It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the ignorant hate spewed about Islam because of American propaganda.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord

Originally posted by pujols5

Originally posted by cjcord
reply to post by pujols5

I wouldn't call it made-up statements, this stuff all the time, but you don't hear it becuase the media you are following chooses not to bring it up, since they themselves hat muslims, cause they are jewish.

Oh. I see.

Well, you must be right. How ignorant of me.

Just curious, which media am I "following" again? I need to know see, because since you know me better than i know myself- I may have to change the channel. And if you could list off the "jewish" ones, I'd be much obliged. Thanks in advance!

ETA: I see you've listed some above. Is that ALL of them? I wouldn't want to make a mistake here.

By the way- I'm adoring the generalizations of how stoopid we all are considering how we would dare post our thoughts and think they are our own thoughts! Truly, we only THINK what the media WANTS us to think! How silly of us! I had forgotten that I could form my OWN opinions! I promise it will never happen again!

[edit on 22-1-2010 by cjcord]

I just answered you, go back to the page before, and read it. my god, you sure are uncivilized. hahaha

ETA: I see you've listed some above. Is that ALL of them? I wouldn't want to make a mistake here.

Did you miss that part of my post? I'm sure it was a simple mistake, wouldn't want a reason to be called uncivilized would we?

Any more epithets you'd like to fling my way when all i have done is addressed your statements verbatim? Need any of these words defined for you?

Excuse me, but all i have done is backed up my statements, something you and some other ats posters on all occasion fail to do. Could that be because you get your info from the media.

I have not resorted to any name calling, but rather names that i feel describes your situation, but still would not fall in the category of name calling.

How come when ever a muslim wrong-doing happens, you always see it in ats, the hot topics might i add. I guarantee you if i post all the crimes commited by christians it will flow ats, so why is it that all the muslim wrong-doing are always talked about, so why not christian wrong-doing.

In america a women is raped every 3 MINUTES, DO YOU SEE ME SAYING THIS IS HOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, NO BECAUSE JUST SINCE IT HAPPENS IN A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY, DOESN'T MEAN ALL CHRISTIANS ARE. I gotta go, but will catch up with ats later

[edit on 22-1-2010 by pujols5]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5

Surely you understand what you just stated. Categorizing a group by more than one experience is far more rational than basing it on one. Or do you disagree?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I use to live a life of crime in my early days of the army but I put that all behind me. However most of my fellow soldiers hate the Iraqis not because of their muslim religion but quite possibly for their culture. I guess its a love or hate situation.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
When people see Ninjas from Japan in their ninja uniform everyone thinks WOW! how cool and everyone wants to be one.

When a woman does it then we slap a £700 fine and fine her husband too - at least they don't get raped and shipped to Gitmo.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
NOTE

Further off-topic remarks regarding each other will not only be removed, but may be rewarded with warn flags and points deductions.

If it still keeps up, this thread may be closed, either on a temporary basis or permanently.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pujols5
In america a women is raped every 3 MINUTES, DO YOU SEE ME SAYING THIS IS HOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, NO BECAUSE JUST SINCE IT HAPPENS IN A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY, DOESN'T MEAN ALL CHRISTIANS ARE. I gotta go, but will catch up with ats later

[edit on 22-1-2010 by pujols5]

Of course the difference is that the flogging, stoning, murder are part of the extremist Muslim Sharia legal system in those countries, while rape and murder are punished in the US. Woman in Saudi Arabia is gang raped, and she is stoned to death for cheating on her husband according to Islamic Sharia law. Ya huge difference buddy.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
1938-1945 Jews were the the most misunderstood people on the planet all thanks to media propaganda.

The west fired up the gas chambers and slave pits then.

Since the west are doing EXACTLY the same now to the maslims are you suggesting the Gas Chambers be fired up again?

Oh no they don't need to, the kill score is already into the millions across the entire muslim homeland world and it brings us - I mean the establishment money!

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I understand you coming out and defending your religion and fighting the accusations against it, I often do the same on this board.
You cannot deny the fact that an overwhelming majority of terrorism = i.e. killing of innocent civilians through ideology is committed by Muslims.

You must understand where the hatred toward Islam comes from. The hate, in the western world mostly, I'm kinda in the dark about Islamic terror in the far ease or south America, is a direct counter action to the experiences that Europe (London bombings, Munich athlete massacre), or the US (9.11) have been through.

There are an estimated 1.57 Billion Muslims in the world, that's more than Chinese people. These Muslims are from different parts of the world, unconnected from each other except from the word Islam. Some are more religious and some are less. I'm sure there are at least 1.3 Billion Muslims who have not done a single crime their whole life.
I don't think that ATS'rs can really hate that entire population, since we are all here to "deny ignorance", and by this come to peaceful conclusions about each other, that is if you believe in the good of man.
I don't think that anyone could really hate so many people, that's a lot of hate. It is a general caution, because American babies born in 2000 already know who their enemy is for the rest of their lifetime.
It is a sad idea, that people are educated to hate, but the hate educated in Islam is what we, I wouldn't say "fear", but wish-to-stay-away-from.

But we do not see this. You do not hear good news about how one Muslim helped his neighbor, we see footage of 9.11, we hear stories and videos of AL Qaeda cutting people heads off (this was on ATS a while ago) and placing their severed heads on the dead man's body.
You here and see the violent conflict against The United states in Iraq and Afghanistan, most of the Muslim world fighting the only democracy in the Middle East, and the horrors of Muslims starving and killing and so on of their fellow Muslims in Darfur and such.

My main point is that there is a basis for this hatred, it sprouts from every person choosing a side, and because there are more Muslims than English speakers you can bet you praying cloth that there is much more hatred towards the west in the world.

In general I think all hatred against an entire population should not be condoned on ATS, but against those few, who I'm sorry to say are mostly Muslims who create this image for us.

I'll probably come up with more things to say about this later on.
total bottom line:
The hate is unjust, there is really nothing you can do about it except showing us otherwise.
Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

The source of the violence is the Quran, especially Wahhabism. Last year 28 million Muslims were surveyed which found that 60 percent believed in violent Jihad.

Muslims need to take action against Jihad and the violence that many of it's believers believe that is needed or we will kick your butt every chance we get. Get out of the 5th century otherwise we will not let you in our country and not deal with you.

link   
Guys stop attacking each other lol.

Focus on the real enemies; the bureaucrats and multinational corporations.

The matters of this thread can be applied to nearly everything.

Why do we hate bureaucrats and corporations?

Why do we hate blatant racists?

Why do we hate accidental pregnancies XD?

Are we scared of those things? Are we unable to manage and defeat them?

Is it about our own insecurities?

link   
is there a real reason why this is one of the top threads.

sounds like a bunch of ignorant rants.

how is saying, take that off, so offensive....

shouldnt you be more mad that she didnt even have a problem taking it off at all, and at no time protested his request?

if you come here, assimilate. dont cry, whine, boohoo, over whatever it is, because americans really dont care. we hear whining all day long. we have plenty to whine over.

some whacko blowing up his own people speaks volumes.

yea we have crazies here, but they arent told to this due to their religious law.

i never saw you(anyone who cares to respond) rebut the countless times the koran says, "kill anyone not like you", nor do americans publicly stone or chop of a girls head for talking to someone we dont like.

so thats why.

i am almost certain, you only heard like 3 words from me (why should you listen to an infidel right?) so you will come back and attack me for just stating THE OBVIOUS.

stop raping and killing women and blowing up innocent people and you will stop having hate come your way? might be a good idea.

i found it really funny however, that you start a thread about how you want the racism (which its not, anyone who is different stands out, and gets called on it. doesnt matter what color you are) directed at you, yet you go and act COMPLETELY racist to everyone on here.

just another leg on the hypocrisy train! yay!

stop being so whiny!

link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Buddy, you're part of an occupying force of a foreign country. Does that sink into your brain? Do you think the Iraqis "culture" or "rudeness" or whatever you or your buddies think, is completely unfounded?

Turn the tables, Iraq invades the US, you're telling me you would display "proper culture" and "politeness" to the Iraqi occupying force? You would thank them for being liberated from your evil dictatorship?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NoamC

No, hate it to break it to you, but the overwhelming majority of civilian deaths in this 'conflict' has been wrought by the "coalition". You can swing it, spin it anyway you want, but the fact remains, we've killed more civilians with the invasion and occupation than any terrorist attack, past present or future.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Whether you agree with the war in Iraq has no bearing here. Muslims in other countries have killed Chistians just for bing Christian, how many Christians here in America kill muslims because the Bible tells them to? Are the muslims here Americans or muslims, I think that distinction needs to be made? If it's anti muslim propoganda, where are the American muslims on this?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Your Marines aren't there to spread Christianity. They are there So that Saddam stops killing his people with mustard gas.
Your marines aren't there to spread fear. They are to sweep the area clear of Al Qaeda, which is no humanitarian organization.
Heck, your Marines can't even fire more than 3 bullets in one trigger pull!

There is a difference, and you should make note of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join