It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the ignorant hate spewed about Islam because of American propaganda.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlesUTP

Based on your post I would say that you are a humanist. In that case please refer to my comment on page 5 about that religion.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The very responses towards this post alone sadden me... And it goes for all sides.. People instantly revert to their religious beliefs and the pride toward country or what have you.. Reading the responses to this post are much like watching Fox news and MSNBC at the same time. Most respond based on doctrine or belief that they hold dear and spit venom at the other. All religions preach a degree of what most would consider "hate" if they were to read it in any other book. I can't understand why people can't think outside of the box and research things themselves and actually learn a little about other cultures instead of defending their own cultures views of HOW the other should operate.

It's this kind of diviseness that will keep us separated until some truth about our creation is given to us..

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Christians --- STOP having Christmas Trees in your own land. STOP having Christmas nativity plays in your schools in your own land. STOP putting 'Merry Christmas' on your shop-fronts in your own land. These thing MIGHT OFFEND MUSLIM MIGRANTS !

Christians --- do NOT eat in front of Muslim colleagues because THEY are celebrating Ramadan and are therefore unable to eat lunch

Christians --- do NOT discriminate against muslim migrants !

Muslims --- yes, we've forbidden your hosts' traditional religious festivals on account of you

Muslims --- we have instructed the host population to intregrate with you

Muslims --- we gather YOU do not wish to assimilate into the host population

Muslims --- we gather YOU do not wish your family members to adapt to the host population

Muslims --- we see that WHEN a muslim DOES adopt some elements of the host population's culture --- you murder and mutilate them

Muslims --- when we ask you WHY you discriminate so TOTALLY against your hosts ---- you claim your RELIGION demands it

Christians --- shut your mouths. You have no rights in your own land. Move those Christmas trees NOW. And make way for another Muslim-only school next to your family's ancestral homes, and another minaret

Host populations --- MAKE WAY for Muslim migrants ! Accept them as they REJECT and INSULT YOU .. in your OWN lands !

By order of your zionist controlled politicians and media lackeys

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered why 'hate' is 'spewed'. Some say hate comes from jealousy or ignorance. But since the muslim had hit big news for decades, I doubt if it such 'hate' stems from ignorance!.

Take some time off and think about it. Stop the crap political correctness, my friend. Do not attempt to make use of others kindness as gullibility, but rather seek within your heart and look at yourself, judge yourself critically, on why 'hatred' abounds!

I sincerly apologise for this post for it may offend some, but better offense than continued blind ignorance that will only set us back to the age of Mohammedians. They are not the only ones to share the world. If they have no tolerance for others, than why should others have tolerance of them?

10 years since 911 and yet here you are still spewing your propoganda for political correctness and yet others still died hearing 'Allah akbar'! Patience is a virtue but not without limits!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

your anti gov theme would be your avatar have you seen it. again with the ignorance geez you use that word alot you`d think you would understand what it means.

[edit on 22/1/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

i went back and read your post on humanism/atheism.

sorry, but youve applied the wrong label to me. just pointing out that no religion is better than another. not everyone can be lumped into an -ism and id appreciate it if you didnt do it to me based on a few sentences you read.

i would also like to see the figures that you used to arrive at 500 million and counting as im disinclined to believe you.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by loOranks

"Your second point is also a bit off. If you were to match up the number of violent crimes committed against children by their parents on a country by country basis (or percentage to make it more fair) I would be EXTREMELY surprised to find any muslim country that is NOT run under a dictatorship have more than the U.S."

Except that in Shariah law, parents are allowed to kill their offsprings... Don't think that's the case - yet - with US laws, or is it?

"retaliation is obligatory against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right." However, "not subject to retaliation" is "a father or mother (or their fathers or mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring." ('Umdat al-Salik o1.1-2) From the VERY authoritative Al-Azhar Cairo University...

Wow, so everything that is going to be said is going to be twisted I guess. I was never saying that the muslim religion or culture was perfect. And, I would like to see how well Sharia law protects a muslim father in this country if he kills his child. Because for some reason, I just don't know why, I believe that man would end up in prison. Don't really know where I'm getting that from but there it is. Just a gut feeling.

You see what I am trying to say don't you? There is a reason many muslims leave the dictatorships they grew up under. Because of those laws. That's why they come here.

Now, as with my examples, you will find the occasional idiot muslim that will still believe he has the right to kill his offspring. But I guarantee you that they will find out quickly enough what happens to MURDERERS in this country.

Please people, stop trying to bring up the most extreme to try and justify hating a majority based peaceful religion.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by dariousg]

link   
reply to post by seattletruth

That's what my problem is as well. . .I have come to think of many ATS members as being above that type of mentality. Until we are free of the racist and nonesensical comments, ATS is a digitized model complete with the same propagandas and volitile iteneraries as the governments of the world. Daily, I contemplate resigning my registration to this site, simply because of the negativity and many postings whose titles already hint of a biased or predispotion. However, I still await that one member will shine through, and inspire me. . .rather than the hords of those who make me wish I had the bliss of ignorance. (Meaning I just am tired of the threads and posts that are small minded.) Is there a site that is devoid of such moronic childishness!? I doubt it.

link   
I have a few points to make. Yes, many do not understand the Muslim faith. Yes, the vast majority are peace loving, tolerant people. HOWEVER, the problem in my opinion, is that when you have the radical Islamic terrorists doing what they are, you do not have any unified denouncement coming from the moderate Muslims or the supposed non-extremists. A few mosques in Canada recently denounced radical Islam and it made international news because nearly none had so far.

So, here is my last point. If you want the average person to have a more favorable opinion of Islam, get the non-extremist side to your religion to denounce the actions and evil of those within your religion. That would make huge news and go a long long ways towards changing opinion of Islam.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
But there's MORE

Christians and host populations of whatever or no religion --- do NOT criticise Muslims for this is termed 'religious discrimination' even your comment does not involve religion at all !

Get RID of those Christmas trees and Christimas plays and Christmas cards ! NOW ! You might OFFEND muslims

Christians and host populations: do not DARE state that YOU are offended by towering minarets which are incongruous within your OWN traditional architecture and cutlure

Christians and host populations: ATTENSHUN !

Go down to the recruiting office NOW ! Put on that uniform ! Shoulder that rifle !

Get on that plane !

Disembark !

Now .. quick march down that Iraqi/Afghani street and START KILLING MUSLIMS ! Shut up, stop whining and START KILLING MUSLIMS

Western military ... when you are NOT killing muslims, write to your family and children back home and make sure they UNDERSTAND that they must NOT discriminate against muslims

Dismissed !

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I am offended by your post.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Very interesting video, I recommend EVERYONE to watch it. Absolutely mind blowing, you hear about it... but hearing it from one of the insiders is another story!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

"First, I have yet to EVER hear any muslim state that they want their religion to supercede ANY other religion in this country, let along Christianity. Where do you get that from?"

I really wish you would spend some time studying the religion of Islam, especially the concept of Dar Al-Islam (House of Islam) and Dar Al-Harb (House of War)...
It's in its very credo to claim domination over other religions. No need for heads of states to create international tensions by proclaiming it outloud, although some even do (search for President Bouteflika of Algeria for its statements on muslim immigrants conquering Europe via immigration and fertility rates).
61:9 He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islamic monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and His Messenger Muhammad) hate (it)
48:28 He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), that He may make it (Islam) superior to all religions. And All-Sufficient is Allah as a Witness.
9:33 It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions, though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it).

And that's only Quran-based, the Hadiths are also speaking volumes...

If you grasp the importance of the Quran and the Sunnah for pious muslims, then the conclusion can't really escape you anymore...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

The problem with giving in to this hatred and ignorance is the very real chance that some of these posters doing this are TRYING to destroy this site. Okay, that's kind of a conspiracy theory but with recent revelations given out there about infiltrating CT sites and such I wouldn't put it past any entity that would benefit from such. Which means that if you give in and go away we lose a sound mind with a valuable opinion which is needed. Just saying don't let the ignorance and hate push you away.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Good. Because I would honestly say that I am offended by many of the biased and hate based things you have stated so blandly.

So I'm sorry if pointing out some truths offends you.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
But isn't Islam just a terrorist, wife beating, child molesting, people hating, infidel killing, religion followed by Brown people?

That's what the news in the US have been telling me!?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Can't help noticing how OFTEN you inject the word 'HATE' into every possible sentence

Is it part of an agenda ?

Or do you just like the sound of the word 'HATE' ?

I don't see anyone else using it anywhere near as often as you

It's almost as if you're using the drip-drip technique of brainwashing

Almost as if you use it (maybe subconsciously ?) to engrave it into people's minds

Hope you won't mind the observation

Peace and hugs

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Actually, the belief system that has killed more people than any other, is Communism.

That said, the religious belief that has killed the most people, or contributed to their deaths, is Atheism, or a choice to believe there is NO God.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Originally posted by loOranks

"Your second point is also a bit off. If you were to match up the number of violent crimes committed against children by their parents on a country by country basis (or percentage to make it more fair) I would be EXTREMELY surprised to find any muslim country that is NOT run under a dictatorship have more than the U.S."

Except that in Shariah law, parents are allowed to kill their offsprings... Don't think that's the case - yet - with US laws, or is it?

"retaliation is obligatory against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right." However, "not subject to retaliation" is "a father or mother (or their fathers or mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring." ('Umdat al-Salik o1.1-2) From the VERY authoritative Al-Azhar Cairo University...

Wow, so everything that is going to be said is going to be twisted I guess. I was never saying that the muslim religion or culture was perfect. And, I would like to see how well Sharia law protects a muslim father in this country if he kills his child. Because for some reason, I just don't know why, I believe that man would end up in prison. Don't really know where I'm getting that from but there it is. Just a gut feeling.

You see what I am trying to say don't you? There is a reason many muslims leave the dictatorships they grew up under. Because of those laws. That's why they come here.

Now, as with my examples, you will find the occasional idiot muslim that will still believe he has the right to kill his offspring. But I guarantee you that they will find out quickly enough what happens to MURDERERS in this country.

Please people, stop trying to bring up the most extreme to try and justify hating a majority based peaceful religion.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by dariousg]

I think you're missing my point on purpose here. There is no twisting involve, I simply pointed you to the fact that Islamic tradition and law are sanctioning honor killings. I do know that those crimes are severely punished outside islamic countries, but that's not the discussion, or is it?

Over 5,000 known honor killings per year is not some small number of a few occasional idiot, imho.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Maybe it's my age which brings with it a lack of experience, or maybe I'm just not very open-minded, but so far I don't think I've heard much if ANY negativity towards Islam. There plenty of negativity towards terrorists (and the FACT is, the majority of terrorist activity against the U.S. is related to Islam, so people have the right to think cautiously about Islam).

Since you used African-Americans as an example, I will use it too.

Let's say that African-Americans started to blow themselves up in an attempt to kill thousands of innocent civilians. Then yes, I would think negatively towards Black people because they are trying to destroy my country. Black people are not inherently bad (neither is Islam), but when people who are members of a particular group begin to hurt you or people you love (and they often do it in the name of that group), it is completely logical to second guess that particular group. No if's and's or but's. Sheesh.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join