It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the creatures that live beyond the abyss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Meet the creatures that live beyond the abyss

news.bbc.co.uk

It is pitch black, icy cold and the pressure is phenomenal. The deepest parts of the ocean are some of the least hospitable places on Earth - yet footage from recent expeditions reveals that life in the oceanic trenches is thriving.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Not only do I find this interesting, it also makes me wonder. If we are only scratching the surface of deepsea exploration, what else will we find in the future.

I have read other posts about underwater cities and, a recent episode of the UFO Hunters regarding USOs. I am beginning to think that, maybe, there could be an advanced civilisation beneath the waves, yet to be discovered by humanity.

Could some of their craft be the USOs and UFOs that are being sighted across the globe?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
They're so beautiful and I love these things. But I am so glad they are so far away from me because if I was just lounging on my couch and one of those things rolled by my head I'd kill it twice. So happy to have seen them because were the first generation 'that we know of' thats laid eyes on them but yeah, if it was up here in my house, I'd drop it with these.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Anything's possible

For instance, about 20 years ago, in a respected newspaper, a story was published describing typical UFO type craft emerging from deep ocean, not far from an American navy ship

The story was recounted by an American on the ship, who said the crafts (multiple) were witnessed by dozens of men on the ship, including the captain. The story wasn't sensationalised, just matter of fact style

I've read similar accounts from various parts of the globe. For instance, it's been claimed that large, disc-shaped UFOs have been observed entering and leaving deep water in the Bass Straight (between the Australian mainland and the State of Tasmania)

Some interesting and similar stories have emerged from time to time re: isolated coastal regions in Papua New Guinea

new topics

top topics

join