It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tough decision.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well Im sure as most of you know we are in hard times economically speaking. And to jump right to the point, Im having one hell of a time finding employment. Im to the point I've gone far as considering the military. However I know joining for money is the wrong reason and supporting the NWO is even worse but it seems like they are putting us in a corner. Theres little to no jobs and jobs that you can find are fast food dead end jobs. And I for one have too much pride to flip burgers at 24 going on 25.... then theres the military with all these shiny benefits and perks they have to offer you when you need them most in this time of need...kind of convenient or is it? Anyways I need some insight, suggestions, the whole 9 yards.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Im in the same boat ur in... Got laid off at the beginning of december.

Staying with a friend now till i can get on my feet, thought about the military but i have bad knees so that a no go for me.

I havent found any real jobs around, and ive been trying like crazy. O well not much i can do but hope and pray.

Best of luck. If ur looking for jobs in ur area go to snagajob.com

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pajjikor
Im in the same boat ur in... Got laid off at the beginning of december.

Staying with a friend now till i can get on my feet, thought about the military but i have bad knees so that a no go for me.

I havent found any real jobs around, and ive been trying like crazy. O well not much i can do but hope and pray.

Best of luck. If ur looking for jobs in ur area go to snagajob.com

yeah I know what you mean, im to the point im utterly lost.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JJ050

Wow your story is just so similar to mine, I was considering the military but I’ve spend a few months thinking about it and I’ve decided no it’s not right especially the reasons I was thinking about going in for (money, and i want to make something of myself)

Im instead looking into other courses to do with psychology for example so something that I know im going to enjoy which is surely the main thing.

Welcome to ATS btw and seriously just spend a long time thinking about it and the right decision for you will come about Trust me its too big a decision to rush into.

Cya around the boards hopefully.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Rising Against]

top topics

join