It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are People Really That Dumb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I'm still surprised that the Media has such a grip on the majority of people out there.

Who still believes 9/11 official story? I mean really after ALL the flaws and holes it has? They didn't even investigate the event for God's Sake!

Do people really think Muslims are all evil? At the same time while the Media is spewing hatred against Muslims the Constitution is being thrown out of the window. Who is the one that's hurting the country? A few Muslims in the Middle East OR the Bankers that are making BILLIONS IN PROFIT at the expense of the 300+ Million people living in America? (Goldman Sachs at the end of the year 2009 made RECORD PROFITS of OVER 20 BILLION Dollars, which by the way, if you didn't know is owned by the Rockefeller Family)

Do people still believe America is a Democracy? I don't even know where people got that nonsense from. America is NOT a Democracy. You see, Democracy is NOT even Freedom. Democracy is where that 51% accept changes and EVERYONE has to abide by those changes regardless of how crazy they are. How's that Freedom? So if 49% disagree with something, then they HAVE to abide by the rules because the other 51% want it. And let's not forget when those 51% of the people happen to be gullible morons it doesn't help, since the Media can EASILY brainwash them.

America WAS a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, not a Democracy. So this whole thing about Democracy being spread into the Middle East is a complete fabricated lie because the country of America itself is NOT even a Democracy? Crazy People.

Also, does no one see that the U.S. has invaded Haiti now?

US says it will stay in Haiti for long term:

presstv.ir...

Of course the U.S. will stay in Haiti for a long term. HAARP weaponry was used to cause the Earthquake in the first place! Think about it for half of a second.

First, why would there be "Drill Scenarios" by SOUTHCOM for a HAITI Relief a day BEFORE the actual earthquake? (If you think this was a coincidence, then just WOW you need to go drink more of that Kool-Aid cause it's working)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second, why would the U.S. send around 15,000 troops to Haiti and NOT even help out with those troops sent? (It's a planned attack on Venezuela which will happen VERY SHORTLY)

People need to wake up, I can't even think about how dumb people still are 9 years after the event of 9/11, and these are the majority of people that are going to be running the future. Thank God Humanity still has a few people left with more than a few brain cells...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Why do you think the U.S. wants to "secure" Pakistan's nuclear arsenal?

They are planning a nuclear false flag to declare a HOLY WAR against the Muslim war, so that they can bring their Zionist fantasies true with a planned invasion from the skies for the "Messiah's Return".

What do you think Project Bluebeam is about? Do you think it's fake? The people running the show have spent BILLIONS on it, and they ALL believe in Zionism Ideology.

Connect the dots:

-Washington D.C. is NOT part of America. It is the MILITARY faction of the Zionists.

-Inner City of London is NOT part of the U.K. It is the FINANCIAL faction of the Zionists.

-Vatican City is NOT part of Italy. It is the RELIGIOUS faction of the Zionists.

Israel is just a front right now for what's coming where they want to establish the Temple.

What do all of those 3 locations have in common besides NOT being part of that country? They all worship the OBELISK, and it's a VERY DEEP ROOTED conspiracy which goes back thousands of years.

But if you can't even grasp the fact that 9/11 was an inside job, then you will NOT grasp the REAL secrets behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I was with you until you claimed HAARP caused the quake. I've had about enough of hearing that idea presented with less than zero proof. Know why it's less than zero proof? Because not only is there no evidence HAARP caused it but there is evidence that every earthquake in history is natural including this one. So we have the precedent "Catastrophic quakes occur naturally" and Haiti is near a major fault, time to connect the dots. Or are we gonna claim that HAARP, an experiment related to the upper atmosphere is responsible?

It's one thing to question the official story of a clearly man mad disaster, nobody on this site claims that the bombing of Hiroshima was a natural event so why are so many claiming an earthquake was made by some death ray technology for which there is no evidence. And before anyone brings up the fact that the government has stated in documents they WANT to control nature, I know that they have, but that doesn't mean they can control quakes or make the artificial ones seem perfectly natural...

It's an almost delusional paranoid grasping at straws.

Yes the government is out of line. And yes we are a Republic and need to restore the Constitution and no we don't have all the answers on 9/11...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
People don't like moral dilemmas. People think too much about what others think of them. They do not want to be perceived as a kook or nut job. It's easy to just tow the line. However it takes work, persistence and courage to challenge TPTB.

People like their little cocoons of blissful ignorance. It's such a warm and fuzzy place with lots of materialistic pleasures and distractions and so few moral and ethical responsibilities.

It's a thankless and sometimes depressing job unraveling the truth.

My wife who is very practical and pragmatic often says that none of this stuff directly affects my everyday life and interactions and until that day comes I'm not going to worry about it, why would I, I barely have time for all the other things in my life. Frustrating but I respect her opinions, I have to, they are shared by so many others that they do count. You can't force the red pill down anyone's throat, they have to be ready themselves.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I believe the official 9/11 story......I dont hate muslims...I think we are democratic, I also agree democracy isnt freedom but it is the closest were able to get as a nation. I wouldnt call people who believe that 9/11 was carried out by terrorists 'dumb' I would say were humble enough to admit that they were actually able to get in and hurt us this bad. Im always irritated when people call us dumb for believing this.....you believe yours, I believe mine..

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Here's a deal. Hope you accept

You remove ALL the muslims from the Western nations they've invaded and dragged down

and I'll do my best to convince the West to stay out of Muslim nations

Deal ?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Here's a deal. Hope you accept

You remove ALL the muslims from the Western nations they've invaded and dragged down

and I'll do my best to convince the West to stay out of Muslim nations

Deal ?

In that case it should be set up for all of European descent to be dragged out of the Americas. In fact let's just return everyone else to their little segregated part of the world and go on being ethnocentric ignorant fools.

Or we can realize its a round world, forget these artificial distinctions and learn to get along and move forward as a species.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
HAARP weaponry was used to cause the Earthquake in the first place!

On the other hand, there are many asking "are people really that dumb" in regard to this claim. And with good reason.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

HAARP weaponry was used to cause the Earthquake in the first place!

On the other hand, there are many asking "are people really that dumb" in regard to this claim. And with good reason.

It seems people are that dumb.

HAARP couldn't pop a bag of popcorn.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Number One: my post wasn't directed to you

Number Two: my post was directed to the OP, as shown, in response to HIS post

Number Three: the deal is as offered, no more no less

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Well at least you tell it like it is

I have free speech and I read your response and felt like replying, that's all

All I was trying to say was that the lines on a map shouldn't matter and we're all part of the same species here, we should stop arguing over who gets to be in one country or region and learn to get along. No harm in that.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

People really are not dumb, they are in a state of fear, nobody can think straight when they are scared.

Thats all it really is.

Do not be frustrated with others as it will only lead you backwards.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I was with you until you claimed HAARP caused the quake.
Wow, even former secretary of defense William Cohen admitted back in 1997 that HAARP could cause earthquakes. Also, I see that you are not aware that the USA and Russia have been at "Scalar" warfare for years? This is well documented.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
HAARP and Scalar Warfare. Here's some info on both of these topics.
In April 1997, the then U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen publicly discussed the dangers of HAARP-like technology, saying "others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations... It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts."

This high level concern is paralled in the April 1997 statement by the U.S. Secretary of Defense over the power of such electromagnetic weaponry. Russia owns an ionospheric heater as powerful as HAARP, called 'Sura,' which is located in central Russia, roughly 150 km from the city of Nizhny Novgorod.

Scalar Warfare:
www.prahlad.org...

Scalar Wars
The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics
by Bill Morgan
"By 1957-8 the Soviets had progressed to the point of a giant scalar EM accident in the Urals which exploded nearby atomic wastes, devastating the area. They had also progressed to development of great new superweapons using their new energetics - weapons to which Khrushchev referred in 1960 when he informed the Soviet Presidium of a new, fantastic weapon in development, a weapon so powerful that it could wipe out all life on earth if unrestrainedly employed.'" Tom Bearden

After over 30 years of development, and extensive testing around the globe, these new scalar electromagnetic weapons are up and running and ready to go. Tom Bearden, at his website Cheniere, dicusses the history of these new scalar electromagnetic weapons in his paper "Historical Background of Scalar EM Weapons."

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
That is so pathetic...frankly conspiracies are conspiracies for a reason..they haven't been proven

There are just as many holes in the truthers' side of it too so yeah deal with it...some people will believe what they want

Let's pretend for a moment I was a truther...which trust me I am not

Bet let's pretend I wasn't...JUST LIKE THE WHOLE CHRISTIAN thing....if I found a group of people who didn't like my truth why not practice the ole self restraint and move on

You seem like a person who doesn't use self-restraint

so here is what I propose...

You think I am stupid for not buying into the truther movement...that's fair and I respect your opinion. I am happy you think so little of me and don't worry it doesn't make me lose any sleep

so here comes step 2

MOVE ON

Keep thinking I am dumb and just walk away...why sit and make ANOTHER whiney post that will change absolutely nothing

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'm still surprised that the Media has such a grip on the majority of people out there.

Well of course it has a grip on our society. What news do you subscribe to? Is Faux News or the Communist News Network:shk:.

Yesterday I was listening to an interview In TPR's show Texas matters with the interview with Michael Quinn Sullivan heads Texans for Fiscal Responsibility. One part of the interview, I believe David Martin Davies, ask him common sense questions after Michael pointed out how well we do a good job on our schools. David asked how Texas Schools are ranked 49th and on our high drop out rate. Michael then went on to compare that if these people were in charge we would have a post office type of delima. David pointed out how comparing our schools to the Post office was a false comparison.

Now here's where I get to my point. If you believe that the words of Michael Quinn Sullivan is in the right, then please be the blue guy.
Now if you believe that David is just some wacko, then please be the blue guy.

Crazy Conservatives and Loony Liberals are simply two sides of the same coin. No matter how much
of common sense is tap into you, you will fall back on your crazy Political Correctness what ever it might be.

So You believe the 9/11 was an inside job. The only conclusion I have come to are the following.

Agency needed more money, so they let it happend. Now the NSA gets $50 Billion not $20.
A president wanted to invade Iraq and depose Saddam. I knew that he wanted to do this and would have accomplished his goals even with out 9/11. So he used the Excuse of that event to invade Iraq and keep the oil out of Russian hands.

Now lets get into the NWO here for a minute. I like how alot of people point to one group whether they have an official website or not. So what the NWO was behind it. The only logical conclusion I could come to is that like any other human being, they're simply not perfect. And to facilitate there desires to destroy America, they heard about the attack and encourage key members in certain agencies to let it happen. But even with out that tragedy happening, they would have continued to worked through the Environmental Movement. I guess somebody would have pointed out that the solar pannels are there to kill us or something.

I don't believe like so many fools out there that one guy is being the boss to the rest of the world or a committee for that matter. They don't have control over disasters, but what they do have control if any are control of what happens afterwords. I believe if you google the key words "disaster economy" or "disaster Economics," you will come to a book that all should read but won't because the author is a loony liberal. :bash:

As for waking up. I did wake up and found out that if the tea party got it's way and got rid of SSI, then that crazy guy down the street wouldn't be able to afford his meds and he would go crazy. Fearing that, I decided to continue to vote for the two party system. I did if for my healthcare and safety.

I also call these people Ron Paul Supporter's and Crazy Conservatives.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Maybe it's just most people don't even think about these things. Or are even interested in and wont be until they start to interupt or affect their lives.
Most people just want to live their lives and it makes them feel safer if they trust the goverment and the news.

Plus many of this stuff aren't proven and if they would be, I'm sure there will be people that just won't care if they can keep living as they were.

I don't know about the muslim hate thing spreaded through media, maybe the thing is the only news about muslims are from terrorist attacks. (I don't live in USA) But these things are usually peoples own opinions caused by not knowing better. If they would become friends with an person who would later tell that he/she is a muslim they would probably think better of them.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Just because people see things differently than you doesnt mean they are dumb.

new topics

top topics

join