the TV, I can actually hear the frequency(I guess thats what you would call it) not the sound of the TV show, I couldnt possibly hear that downstairs unless they were blasting it.
Well anyway, I'm not implying it means anything, you just made me think about this when you mentioned the odd sound. Thanks again and take care.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by freeyourmind1111]

Ah yes, the high pitched tone that CRT televisions would emit. When I was younger I would freak my mom out by sitting in another room and I would yell "ON" or "OFF" as she would turn the TV on and off. It was that tone I could hear. Now that flat panel displays are becoming the norm, I no longer get bothered by that CRT noise.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
FRESH ELEVENERS?----CLIMB ABOARD-
LONG TIME ELEVENER HERE---
I STARTED SEEING ELEVENS INSESANTLY AT A VERY YOUNG AGE. AS EARLY AS I CAN REMEMBER IN FACT...MY BIRTH WAS 3-11-83. ENDED UP MEETING MY WIFE...SHES 2-11-86. HAD SEVERAL NEAR DEATH ELEVEN11 EXPERIENCES AND DECIDED TO STOP THINKING IT WAS MY OWN SCHIZONOID CREATION OF THE MIND. BY SEEKING I BELIEVE WE ELEVENERS ARE THE THE CHOSEN 144,000 OF REVELATIONS---- WE MUST WAKE UP- SO THAT WE CAN WAKE THOSE LESS FORTUNATE...THOSE WITHOUT ALARM CLOCKS, COMPUTERS, AND OTHER TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN EMIT ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCY TO UNLOCK THE CODE ALREADY LOCKED INSIDE US ALL...
IT'S A FACT THAT HUMANS EMIT ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCY...AND NOT ONLY DO WE TRANSMIT BUT WE ALSO RECIEVE. THOSE PEOPLE SENSITVE TO ELECTRONIC NOISE HAVE HEARING THAT IS EVOLVED. MANY ANIMALS HAVE HEARING THAT EXTENDS OUT OF OUR DECIBLE RANGE..I.E.(DOLPHINS WHALES ETC.---UP TO 4000 MILES). ANY A/C CURRENT HAS A MEASURABLE RESONANCE OF EMF SO IT IS COMMON SENSE THAT WE INTERACT WITH IT. MUCH LIKE ANY MAGNETIC ATTRACTION...ALL EMF IS A TYPE OF RADIO FREQUENCY. STUDY BRAIN WAVE ENTRAINMENT...TAP INTO THE ELEVENER CODE BY MEDITATING USING A COMBO OF BOTH BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT AND HO'OPONOPONO....THIS HAS ACCELERATED MY ABILITY TO DO PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE...WITH OUR WEALTH OF RESOURCES TOGETHER ROOTED AS ONE.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I hear about the 11:11 and 3:33 subject for the first time on Divine Cosmos. I always liked his explanation about being a message from your own mind (or from a guide) to put special attention to whatever you were thinking in that moment.

In particular, this article explain this phenomena in a bigger context. If you do not want to read the entire article, just skip to the SYNCHRONICITY section.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join