Ron Paul: CIA Conspiracy Runs US Govt & Pentagon

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

(January 20, 2010) House Rep. Ron Paul says the CIA has in effect carried out a "coup" against the US government, and the intelligence agency needs to be "taken out."

Speaking to an audience of like-minded libertarians at a Campaign for Liberty regional conference in Atlanta this past weekend, the Texas Republican said:

There's been a coup, have you heard? It's the CIA coup. The CIA runs everything, they run the military. They're the ones who are over there lobbing missiles and bombs on countries...

And of course the CIA is every bit as secretive as the Federal Reserve.

And yet think of the harm they have done since they were established [after] World War II. They are a government unto themselves. They're in businesses, in drug businesses, they take out dictators ... We need to take out the CIA.

Paul's comments, made last weekend, were met with a loud round of applause, but they didn't gather attention until bloggers noticed a clip of the event at YouTube.

Paul appeared to be referring to news reports that the CIA is deeply involved in air strikes against Al Qaeda targets in Afghanistan and Pakistan. A suicide bombing late last year against Forward Operating Base Chapman in Afghanistan took the lives of seven of CIA operatives, including two contracted from Blackwater. The event highlightedthe CIA's deep involvement in the war effort.

Paul's reference to the CIA being "in the drug business" refers to long-running allegations that the CIA has funded some of its covert operations with proceeds from drug-running.

That claim was most famously made in a 1996 investigative report from the San Jose Mercury-News, which alleged that coc aine from the Contra-Sandinista civil war in Nicaragua was making its way to the streets of L.A. viathe CIA.

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is classic Ron Paul. He pulls no punches, and fears no agency. Maybe one day, people will actually listen to him. We'd be in much better shape if he had been heeded in the past.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I hope he has a good personal security guard...or 3....

Nevermind, they could be bought or extorted.

JFK anyone?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
No matter. The "conservatives" have handed the United States over to the corporations. Along with their intelligence agency and para-military army (Xe) there's nothing anyone can do at this point.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I've gotta hand it to him, He has huge brass ones. I can't believe he is still alive!!! Why do they let him live I wonder?

He is right though. We all live in a dream world where everything is on the up and up and the Gov't has our backs. The truth is there has been a coup and the CIA is our Master. Good F ing luck removing them.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a puppet of the PTB, If he wasn't a threat he wouldn't keep getting elected back into congress year after year and would have been silenced a long time ago.

I suspect ron paul is mason for many different reasons...

1. He's a member of the John birch society

2. His daughters are rainbow girls. (rainbow girls are usually children of masons)

3. His father is a mason.

4. His wife is a member of the eastern star (eastern star women are usually married to masons).

5. He respects the freemasons a lot.

If it's too good to be true, it usually is...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I would like to add a good thread about the CIA and their drug trade.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay Electronica

Ron Paul is a puppet of the PTB, If he wasn't a threat he wouldn't keep getting elected back into congress year after year and would have been silenced a long time ago

Just think, you created a new identify just to post THIS? It doesn't even make sense. Do you mean "If he WAS a threat.."?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a plant to make everyone believe that all is not lost in Congress. Funny he says this right after Obamas administration says one of our Intel may have staged the Christmas airline bombing stunt.

Obama is setting up the CIA. He wants them removed because they protect America. People should be screaming to have this Traitor removed from office.

He, Obama wants to weaken our national defenses and then he will set up his own SS to protect him and him only.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay Electronica

I'm not sure you understand how central Freemasons were to the Revolution and the shape of our nation. If anything Masons are Heroes of the Republic.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I hope he has a good personal security guard...or 3....

Nevermind, they could be bought or extorted.

JFK anyone?

Seriously. This man has no fear.

Its so rare to see someone who is driven purely by universally accepted morals.

And by that I mean, how does one logically and morally argue in favor of a secretive organization which spies on its own citizens (as confirmed in Dont Start the Revolution Without Me - Jesse Ventura), deals drugs and commits murder...?

And this is in regards to their most recently activity.

The 1975 Church Committee is hardly ever mentioned anymore. A lot of information had surfaced and was a part of Congressional record: cancer, car accidents, skiing accidents, "suicide", boating accidents, heart attacks, and just plain being shot were common assassination methods. Not the least of which was their "heart attack" gun.
edit on 9-10-2010 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Im a big fan of this guy! He is always on the forefront making things known from a prespective that we do not normaly understand due to his position within the govt.

V6

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Pessimism…
The fact the guy is living may be an indicator that he is another fake, Obama style candidate. However the fact he is a million miles away from real power is an equally good reason for keeping him alive.

Opportunity…
Either way vote for him!!! Your vote is only wasted if you add it to the surpluses of Demo-Rep, or don’t turn up.
BECAUSE: Every time you vote for a minor party, the major parties study the post election statistics and think “that’s another vote we could have got; alas if only we represented the people!!!”) the fact that (in our election system) casting a vote for minor party is (almost) the same thing as burning your ballot, means your vote will disturb the major power distributors far more than if you…
A Voted for them
B. Didn’t turn up.

And of course the only way we have a chance of resurrecting our democracy is to stop people becoming part of that “disease” of people, not turning out. People who don’t vote, always “vote” for stagnation (more than they “vote” for anything else).

Voting for the major parties is one way of saying they’re "perfect", not voting is like saying those people who disagree, aren’t even motivated to take a trip, let alone do anything else about it! Either way Ron Paul is one of only a few candidates standing for a democratic United States (even if he get’s killed; the fact they have to kill him means the point is still made, and someone else can always take his hot seat).
Ultimately Resistance is Always Strong (and so sadly, everything else comparatively weak!)
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join