It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is ATS and the world so dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Mode note: No profanity of any kind is allowed on ATS. Ever.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

For a text bird finger w/e

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I do for sure think, humanity today has a much darker feel to then say 10-15 years ago.

I mean, I was 10 years younger, and that may be a factor in what I see today, but it just seems like the human civilization is going through dark period today.

It's not like it hasn't in the past, the 1920s, were a dark time, and obviously the dark ages, were a dark time in civilization.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Okay, listen up everyone. I am stating how I feel with the world, just making observations. Like I was saying somewhere in the middle of this thread, I STILL live every day to its fullest. All I'm saying is I notice a change in the air, and in my opinion, it feels very foreboding.

And yes, ATS has been very dead to me lately. Anyone know any good threads, because those seem to be in short supply as of late.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
And yes, ATS has been very dead to me lately. Anyone know any good threads, because those seem to be in short supply as of late.

I had commented in a U2U to a friend about this "dead" thing and your thread followed a little bit thereafter.

I really think the universe is sending us a clue. Forget about threads. Get out of the cyber muck and actually pay attention to what's within and around you. Work on yourself.

That's my feeling anyway and I've been heeding it more and more. It's unpleasant but is the proper task at hand. I'll probably be around to post a little meaningful and condensed madness from time to time anyway; it's good to express that freely, not worrying about how others judge it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join