It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order now attacking our children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Truancy has always been a problem in the usa, but "Big Brother" and his elite handlers are taking it a step further it appears! The Bilderbergs want all global citizens chipped by 2017, and this looks like a very good "pre-conditioning" program to begin with. Click the link to read the article and watch the video.

Paul Joseph Watson
Propaganda Matrix
Friday, January 22, 2010

A judge has ordered 22 students at Bryan Highschool in Texas to carry GPS tracking devices in the name of preventing truancy, another example of how schools are now youth internment centers - preparatory camps for brainwashing kids to accept the prison planet.

"Bryan High students who skip school will soon be tracked 24 hours a day, seven days a week," reports KBTX.

"It's called the Attendance Improvement Management Program or AIM, and it has been used across Texas and the United States."

Students who skip class are now forced to attend "truancy court" and be lectured by a judge before being mandated to carry a GPS tracking device.

"Students on the program are tracked with a hand-held GPS device between the time they leave for school in the morning and the time they check in for curfew at night."

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
As equally disgusting as using fringer print scanners in Schools..

How far will they go to train future generations that this way of living is normal!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have never skipped school but I am currently home schooled and I am glad because I truly believe school is a place to control people and make them believe that Americans is thre greatest country in the world and to love corporations and hate the government.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I have never skipped school but I am currently home schooled and I am glad because I truly believe school is a place to control people and make them believe that Americans is thre greatest country in the world and to love corporations and hate the government.

Ah , do you Really mean that ? Forgive me here , but I get the feeling you are a very misguided person for saying that .............

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I don't think you are misguided in that, unless someone else told that to you and you are redirecting their words to us.

I do, however, think you are wrong. Schools are just places that do a poor job teaching anything, so any kind of indoctrination wouldn't hold too well considering their ability (or lack) to get things to stick in the brains of children.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Disgusting.

Immoral.

Criminal? Possibly, on human rights grounds.

This is how it all starts ladies and gentlemen.

I'd love to be a kid again, just to tell them where they can stick their chips and tags.

And what is the 'penalty' for just throwing the handheld GPS unit in the bin?

Or jumping up and down on the bloody thing?

What are they going to do, put them in prison? All of them?

If your kid is going to be compulsorily chipped and tagged and tracked, would you go along with it? Or would you take a hammer to the device?

I KNOW what i would do...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Having spent 13 years in the public school system I have to agree with everything but your last statement. They made us do the pledge of allegiance every morning and in general taught us that our government is good. Nowhere did they teach us to "hate" our government. Not sure where you came by that notion but as far as I know it is wrong.

Speaking of wrong, wiring kids up for truancy is horrible. This is the teen equivalent of house arrest. "Get with the system or be punished", now that's some valuable schooling! Public schools are a nightmare and have gotten far worse than when I was there. This saddens me greatly to see all the creativity and joy stolen from them. Jocks still reign supreme in the adolescent pecking order and the cultural values they push are very much in line with corporate propaganda. Corporations need to stay the hell out of schools. I think religion should be taught, not as dogma but as history so that kids learn what others' religions are really all about. Take the strangeness out of societies and it's harder to think of them as less than human. Another good thread

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think that the point the OP was trying to make, is that over the years, little bit by little bit, the NWO has been chipping away privacies of U.S. citizens that we all used to take for granted, while at the same time, exerting more and more control over us in ways that are unfortunately subtle enough for the majority of the population to be just taking in stride.

The fact that yet another law (according to the OP) has been enacted, similar in many ways as far as reducing personal privacy while empowering government with even more control has now been directed at the younger population is very frightening.. and seems to be in line with what I fear their ultimate adgenda is... conditioning our youth to accept the idea of being watched 24/7 via a GPS device...not implanted under their skin...the people are not quite ready for that yet, but they are being conditioned to... I notice that most don't seem to have a problem having their pets microchipped.. when an old fashioned collar and tag would have the same effect... if the microchip were truly only for the innocent purpose of being able to identify and return a lost pet to their owner.......

Yup, they are closing in slowly but surely and I am astounded at the fact that so few seem to even notice. I have a nephew who is currently 6 years old... and I fear that he will grow up thinking that all this tight surveillance is "normal", as he will have no memories of any other way of life......

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The NWO were attacking our children long before this. The NWO doesn't go after child exploitation. They bolster it. The NWO doesn't lock up the child rapers. They free them.

All in the name of putting the fear in people that they should be RFID chipped to protect them from the monsters that the NWO let run around to advance their agenda.

Useful tools, indeed

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is all very unsettling.. though at the same time, I realize that part of their plan is to keep the people afraid at all times... if not this, it will be that.... However, social problems such as truancy have been around for a very long time and Big Brother ought to have other things to do than stick their noses into such matters... these matters need to be taken up by the parents and the school districts... the problem of truancy need not be spread any further than that... And they know that.. it is merely an excuse to continue their agenda of conditioning the people to willingly accept such attrocities.

Bryan High School is very close to where I live. While this particular law should not affect me, as I'm just a tad bit to old to be attending high school, as is my daughter.. I'm sure it's only a matter time before it moves into some other thing... that could affect me. Another unsettling thing in Texas that I recently found out about, which also does not affect me or my daughter as we are not sex offenders, is that in Austin, they have a DNA data base of everyone who has been convicted as a sex offender. However, Homeland Security is pushing for that DNA database to be extended to include everyone in the state of Texas who has ever been arrested or given a traffic ticket for even the most minor thing to have theif DNA included in that database. It's called CODEX(sp?). Fortunately, for now, privacy advocates and I guess members of the State Congress have prevented it for now, from being extended past the sex offenders... however, it is just a matter time... as well as the proposed (I don't know if it has actually passed or not) legislation reqiring a person's DNA to be included on their birth cetificate...

I hope the moderators don't think that I went of topic... I may have a bit, but it is all along the same lines of Big Brother closing in on our privacy rights.... and now it looks like they are finding more and more reasons to make targets out of our impressionable chilldren.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wonlove43

I think that the point the OP was trying to make, is that over the years, little bit by little bit, the NWO has been chipping away privacies of U.S. citizens that we all used to take for granted, while at the same time, exerting more and more control over us in ways that are unfortunately subtle enough for the majority of the population to be just taking in stride.

So what's the next best step for them to take? Overload the younger generations to accept their pre-programmed ways of living. Make microchips sound cool and fun. Rewire their minds into thinking that grandma and grandpa are prudes and need to "get with the times".

I watched a very good movie years ago back in 1987 called "Americka". It starred Kris Kristofferson, and this movie sends chills up my spine today when I see how big brother has and will continue to change our society. I suggest those of you who have never seen this movie to watch it if you can even find it now! It's a real eye-opener!

top topics

join