It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Suspected Texas Capitol Gunman?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Who is the Suspected Texas Capitol Gunman?

www.myfoxhouston.com

HOUSTON - Some Texas lawmakers are calling for an evaluation of the Texas Capitol's security after a man fired several shots on the south steps.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com
www.foxnews.com
www.chron.com
www.nowpublic.com

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I remember somewhere in the infowars article covering this topic mentioned something about the federal government possible taking advantage of this incident using it as an excuse to put body scanners and extra metal detectors at government buildings in Texas despite that it said somewhere in one of these news articles that I put up here that they're still going to allow citizens to keep having concealed handguns on their person when entering.

My take is that they're prolly going to make good on the promise. Only that before they go through the metal detector upon entering a government building? The guards are going to confiscate their firearms and keep them at the entrance and give them back when they leave.

Another thing is I find it funny that I didn't find any mention of this on CNN. I wonder why? Usually they jump all over this seeing as they jumped all over some shootings that took place in Virginia a few days ago.

Plus I apologize if somebody already posted a thread in relation to this.

Another thing: Normally I don't trust infowars on stuff... but... I included information from them as well just for the sake of doing it.

www.myfoxhouston.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join