It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugo Chavez accuses U.S. of using weapon to cause Haiti quake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Has it ever occurred to anyone one here that Haiti does indeed sit on a fault line? The Cayman Islands sit on the same line and there was a quake there last week as well. Also has it dawned on anyone that there are quakes that happen relatively frequently in the caribbean? This one was just larger than normal-catastrophic, but there was a huge one not even 100 years ago. Did HAARP create that one as well? Jeez.

Originally posted by AliBruh

Originally posted by Algebra
reply to post by AliBruh

O.K nice fact sheet on HAARP but it does'nt answer any questions.

In theory, HAARP would blast energy into the ionosphere at different frequencies causing "imbalances" to occur.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If the US had a earthquake machine I would hope they would use it some where that the US wouldn't spend billions trying to fix afterwards. Just think about it does it make since. Not at all. Just like Hugo doesn't make since a lot of times.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If we really had a weapon to cause a earthquake. do you really think we'd be using it on Haiti? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that would be the worse use of an earthquake weapon ever.

Why people even listen to anything that windbag has to say is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
That doesnt mean anything either. I was going to include President Ahkmanutjob in the list as well. Just because Chvez is a whacko leader doesnt make him credible. Listen to the stuff he spits out ona regular basis.

Please provide a source where "President Ahkmanutjob" has made this claim?

Once again, this thread is not to discuss Chavez's credibility, but to bring to light that a foreign politician has made this claim. Be it true or not, we accused Iraq of having WMDs and invaded before even knowing for sure if they had any. If countries around the world start to believe we can cause earthquakes, who knows how different things will be. Will they be afraid and let us lead the world into a police state, or will we be invaded for our supposed WMD?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

This is the report he is citing from.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
We knew Iraq HAD WMD's we just didnt know if they STILL had them. They shipped them off to Syria anyway. Thats a big difference.

Does anyone KNWO we have an earthquake machine LOL?

Originally posted by princeofpeace
That doesnt mean anything either. I was going to include President Ahkmanutjob in the list as well. Just because Chvez is a whacko leader doesnt make him credible. Listen to the stuff he spits out ona regular basis.

Please provide a source where "President Ahkmanutjob" has made this claim?

Once again, this thread is not to discuss Chavez's credibility, but to bring to light that a foreign politician has made this claim. Be it true or not, we accused Iraq of having WMDs and invaded before even knowing for sure if they had any. If countries around the world start to believe we can cause earthquakes, who knows how different things will be. Will they be afraid and let us lead the world into a police state, or will we be invaded for our supposed WMD?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

In some respects i like Chavez, as sometimes he hits the nail on the head with some of the things he says.

I can entertain the idea that such a weapon might exist as i do recall reading about just such a weapon invented by Nikola Tesla. Whether that is true or not i'm not sure. However the FBI did raid Tesla's safe when he died and took many of his papers.

In the hands of a nefarious group such a weapon would indeed prove invaluable, with the ability to create earthquakes as and when they choose at a target of their choice.

However with most conspiracies, unless their is some actual proof, i just prefer to entertain the idea rather than actually believe it.

Also Chavez must realise he is labelled as a nutcase by the msm in the USA, so making such a statement won't exactly help his cause.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AliBruh

O.K i get what you mean i think. So the earth quake would be caused by greater radiation from the sun. Is that it?

la2

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Keep an open mind, just because it seems implausable, doesnt mean its not been figured out and currently exsists. Just think of the things we take for granted as 'common' technology that at one point seemed a totally impossible idea, Radar, The jet engine, the aircraft carrier, space travel, Stealth aircraft.

The technology that is secretly developed today are the things we will see as common place in decades time.

I agree that for a prominent figure like Chevez to make this comment publically is an important move, but the one thing you all over looked is the relevance of the fact he made the comments to a Russian media outlet, are we thinking that a close ally of the Kremlin would be allowed to spout off about 'an earthquake machine' and embarass Moscow?

As I said, keep an open mind, because you never really know.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
Jeeze... The us really needs to stop using it's earthquake machines and glabal warming machines. Oh yeah, they also need to stop with the hurricane and tornado machines too. Next thing you know they'll be using mind control machines and sex machines to get animals pregnant with mutant robot machine babies that can create earthquake tornadocanes.

Mod, can we have this removed please? It is an obvious attempt to disrupt this thread.

Mod, can we have this removed please? It is an obvious attempt to disrupt this thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join