It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the ignorant hate spewed about Islam because of American propaganda.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by Dallas1611

I am asking you for proof because you only GAVE ONE VERSE FROM EACH SECTION OF THE QURAN.

You say that's proof? I say it's taken out of context. Bring me a specific example and I will debate you.

Also the Quran DOES say to respect Jews and Christians, but not to trust them. I will find you some verses to prove this.

A specific example is that Muslim men are allowed to marry both Christian and Jewish women. This is a fact, and mentioned in the Quran.

Right, so learned scholar of Islam, please exlpain for us why Muslim males are allowed to marry whom they see fit, be they infidels, fellow Muslims, "what the right hand possesses" (ie:slave girls) or people of the book (Jews, Sabians, Christians)...but a Muslim felame can only marry another Muslim?

I also posted to you a quote right from the koran (actually three different translations of the same quote) from the book An-Nisa (the women), 4:34 is not exactly a spectacular example of "rights" for women. Again, my apologies, if I am taking the clear as day part about BEAT THEM out of context.

I do not hate Muslims or Islam, but I am not a blind, illiterate dummy either.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Seasick]

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Seasick]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
After reopening the thread, it unfortunately kept upon the same track that got it closed in the first place.

Closed.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by Dallas1611

No. That's not what its saying at all. Read 9:4 again. It is saying to enter peace treaties with the non-believers, and live in peace with them.

[9:4] If the idol worshipers sign a peace treaty with you, and do not violate it, nor band together with others against you, you shall fulfill your treaty with them until the expiration date. GOD loves the righteous.

However, IF THEY BREAK THE PEACE TREATY, then you may kill them in self defense... But you can also give them the option of converting instead of death.

Really, that is showing MERCY on behalf of Islam.

Do you not understand?

I see EXACTLY what its saying!! First of all Its calling me an idol worshiper to begin with!! When real Christians serve the ONE true God unlike the muslims with all their idols in the black building of mecca which they all fall down and worship like a IDOL!!

Secondly, I have to convert to the moon god allah or I will be killed!! Very sweet and kind religion you have there. You are better off being an atheist bud, then maybe you would have an excuse when you stand before God, like everyone will one day.

This is not even worth it man...I can show you verses in the Bible that will show you how you can know without a shadow of a doubt, that you can go to Heaven when you die. Unlike Islam...where you have NO hope nor assurance of Heaven(paradise) unless you blow yourself up and kill as many innocent(idol worshipers) as possible.

There is no defense here.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Dallas1611]

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join