It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the ignorant hate spewed about Islam because of American propaganda.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTBAPRBR
reply to post by Dallas1611

What a loser god cristians have ! ! !
Religion is a tool to keep people full of fear of something that don't exist. DEVIL
Whem one get some knowledge he will never believe in such crap ! ! !

First of all, learn how to spell (cristians, Whem) To think, you tell us to "get some knowledge"

Jude 23: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Heb 12:28-29 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire.

Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Sounds like your a little scared already though huh?

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Dallas1611]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I'd have to disagree with you. The Jews didn't dehumanize themselves, the muslims do many many times. It's not all of them, and yes the media has a part in it, none the less.........judging them on their actions, or lack there of has put them in the position they are in now.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NoamC

What are you talking about?

Mod Edit - Typing Second Line adds nothing to the conversation whatsoever.

ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

[edit on 22/1/10 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
People are quick to generalize a whole group of people. It is like the Nazi's, if you were a German in those days you were automatically a monster. The best revenge is to get even with the race rather than that one person. It makes pointing fingers that much easier.

If you guys have time research the Jesuits. I believe most of these ethnic problems stems from these guys. They have infiltrated every religion group and move up in the ranks.

People are quick to point at Christianity in the dark ages not knowing the facts. Their goals are to destroy and make life a living hell. They have money and lots of it. We are getting mad at the wrong people. We should be uniting to fight against treason rather than fight over such little things that ultimately do not matter.

You are being blinded and there is a reason for that. It gives governments an upper hand when everyone is divided.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by Jinni

I'd have to disagree with you. The Jews didn't dehumanize themselves, the muslims do many many times. It's not all of them, and yes the media has a part in it, none the less.........judging them on their actions, or lack there of has put them in the position they are in now.

You have no idea about their actions, their behaviour, culture, manner only what your beloved media reports to you.

Their pure incompetence and or powerlessness though has indeed put them into the position of prey and the predators have taken advantage of that.

The Jews were accused of being financial dirty filthy rat terrorists given their interest based financial practices but you are obviously not bright or well informed enough to take that into consideration.

You and your devious henchmen are just plain wrong that I feel sorry for you.

You are wrong all day long.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Guys stop attacking each other lol.

Focus on the real enemies; the bureaucrats and multinational corporations.

The matters of this thread can be applied to nearly everything.

Why do we hate bureaucrats and corporations?

Why do we hate blatant racists?

Why do we hate accidental pregnancies XD?

Are we scared of those things? Are we unable to manage and defeat them?

Is it about our own insecurities?
nice idea but i`m more scared of this
www.youtube.com...
this
www.youtube.com...
and just can`t stand for this
www.youtube.com...
now if these were condemed by the muslim world fare enough but thay are not show me a respected imam condem these if you can

thats what i`m scared of oh...and the war it will bring

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
christians used to burn and hang "evil" people.

do we they do that now?

I guess at some point any religion can be a dangerous thing.

Mankind is RETARDED. All of us. We are flawed in more than one way.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Typical... I could deffinatly relate to that..

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I felt the need to say something after reading that post, but the next two posts after the OP's pretty much covers it.

I will however say this: I've lived in Asia, America, Europe and spent my military career down in the Middle East. So when I say this, it's with first hand experience.

First off, I don't watch TV. I watch the few shows I enjoy online. TV's dead in this house hold. That being said, these opinions are my own, my observations and not some information past down to someone else, then someone else again, then me. These are my first hand experience(s).

I went to Iraq a couple of years ago and did two tours. It was an eye opener. But maybe not in the way you'd imagine. After 9/11, I have to admit I had a hatred for Muslims. I thought, "Those freedom loving bastards are going to pay."

Misguided was I. After a short stay in Iraq, I realized something. Most Muslims in that country were just like you and me. They had families, work to do, people to provide for. Feelings. They weren't all rabid American haters like I had envisioned. Let's just say that my feelings towards the Iraqi's (Muslims) had changed.

I met some cool people down there, and I can proudly say I worked alongside some excellent Muslim men.

But it seems that Muslims in their own countries as opposed to the west, are two totally different breeds of people. The ones I got to know in Iraq were great people. But the ones I've gotten to know through my travels in America, Asia and (especially) Europe are, well. They *own* the place. Or so they think.

I'll start with my own country, Norway. I've said this 1000x before, but I'll say it again as many times as I need to.

There are a few who come to Europe who are honest, hard working people who just want *a new life* and what that entails. But from what I've seen, with my own two eyes, it seems like the majority is here to SCREW.YOU.OVER. A family member (who shall remain nameless) is with a guy from Egypt. He's a shyster. He got permanent sick pay (don't remember what it's called in English) because of some sort of disease he DOES.NOT.HAVE. The only, ONLY reason he got this sick pay is because his doctor was from Egypt. What I'm saying is, they help each other out.

He and I have spent some time together, I helped him out a bit and through this, got to know his friends.

His friends, are also shysters. They have the same *permanant sick pay* as this fellow, yet they own several companies through friends downtown. Meaning, they're living like kings. They are all able to work, they are all able to pay taxes, they are all able to be normal paying citizens. But no, they chose to screw the system over. I'm not mad at them, but the government who's so politically correct that they're blinded to it.

Also, you can't go out at night in Oslo during a weekend to a pub. It's a fact that most violent crimes commited here are by foreigners. It also happens that the majority of these foreigners, are muslim. A friend of mine was mugged by knife point on his train ride TO Oslo by five Pakistani guys.

There is clearly a mentality here, which most won't dare speak about due to being labled a racist, or being labled politically incorrect. That mentality is, *Norway belongs to Islam, Norwegians be warned.*

I've met many Muslim people who tried getting into a fight with me, taunting me because they know I've lived in America and have been to Iraq.

Oslo had a wave of rapes some time ago. Girls were being raped almost nightly. The people were caught, and guess what? They were Somalian Muslims. They're only defense towards the rape charge was, "Raping a white girl is like raping a dog, it has no consequence".

Now I'm not saying everyone is like that, but it sure feels like the majority of them are here to do no good. I'm starting to feel like a foreigner in my own country. I hate the fact that they come here and PUSH their beliefs on me and this country. What happened to the old saying, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do"?

One day, this is all going to end badly. I won't blame *racists* from either side, the blame will fall squarley on the government for being so dam politically correct that they turn a blind eye to the crime comitted.

I welcome anyone to spend more then a month with me here in Europe, and I'll show them first hand the cold looks you get for being downtown past eight. Seriously, I'm sick and tired of people whining that *ya'll don't know what you're talking about in regards to Islam!* I've spent the majority of my life traveling, meeting people from all walks of life. I get along with anyone, I'm open to new things. Even I see what's going on. Get a clue people!

Anyways, I've said enough. Just wish people would open their minds a little to the politically incorrect possiblities (truths) once in a while instead of pretedning to have an open and understanding mind. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING excuses the rape of another person, ripping off tax payer money or forcing your beliefs onto someone else. Even if you're a minority.

Later,
FK

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I literally got a head ache from reading everyones posts. I think it was around page 6 or so that this thread went down hill real fast. It's really not even worth posting reponses anymore. The sad thing is is that ultimatly there will always be an enemy. It just depends on your world view and where you were born and what you choose to believe. Let's be honest for just one second here.... Atheist see radical religious people as an enemy to peace and progress...Jews see Muslims as a threat to there very existance...Muslims see Jews and Christians as infidels and they will try to convert them if they can (non-violently/violently) Every single person that has posted so far has a world view that includes enemies. As a christian I have to say that my world view sees murders as enemies. Abortionist are the same to me as suicide bombers and the same to me as violent christian gay-bashers. My worldview sees those that reject Christ as lost and in need of saving....Anyway, the point is we all have enemies and since the majority of Americans (for now) still hold to somewhat of a Christian world-view, naturally we see Islam as a danger. It really isn't hard to boil down. Read Clash of Civilizations.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I'm sick of radical Muslims seeking to kill non Muslims and destroy non-Muslim Countries! The "Good" Muslims have no guts at all and just go along with the barbaric radical Muslims.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr

I'm sick of radical Muslims seeking to kill non Muslims and destroy non-Muslim Countries! The "Good" Muslims have no guts at all and just go along with the barbaric radical Muslims.

You're bright, aren't you? I have plenty of Muslim friends, much more educate than yourself, who despise the radicals in their religion.

Go read a book.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Seriously now, the problems with Islam are with the religious dictators who prod the masses into following THEIR interpretation.
I have read several versions of the Koran, the best being a chronological that every student should at least peruse. There is no doubt it is quite more restrictive, violent, and erratically dogmatic than the old testament.
You wish to change the view of a large percentage of non-muslims?
Become a leader and denounce the fatwas calling for violence. Denounce the fatwas against infidels. Find a way to show that women, children and non-believers are people and not property or enemies. At least find a way to convince all that life is worth living, and not just a punishment needing redemption on the way to paradise.
That a person can do evil all his life and be redeemed by strapping on a bomb and killing others is a disturbing belief, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr

yeah I mean, look at the millions they have killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Vietnam, Yemen.

I'm sick of them! I wish we could unleash the dogs o' war on 'em all!

Let's go for Iran! West hasn't tasted Persian baby meat for a long time!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

You, like most of us, were probably raised to believe your religion/nation is the best one. That's what they do ... they get you when you're young. Not just you ... all of us, ok

Most of us grow up and see the negatives aspects of our religion and nation, but even so, we're all likely to feel it personally at some point and we amaze ourselves with how emotional we've become about something we'd believed we'd mastered, namely, the knee jerk response when our religion or nation or family is insulted or portrayed in poor light

Just so you know, I'm white.. blonde hair blue eyed.. Was atheist my whole life until a few months ago. I wasn't "raised into believing" anything, especially biased towards Islam.

The rest of your post is pretty funny.. Because you've seen a few bad people, you think they are all that way?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i tried, i really did. i had full intentions to read the whole thread, but everytime i clicked next page, more and more thread pages seemed to be looming on the horizon. i swear i tried.

from the second i saw this on the home page, i knew id end up sitting here for an hour reading, then i would throw in a few bits of wisdom, and leave. But i have decided thats not what im going to do. ive decided im going to actually have to agree with many things many people pointed out in this thread.

Lets start of with, yes there is American Propoganda. Its their it exist. But theres also Djibouti propaganda, Niger propaganda, i wouldnt doubt if finland and norway have some form of propaganda. Its their and it works on those who have little to know mental faculty to observe learn and believe for themselves. in all honesty, i dont wantthose fools liking me anyway.

if someone is basing their beliefs on MSM views or on what Cindys sisters boyfriend whose cousins daughter is in Iraq says, well, i have nothing to say.

i dont want to even be in the same room as such a person, but you know, sometimes im forced to.

Yeah, theres a population of Muslims somewhere thats bent on destroying western civilization. i was too during 10th grade history, if only Western Civ didnt exist, id have had one more free hour in my day

But do YOU know them? Do you really KNOW a muslim bent on destroying your culture and your way of life?

Or do you just HEAR about such things? For those of you in Europe, do you actually think these "Muslim youth gangs" are actively attempting to covertly destroy your culture your way of life? Or are they being asshats?
Punk kids? i dont know im not there, ill have to take your word for it, till i visit amsterdam this summer (woot woot Amsterdam ftw
)

i can see that their is a disparaging gap between the western culture and the islamic culture. i really trully see that. Its not easy to assimilate. Im sure every single one of them isnt purposefully attemting to not assimilate.

Its human nature to adapt, even though sometimes retarded beliefs mixed with some unfounded cultural "pride" can and does sometimes ovverride human nature. In the States for instance, we got Black Nationalists and 5%ers and God knows how many black people that are stuck in the past and feel they gotta be down for their color, blah blah blah. Jackasses if you ask me.

When you dont adapt, and your stuck in the past, and unwilling to change, you eventually will cease to exist. In the case of the American inner cities, whose black leadership sometimes are stuck in their own little world of African Flags and White man is the devil, they are experiencing their decay and gradual destruction and elimination from society. From a conspiratorial standpoint, i could say much. From a Human standpoint, i can only say too bad, they should have adapted.

Look at it this way, When you attempt to force a river to flow in a diferent direction, whats the best way to do it? You drop a huge rock in front of it, or build a dam. Western Civilization is a river, except its such a huge river the logistics of building a dam are impossible and dropping a mountain in it wouldnt divert it at all, itll flood, but itll keep going as it was.

That may have been a horrible metaphorical parable. i was trying to explain whats going on in Europe and elsewhere. Instead of just going with the flow, there are certain elements attempting to change the flow to their liking. IT WONT HAPPEN. There will be Epic Fail.

Because the force behind the idea is insufficient. Not every Muslim migrant wants to take over or change thnigs. A whole lot of them Want to just live. Eat. Be happy.

And i will go so far to agree with the poster that said maybe USA gets a better class of Muslim migrants.

ill be back to answer replies shortly, i have a neighbor i need to harass over his swine eating ways.

Love and Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Originally posted by Dock9

You, like most of us, were probably raised to believe your religion/nation is the best one. That's what they do ... they get you when you're young. Not just you ... all of us, ok

Most of us grow up and see the negatives aspects of our religion and nation, but even so, we're all likely to feel it personally at some point and we amaze ourselves with how emotional we've become about something we'd believed we'd mastered, namely, the knee jerk response when our religion or nation or family is insulted or portrayed in poor light

Just so you know, I'm white.. blonde hair blue eyed.. Was atheist my whole life until a few months ago. I wasn't "raised into believing" anything, especially biased towards Islam.

The rest of your post is pretty funny.. Because you've seen a few bad people, you think they are all that way?

Well, since your white, blue eyed blond hair you obviously belong to our Aryan race not the mossalims. Islaam is only for arab people.

Malcom X was an Arab so are Bosnian muslims.

Is prophet Muhammad the Boxer who fought against Foreman?

I think my mom put too much fluoride in my water...

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Out of curiosity, what country would you say is the best? Or is there one? Or are they all bad?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join