It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama ramping up for Martial Law

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by checkthedata
pertaining to the ops thread, i thought this was interesting. last night i was at a party when a good friend of mine who is in the marines mentioned that he just had the strangest debriefing ever. i believe he said it was a colonel doing most of the talking, while a guy from the fbi was sitting in. the meeting basically went with the colonel talking about islam, about how they have cells all over the US, and how they have been changing parts of our constitution, piece by piece.

the more and more i think about this though, the more i feel it is all propaganda being pushed on the military to get the soldiers to justify in there head that martial law could be ok and in fact necessary. any thoughts?

That's interesting. There's no doubt in my mind that the military has ALWAYS been fed propaganda like this and it's only going to get worse. It's the only way that you can get large numbers of otherwise rational people, to take action in some of the horrific situations that they have. They simply have no clue what they're really fighting for. Your friends experience confirms this, again. Fortunately we live in a time where real information can easily be found if you know where to look. Back in WWI and II, people didn't have much a chance to get to the bottom of what was really going on behind the scenes. I'm glad I live in the age of information.

As for the masses. When the SHTF, the way you really can control millions of people, is by controling food. Take easy and normal food access away and people will simmer down really quick. This is why everyone should stock food for emergency, before it's too late. If you don't then you'll be stuck.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Actually I would think with modern technology and tactics it would be much easier to enforce martial law in the countryside rather than urban areas. Remember that recon is no longer a matter of boots on the ground. With all of the modern sensors that exist now, it would make more sense to just have helicopters or drones doing sweeps constantly. Then when a person is found to be acting out of the ordinary, a reactionary force would be sent to deal with the "offender." In a rural setting this is quite a bit easier to do, as people are more spread out, and most people are landowners. In an urban environment, where there are vastly more people, it gets far more difficult. World War II and Iraq have shown us how horrible urban combat can be. Technology has much less of an impact, thousands of soldiers are required, and casualties are massive. In a modern invasion-scenario, yes the cities would become meat grinders, but at least there would be a fight, unlike the subjugated and oppressed countryside.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

So "they" have been trying to establish this new world order for about 200 years?

"They" fail!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by craig732

Below is a short list of what the nwo has done so far. So, tell me again how they have failed please?

4) The Civil War is financed by the House of Rothschild
5) Freemason Albert Pike lays the blueprint for 3 world wars in 1871
6) The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 is illegally passed
7) WW1 begins and the usa is dragged into it by Woodrow Wilson courtesy of the Rothschilds. League of Nations also established
8) Tha Balfour Declaration is drawn up and gives the Rothschilds control of Palestine and Israel
9) The 1929 stock market crashes, Rothschilds at it again
10) USA goes belly up in 1933, removed from gold standard
11) 1941, USA goes to WW2 as Prescott Bush helps Hitler finance Germany's attacks
12) United Nations established in 1945, Rothschilds at the helm once again
13) 1948, Israel becomes a nation courtesy of the Rothschilds
14)JFK passes EO once again allowing USA to print it's own currency. He is assassinated.
15)Battle of Tonkin, fake attack on USA to drag us into vietnam war.
16) 1971, Billy Graham caught on audio tape in conversation with Nixon on gassing the jews in vietnam.
17) 1976, fake gas crisis due to conflict with Iran
18) 52 hostages taken in Iran in 1979
19) 1980-1990, Iran/Contra Reagan, Bush, Cheney, North, and many others up to their necks. Globalists sit back and just laugh at hearings.
20) 1991, GHW Bush Invades Iraq, calls for new world order
21) 1993, WTC bomb explodes in basement, Clinton does nothing as usual.
22) 1995, Oky City bombing. McVeigh blamed but ATF people were told NOT to go to work that day. HMMMMMMMMM?
23) Ruby Ridge Idaho, Randy Weaver family slaughtered because Weaver would not go undercover for feds and infiltrate a neo-nazi cult.
24) Waco,We all know what happened there, don't we?
25) Bosnia, total BS slaughter of innocents carried out by Bill Clinton
26) Flight 101 over Lockerbie Scotland, more than 100 people seen a rocket hit that plane, and to this day the feds still deny that!
27) 9-11
28) Bill Cooper killed in nov of 2001. Was preparing to expose illuminati.
29) 1996, Phil Schneider assassinated for going to expose new world order plans. Found dead with a piece of piano wire still in his neck!
30) 2005, Free Trade Zone of the Americas signed by Vicente Fox and GW Bush.
31) The Real ID act signed in 2005
32) 2006, Term New World Order hits mainstream media, Lou Dobbs, Glen Beck, and even Keith Olberman interview many guests on this very subject.

And here's just a few things I forgot to post in the above. GW Bush invading Iraq cause Saddam Hussein halting the acceptance of the american dollar, and taking euros. The 3 banks that control the world, and are owned and operated by the Rothschild Dynasty, and they are: the World Bank, The IMF, and the Third World Bank of Third World Nations.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think if anyone is really interested in this, you should check out the timewave zero thread in the 2012 forum.

Basically, time is speeding up. Timewave zero measures it, and graphs it. Peaks and levels of novelty repeat. 2010, specifically I believe it's between august and October, has a large peak in novelty, which is a repeat of what was graphed in 2001, specifically, 9/11.

Prepare for the worst guys. Still, hope for the best. But prepare for the worst.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

I read in one of Edgar Cayce's books years ago that a "Polar" shift was coming, which would speed up the rotating axis speed of the earth from the now 19.1 mph(or whatever it is), to 20.2? I can't remember the exact mph increase, but it is said that this slight increase will shorten our days by roughly 30+ minutes a day.

If I can find anymore info on this I'll share it here.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Basically, time is speeding up. Timewave zero measures it, and graphs it. Peaks and levels of novelty repeat. 2010, specifically I believe it's between august and October, has a large peak in novelty, which is a repeat of what was graphed in 2001, specifically, 9/11.

Gee, and to think- I just thought time was speeding up because I'm getting older.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
16) 1971, Billy Graham caught on audio tape in conversation with Nixon on gassing the jews in vietnam.

Gassing the Jews in Vietnam? Hmmmm.....never heard of that one. I guess the Vietnamese Jews just ain't getting the same press as their more famous cousins, huh?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by kennylee

unlike the subjugated and oppressed countryside.

But your forgetting some 90% of landowners are also gung ho Firearms owners, and avid hunters aswell. Altho I agree with the fact that it would be "easier" for them to enforce ML in rural areas, Then people such as myself (I live in the middle of BFE) will just take the fight to the woods, Drones/helis wouldn't even scratch the surface, look at how many people get lost in the woods and all the kings horses and all the kings men can't find one lost A-hole. Not to mention that we hunters are a very patient set,and the fact that I've seen guys take shots comparable to that of some of our top military snipers. And also taking in to consideration that the militias will uprise and factions of our own military will not follow the orders to impose ML,Eitherway, enforcing ML will always end badly for the aggessor IMO.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

My mistake here. My fingers need glasses. I meant to say nixon and graham were talking about gassing jews while we were in vietnam during the war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join