It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

! I need Help with A dream, im going to die

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have had several dreams about crocodiles, mainly when I was married and over a period of time which co incided with my marriage. I kept note of these dreams as they started when I lived in a region where crocs were known to inhabit. Because of this I naturally thought I was just showing my deep fear of crocs. However after moving states and no longer having to face the croc fear, occassionally I would still dream of crocs.
Coincidentally or not, I came to know later from diaries and information that came my way, that my dreams coincided with my husbands affairs. What I had feared in real life was mirrored by what I deeply feared in my dream state.
On another note, whenever I dream of snakes, I know that I am about to face major changes.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I can't really say any more than what has already been posted about the subject

but i will say this, if you ever dream that your teeth fall out then that means somebody you know will die soon

i don't mean to scare any of you, if i did im sorry. im just letting you know a kind of dream that means death.

it's not just something i heard from somebody, even though i have but i also experienced it more than once

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I have an even weirder one for you.
I dreamt that I had to get to a particular house to meet with my family, and I was being pursued by something like UN/NWO troops, “end of the world” kind of stuff (probably read too much ATS that night
). Anyway, I get to the house and its abandoned. So, I go in through a gate to the back yard, and I can see inside the house through a sliding glass door in the living room. The living room was bounded by a kitchen, and a stairway that went up to a second story loft. About this time these futuristic helicopters of a sort land in the adjacent yards, I am captured, presumably sent off to my demise at a FEMA/UN/NWO/PTB camp
. Naturally, I wake up, amazed at how vivid the dream was in its colors and details.

Here is where it gets weird. One of my family members had just bought a new house before Christmas, and the family was going to all meet there that year to celebrate. So I get to this house, and it’s the one from my dream except that the gate into the yard is on the wrong side, and there is what seems to be a window with curtains and a couch in front of it where the sliding glass door should have been. I had told one of my relatives about the dream shortly after I had it, and so I went over to them at this point and told them this was the same house except for the sliding glass door and the gate. She looked at me funny then explained that it was a sliding glass door they had blocked with a couch to keep the dog away from it, and that there were gates on both sides of the house…

Anyway…
They have since moved to a new house in another state, that house has been sold and is occupied by another family now, the world never ended (yet), and I am still here and kicking. Was it what I would classify as a prophetic dream? Absolutely. However, it was meant to be taken figuratively, not literally.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungGod88
but i will say this, if you ever dream that your teeth fall out then that means somebody you know will die soon

i don't mean to scare any of you, if i did im sorry. im just letting you know a kind of dream that means death.

it's not just something i heard from somebody, even though i have but i also experienced it more than once

oi, i had this one, what a wird dream, no ? teeth rotting and fall off, i had some few grandfathers died but not sure if that's relevant..

Just wanted to confirm the weirdness of the dream, no nice

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

No offense but I think you may have played too much Fallout 3 as your avatar indicates
. Ive had a few dreams like that myself after playing that highly addictive game.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
ok first off good morning, im not dead (yet) its 8:25 am here in Nebraska, but i do feel very queasy, and shaky, although it could be because im nervous

a few of you were wondering how i came up with the date 1/22/2010, last night i looked back in my journal and found that on 6/18/2005 recorded my dream, and its more clear now, when i was driving, i was driving to get to the convention center across the river (full of crocs) and i remember forgetting the date, and it being the wrong date, my passenger, said where are we going? and i told them to the convention and they said, its January 22nd of 2010, the convention is tomorrow SATURDAY the 23rd, and i was like no no its today lets go check it out.

so anyways thats what freaked me out, ive never had dates in my dream like that

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If I were you-

* stay at home (I think you already are....)
* don't answer the phone
* no exercising, climbing stairs, cooking, bathing/showering, fireplace lighting, ANYTHING potentially dangerous

&

* Relax, it was just a dream.

I just happen to be in Nebraska, want to go to the zoo?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
you really live in nebraska? what part? and i totally love the zoo!!! i was studying to be a herpetologist for a long time

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Just pulling your leg!

7.5 hours until you made it through doomsday...how are things?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
eh not that bad, since i took the whole day off work,ive just been making websites and programing from home

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'd be more worried about the killer disease that was killing all the crocodiles!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ha I had this dream I was in a little circle and Steve Irwin was holding a crocodile and It ate my head and It all went black....

- - -
- A S -
- ! -
- - -

Key:A=Crocodile
!=me
S=is Steve Irwin

Ok I was in a croc cage and there was some water in there, mud, stuff like that and Steve opened the croc's mouth and I might have been a dentist or something and I looked inside the mouth and the croc shut its jaws all over me and everything went black and that was the first time I ever died in a dream

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 12y12

Uh well the circle isn't exactly perfect By the way

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join