It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the ignorant hate spewed about Islam because of American propaganda.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
When the Islamic Empire and Ottoman Empire took control of Europe for well over 500 years didn't they burn all the Churches down, desecrate and spread their faeces in the Synagogues, made slaves of all non-muslims people and destroy weddings with Predator Hellfire missiles?

How else did they last for 500+ years as an empire and the american empire is on the down only after about 50?

Hold on... I'm going to ask my fourth Girlfriend... I mean wife that question.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord

Originally posted by pujols5

Christians in america attack and force girls not to wear their hijab

care to back that tidbit up? or is blind rage taking over your fingers?

Christians in america attack muslims simply becuase what they hear in the jewish news channels

What are the jewish news channels, precisely? And if anyone is attacking anyone soley based on something they hear on the news, they have migrated from justified anger into mental illness. Again, got any facts to prove this statistic?

Christians in america attack muslims while they don't read or undestand the bible

You SURE you want to label these attacks by Christians? And how would you know if they know anything about the Bible?

Either you are the stupidest religion to walk the earth, or just the most ignorant, pick your poison

Sorry to nitpick, but stating You are the stupidest religion is a pretty illogical statement. People aren't religions.

Hit a nerve here?

You have just spouted off with a list of completely made up statements simply because you are feeling personally attacked by a post. Time to take a look at how you are acting here. If you truly feel justified in your statements, try composing them without coming off looking exactly like the topic itself. Because...I'm sure you weren't TRYING to make Muslims seem hostile and irrational...were you?

Simple tip: if you make a claim, be prepared to back it up, else it looks like an emotional response, not an intelligent statement.

Teen Suspended For Telling Muslim-American to Take Off Hijab
Aug 31 - 12:00PM by TresSugar 61 | 1 ||Share Email Love This Twitter Yahoo! BuzzStumble Digg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather Lawrence, a 16-year-old from Spring Hill, FL, may want to rethink what it means to be a patriotic American.

A junior ROTC member who wants to enlist in the Army next Summer, Lawrence was recently suspended for chastising a fellow student in the halls who was wearing a hijab, saying, “Take that thing off your head and act like you're proud to be an American." She first took offense at the girl when she noticed that she didn’t stand for the pledge of allegiance. Lawrence's parents, outraged that she was suspended for five days, are thinking of taking legal action. (The girl Lawrence confronted didn't complain, but a teacher overheard the remarks and reported her.)

Lawrence’s parents say that it’s Heather’s First Amendment right to “speak her mind,” but Springstead High’s principal sees Heather’s behavior as a of violation the district’s policy against bullying and harassment. According to a school staffer who asked Lawrence why she confronted the student, her harassment seemed to have a prejudicial tinge. "She began to rant,” said the staffer, “that she was enlisting and was going to Iraq and that basically because the girl looks Middle Eastern, that makes her an enemy because all Iraqis are Middle Eastern."

We’ve talked before about how Muslim women wearing hijabs seems to set a lot of people off. As for having to say the pledge of allegiance, last year the US Circuit Court of Appeals struck down a provision in Florida law mandating that people must stand for the pledge.

What do you think of Lawrence’s treatment of the hijab-wearing Muslim-American and her subsequent suspension? When does patriotism go too far?

Source: Getty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't call it made-up statements, this stuff all the time, but you don't hear it becuase the media you are following chooses not to bring it up, since they themselves hat muslims, cause they are jewish.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Listen up

This is ATS. We post with CIVILITY AND DECORUM here.

If you can't do that, don't post.

This is the only warning that is going to be given.

Posters are exepcted to abide by the Terms and Conditions at all times.

Remember YOU are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
so what you meant to say is that "some american told a muslim to take off a hijab", NOT "FORCES to take off hijab". There is a subtle, but definite difference there. Again, think before typing, would save you MORE typing to clarify

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dallas1611

What a loser god cristians have ! ! !
Religion is a tool to keep people full of fear of something that don't exist. DEVIL
Whem one get some knowledge he will never believe in such crap ! ! !

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

Do you really believe the news channels you follow are telling you both sides of the story, man you must really be brainwashed then. Here ya go

Six Jewish companies own 96% of world media
Monday, March 23 2009 @ 12:57 PM GMT

Views: 2,524

Pak Alert Press (Pakistan)
March 16, 2009
The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whose chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew. The Disney Empire, headed by a man described by one media analyst as a “control freak,” includes several television production companies (Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television), its own cable network with 14 million subscribers, and two video production companies.

As for feature films, the Walt Disney Picture Group, headed by Joe Roth (also a Jew), includes Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, and Caravan Pictures. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by the Weinstein brothers.

[Note: Thanks to DBS at The French Connection iamthewitness.com for this one]

When the Disney Company was run by the Gentile Disney family prior to its takeover by Eisner in 1984, it epitomized wholesome, family entertainment. While it still holds the rights to Snow White, under Eisner, the company has expanded into the production of graphic sex and violence.

In addition, it has 225 affiliated stations in the United States and is part owner of several European TV companies.

ABC’s cable subsidiary, ESPN, is headed by president and CEO Steven Bornstein, a Jew. This corporation also has a controlling share of Lifetime Television and the Arts & Entertainment Network cable companies. ABC Radio Network owns eleven AM and ten FM stations, again in major cities such as New York, Washington, Los Angeles, and has over 3,400 affiliates.

Although primarily a telecommunications company, Capital Cities/ABC earned over $1 billion in publishing in 1994. It owns seven daily newspapers, Fairchild Publications, Chilton Publications, and the Diversified Publishing Group.

Time Warner Inc. is the second of the international media leviathans. The chairman of the board and CEO, Gerald Levin, is a Jew. Time Warner’s subsidiary HBO is the country’s largest pay-TV cable network. Warner Music is by far the world’s largest record company, with 50 labels, the biggest of which is Warner Brothers Records, headed by Danny Goldberg. Stuart Hersch is president of Warnervision, Warner Music’s video production unit. Goldberg and Hersch are Jews.

Warner Music was an early promoter of “gangsta rap.” Through its involvement with Interscope Records, it helped popularize a genre whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge blacks to commit acts of violence against whites.

In addition to cable and music, Time Warner is heavily involved in the production of feature films (Warner Brothers Studios) and publishing.

Time Warner’s publishing division (editor-in-chief Norman Pearlstine, a Jew) is the largest magazine publisher in the country (Time, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune).

When Ted Turner, a Gentile, made a bid to buy CBS in 1985, there was panic in media boardrooms across the nation. Turner made a fortune in advertising and then had built a successful cable-TV news network, CNN. Although Turner employed a number of Jews in key executive positions in CNN and had never taken public positions contrary to Jewish interests, he is a man with a large ego and a strong personality and was regarded by Chairman William Paley (real name Palinsky, a Jew) and the other Jews at CBS as uncontrollable: a loose cannon who might at some time in the future turn against them.

Now do you understand, you could easily type "media controlled by jews" in google and you will find out. Oh im sorry you're probably too brainwashed to even believe it.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5

I wouldn't call it made-up statements, this stuff all the time, but you don't hear it becuase the media you are following chooses not to bring it up, since they themselves hat muslims, cause they are jewish.

Oh. I see.

Well, you must be right. How ignorant of me.

Just curious, which media am I "following" again? I need to know see, because since you know me better than i know myself- I may have to change the channel. And if you could list off the "jewish" ones, I'd be much obliged. Thanks in advance!

ETA: I see you've listed some above. Is that ALL of them? I wouldn't want to make a mistake here.

By the way- I'm adoring the generalizations of how stoopid we all are considering how we would dare post our thoughts and think they are our own thoughts! Truly, we only THINK what the media WANTS us to think! How silly of us! I had forgotten that I could form my OWN opinions! I promise it will never happen again!

[edit on 22-1-2010 by cjcord]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5

God gave us 10 Commandments:

"And God spoke all these words, saying: 'I am the LORD your God…

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

The 10 Commandments - Christ's Summation in the New Testament
About 1,400 years later, the 10 Commandments were summed up in the New Testament at Matthew 22, when Jesus was confronted by the religious "experts" of the day:

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

As far as the OT, to Christians it is simply History; yes we believe in the things that happened back then, but at a point in time, obviously God believed it was time for a change and He sent His Son Jesus, and "all things were made new."

Please don't embarrass yourself by suggesting that Christians, or even Jers for that matter, practice some of whatever little tidbits you have up your sleeve. Christianity is a message of LOVE, PERIOD, END OF REPORT.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Religion as a whole is flawed and severely corrupted. If you think one is better than another, then you are just an ignorant fool.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

well here is more.

By Taylor Gandossy
CNN

(CNN) -- A Muslim woman and the Michigan chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations sued a judge Wednesday for allegedly ordering the woman to remove her hijab, or religious head covering, in court.

Raneen Albaghdady, of Wayne County, Michigan, contends that Judge William Callahan told her to remove her hijab on June 16 when she was petitioning for a name change, according to the lawsuit, which was filed Wednesday in a U.S. district court in Michigan.

Wayne County is also listed as a defendant in the suit.

Callahan and the 3rd Circuit Court of Michigan said in a written statement that they had not seen the complaint and could not comment on the lawsuit.

However, they said that Albaghdady did not object to removing her head covering and that she had not informed the judge that she wore it for religious reasons.

The lawsuit says Callahan "insisted" that Albaghdady, a naturalized citizen, remove her hijab and that she eventually complied.

It says the judge denied Albaghdady's petition for a name change, saying that she had filed her petition five days too early. No further details were offered.

The lawsuit seeks an order declaring the practice of "forcing Muslim women to remove their hijab as a precondition to appearing in court" unconstitutional and illegal. It asks that the judge and Wayne County not be allowed to "take similar unconstitutional actions."

The Michigan Islamic relations council released a partial video of the incident Tuesday on YouTube. In the 30-second video, the judge can be heard saying, "The head piece? No hats allowed in the courtroom."

The statement from Callahan and the 3rd Circuit said that the YouTube video was "missing some critical footage."

"In response to Judge Callahan's direction, 'No hats allowed in the courtroom,' Ms. Albaghdady responded, "Okay, it doesn't matter,' and immediately removed her head covering, without protest or explanation," the statement said.

"Judge Callahan and the court have the greatest respect for spiritual practices and all religious preferences. Had he been informed that the head covering had some religious significance, the judge would have permitted Ms. Albaghdady to continue wearing it in court," it said.
The suit comes a day after the state's Supreme Court issued an order allowing lower state courts to "exercise reasonable control" over the appearance of witnesses and parties to lawsuits, a rule change that had been proposed after a Muslim woman refused to remove an Islamic garment in a small claims court.

The order allows courts "reasonable control over the appearance of parties and witnesses" so as to "ensure that the demeanor of such persons may be observed and assessed by the fact-finder and ensure the accurate identification of such person."

The order, which amends a rule of the Michigan Rules of Evidence, is effective September 1. The justices had voted earlier this summer to change it.

The amendment was prompted by a 2006 small claims case in Michigan filed by Ginnah Muhammad, who wore a niqab -- a garment that covers the entire face and head, except for the eyes -- to court, the order said.

The judge asked her to remove her niqab, saying he needed to be able to see her face to tell whether she was telling the truth, according to court documents.

Muhammad refused, saying she was a practicing Muslim and would take off the veil only in front of a female judge.

The judge said a female judge was not available and told Muhammad she could remove the niqab or have her case dismissed. She chose the latter, according to court documents.

She sued the judge in federal district court, which declined to exercise jurisdiction over the case. Muhammad has since appealed to the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, according to court documents.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I know that there has been alot of "hate" speach being thrown around, including my own critical comments, but let me just say and I think most will agree, that I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam and those that follow it to the point of committing murder. There is a difference. Hating muslims is racist... Hating Islam is rational!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think the 1,400 year long, non-stop Jihad aged against every single non-muslim on the planet has more to do with Islam's image problem than anything America has done.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA

Originally posted by trueperspective

Sighhhh... Islam IS inhrently bad. It was created with the idea of domination with a theological nomocracy as its foundation. Has no one read the history of Muhammad....Really.

You are correct. My friends have explained this to me before. That technically, their religion basically states that all those who are not Islam and refuse to "worship" the religion are lesser beings. Though, they acknowledge that scripture is old fashioned and by no means practical. They let me live

Well I'm glad for you. If you happened to be female and the object of their "affection" you might not feel so confident.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by pujols5

Oh. I see.

Just curious, which media am I "following" again? I need to know see, because since you know me better than i know myself- I may have to change the channel. And if you could list off the "jewish" ones, I'd be much obliged. Thanks in advance!

ETA: I see you've listed some above. Is that ALL of them? I wouldn't want to make a mistake here.

By the way- I'm adoring the generalizations of how stoopid we all are considering how we would dare post our thoughts and think they are our own thoughts! Truly, we only THINK what the media WANTS us to think! How silly of us! I had forgotten that I could form my OWN opinions! I promise it will never happen again!

I just answered you, go back to the page before, and read it. my god, you sure are uncivilized. hahaha

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Religion as a whole is flawed and severely corrupted. If you think one is better than another, then you are just an ignorant fool.

You are absolutely right.

We should:

ONE: Have many Gods - designer labels, sport teams and political parties are a great choice.

TWO: Go crazy making carved images of natural entities.

THREE: Take the false God's name in vain - he is the cause of everything that is wrong.

FOUR: Forget celebration and opportunities that aim to improve your soul. - Just sit at home and watch TV. Forget that Red Indian Shaman fasting rubbish.

FIVE: Dishonour you parents they are losers, shout at them and abuse them. - It's their fault you exist.

SIX: Murderation - survival of the fittest. - Iraq, Afghanistan, are modern day great examples.

SEVEN: Don't take women as wives, just take them without responsibility. We've all been doing this for a while now. I count four girlfriends on the go but I'm nowhere near that wall-street banker.

EIGHT: Steal like the FED and you will be great. - Feel safe when outside? Lock up because you know that if it were you you would steal that hamburger in the front seat of the car.

NINE: Dob in your neighbour with neighbourhood watch. Otherwise they may make more money than you. - Focus on the moojlims they are evil.

TEN: Covet your neighbours wife and everything else just like you have been doing. - you know the name of the game - the thrill as you imagine the husbands face as you plough his wife. The thrill!

The New King J. Ten Commandments.

Or you could read the Protocols of Zion instead.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hey NWO are you listening? I give up. I lay down my pen, my sword and my plough.

I agree we are disgusting and less than human beings. We ARE the cattle you have so rightly described us as. You are better than us. Only you have the vision to take this species to the stars. Only you can think and take the long term view. Only you can avoid the petty racism and irrational patriotism. The majority of responses on this thread have shown me the error of my ways so please come along and cull us. I think 80% is a far number for extermination. The quicker the better and the remaining 500 million I think should be fed solely on soylent green.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5

Again, I'm trying to help you here.

That's not MORE- that's one. How can you generalize all Christians/Americans based one one account?

Even those who are stating they disagree with Islam for whatever reason in this thread surely are basing this on more than one experience.

So..keep trying, I guess? Because you're not making the point you wish to make yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Is it truely propoganda or based at least partially in fact? Is it possible the way some muslims act, carry themselves, refuse to assimilate, etc., bring this upon themselves? Is it possible that racist hate groups such as C.A.I.R. filing frivilous lawsuits cause some of this? Is it possible that trying to live in the 12th century in this day and age is part of it? Is it possible threatening to kill someone who offended allah, and in fact killing some, part of the problem? Is it perhaps your religious text not being compatable with living in the west part of it?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pujols5

reply to post by pujols5

Oh. I see.

I just answered you, go back to the page before, and read it. my god, you sure are uncivilized. hahaha

Did you miss that part of my post? I'm sure it was a simple mistake, wouldn't want a reason to be called uncivilized would we?

Any more epithets you'd like to fling my way when all i have done is addressed your statements verbatim? Need any of these words defined for you?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by pujols5

Again, I'm trying to help you here.

That's not MORE- that's one. How can you generalize all Christians/Americans based one one account?

Even those who are stating they disagree with Islam for whatever reason in this thread surely are basing this on more than one experience.

So..keep trying, I guess? Because you're not making the point you wish to make yet.

Finally, this is what im talking about. My point is why do you also categorize all muslims by the actions of the few. You now know how muslims feel.

When the tables get turned it's not so pretty is it?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join