It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We in Haiti because of Oil?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I find it funny that people just jump on the band wagon everytime the US sends any kind of aid an or security anywhere, the uninformed start screaming that we are there for the oil.

Haiti DOES NOT produce oil, and we were ASKED by the government to help with AID AND TO SUPPLY SECURITY.

That request again came from HAITI's SITTING GOVENRMENT.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
If you can't see that is exactly why we are there, the wolf in sheeps clothing, than all you have to do is open your eyes.

Look around at the facts.

They are blatant and horrifying and yes, all too true and real...

You want me to spoon feed you I will, I'll go to the other threads I've posted on and re-post the info here, but in a word?

YES IT IS FOR OIL!

peace

If all the people that claim America exists only to steal other peoples oil would put their money where their mouth is and trade in their gas guzzler for a horse then maybe they would get some mileage from their claims. Otherwise, they and anyone that owns gas-eating cars are in partnership with the oil barons. Not going to happen, everyone loves their freedom gas eating wheels.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

If all the people that claim America exists only to steal other peoples oil would put their money where their mouth is and trade in their gas guzzler for a horse then maybe they would get some mileage from their claims.

I did.

I left the states.
I don't own a car.
I walk wherever I go.
I grow my own food, and use as little store bought supplies as possible.
I don't own a television, heat with electricity or oil etc...

Beyond that - it DOES NOT surprise me the people who can't give up their gas and cars are the same who refuse to see the truth.
And why?
Because then they might have to make some hard decisions in their life.

It doesn't take much to look at FACTS and see why the USA is in Haiti. Oh sure, they're *helping out* the Haitians - but the price the Haitians will end up paying will be a terrible one.

Just wait and see.

Time will prove who's right here and that person will be me...

Come back and visit this thread in a year or two... I'll meet you here.

peace

new topics

<< 1   >>

join