It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to air :-/

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Imzadi The Grey.

P.S. I did not post this picture of Imzadi to belittle her. I feel for this poor women and I hope she receives a moment of clarity and is able to set aside her fantasies and seek out counseling for her grief issues. Good luck Imzadi.

[Edited on 5-28-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
Ok Preest you can get down off of your high horse now, You are right the last bit about billy meier was a crock of BS, on my part but I knew somebody would attack me personally over it, it was just to invoke a thought that maybe that could have happened. You say

I personally think you're so desperate to believe in this man and his hoax that you're willing to formulate the moronic notion that we was murdered and replaced. That's just immature thinking
Oh coz you know me right. WRONG ..you know very little about me so dont go posting stuff thinking you can psychoanalyze me.. as for the other responses thanks they were more productive
, I dont know what has gotten up you A S S preet but dont take it out on others ..just chill everybody can have an opinion ..for your info I have a lot of stuff to share and proof will accompany it, but for now lets all just get along . Aren't we supposed to be on the same side ?

High horse? I figured somebody would drop to their knees and use the old "You act like you're high and mighty" tactic. Here's the deal...I don't play the role of rabid believer. I'm not on any high horse, I state what I want to state and I make it clear what my opinions are and what I feel is fact. Simply because you cannot handle those opinions doesn't mean I'm at fault or on any "high horse".

You posted bull#. I spotted it. I did not attack you personally, I simply stated my opinion and nothing more. If I had flamed you I'm sure one of the mods would have intervened. Correct?

You don't have to post out and out lies in order to provoke thought, people are alot more intelligent on ATS than that. The truth is alot more engaging. You need to grow up...if you posted a phony statement simply to see who would confront you then you need to log off because you seem to be losing your grip on reality. I don't have to know anything about you to see you're going to play the down trodden, underdog role and if that's where you like to be...cool. Nothing has "gotten up my ass" nor do I take anything out on others (nice bit of e-psychoanalysis yourself there guy). I simply state my opinion and I'm not afraid to be confronted about it. Don't hate on me for deciding to stand out from the new age, low I.Q. masses in the UFO community. We are NOT "on the same side" if you aren't using critical thinking.

[Edited on 5-28-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockerDom
Preest, allow me to play Devil's Advocate with you for a moment. Let's forget about what otehr individuals believe or don't believe. I am sure, that since you are on this board with the rest of us, that you believe in certain things which the common person would refer to as being "Bulls**t". However, these are things that you have a lot of faith in, and are very sure of their reality in reference to your own perceptions.

It is not the duty of any one of us to set boundries as to where "fact" and "fiction" begin or end. The beliefs of others are simpyl that, their beliefs. We should not ridicule them if we disagree, and we should not attack them personally. Allow Imzadi to have her beliefs, and continue on with your own, but please refrain from character assassinations.

I like how our rude little debunker, Preest, ignored this little point. VERY politician like. *clap clap*

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yes I'm a "debunker" because I don't believe an elderly woman in need of grief counseling is an alien lol...I don't feel the need to reply to everything aimed at me. I'm not on trial nor is anybody else in this post for that matter. Simply because some of you cannot handle my opinions doesn't mean I should defend them to you everytime one of you gets ass hurt.

I didn't answer RockerDoms reply because I felt it wasn't worth replying to...he neglected to acknowledge that many people on this board openly deny their outrageous lies as beliefs...THEY CLAIM THEIR BELIEFS/STATEMENTS ARE FACT. Now then...if we don't draw boundaries between what is fact and what is fiction then when do we draw lines?

I'm God...according to RockerDom's statement you have no right to say I'm NOT God no matter what you believe because you have no right to draw the line at what is fact and what is fiction. That's just silly. As responsible believers we must analyze everything and be mature enough and honest enough to speak against that which we feel is right or wrong, fiction or fact.

Don't flame me because you want to believe in Reptilians.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I was hoping to see something a bit more not of this world type of image.OH well.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
I didn't answer RockerDoms reply because I felt it wasn't worth replying to...he neglected to acknowledge that many people on this board openly deny their outrageous lies as beliefs...THEY CLAIM THEIR BELIEFS/STATEMENTS ARE FACT. Now then...if we don't draw boundaries between what is fact and what is fiction then when do we draw lines?

But it wasn't about just "them", it was about you too. Surely you believe in SOME unexplained occurance, wether it be aliens or the Illuminati. The fact is, it doesn't matter what you beleive in, or don't believe in. If you don't believe in any of these mysteries discussed on this board, why are you even here? Why do you even reply to a topic you don't have any belief in? IS it so you can be rude, call people dumbasses, use caps, be a generally angry man, and to un-constructively critisize every point made by anybody? I don't understand your purpose in a discussion board other than to flame and be, well, mean. Annd please don't use "It's how I am, so deal." It's called courtesy and respect, please try it.

Also "Don't flame me becasue you want to believe in Reptillians?" They are a little far fetched to me too, but can you please tell me what the picture is in your avatar? If I had to guess and didn't know what the concept drawing of a Reptillian looked like (I don't), I'd have to say it looks slightly reptillian (as in it looks like a dinosaur, a reptile). Oops, did I just say your avatar looked like a reptillian? Yes. I did. Sorry.

[Edited on 5/28/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
But it wasn't about just "them", it was about you too. Surely you believe in SOME unexplained occurance, wether it be aliens or the Illuminati. The fact is, it doesn't matter what you beleive in, or don't believe in. If you don't believe in any of these mysteries discussed on this board, why are you even here? Why do you even reply to a topic you don't have any belief in? IS it so you can be rude, call people dumbasses, use caps, be a generally angry man, and to un-constructively critisize every point made by anybody? I don't understand your purpose in a discussion board other than to flame and be, well, mean. Annd please don't use "It's how I am, so deal." It's called courtesy and respect, please try it.

Also "Don't flame me becasue you want to believe in Reptillians?" They are a little far fetched to me too, but can you please tell me what the picture is in your avatar? If I had to guess and didn't know what the concept drawing of a Reptillian looked like (I don't), I'd have to say it looks slightly reptillian (as in it looks like a dinosaur, a reptile). Oops, did I just say your avatar looked like a reptillian? Yes. I did. Sorry.

You assume I don't believe in the possibilities of UFO's and alien civilizations because I'm a skeptic and use critical thinking to analyze what I read? I've said dozens of times on this board that I am here because I believe in the phenomenon of UFO's and the possibility of the existence of extraterrestrial life. Simply because I don't accept that which can be easily made up isn't any indication of my seriousness on the subject of UFO's.

Sorry if you feel I'm mean...would you like some cheese with that whine? I couldn't give 2 trekkies about why you believe I'm here and if you feel I'm rude. I'm here because I'm an integral part of the UFO community and as a responsible member it's my duty (and everybody elses) to question and analyze. If I find something to be just plain silly and my opinion is the poster is a dumbass...I'll state it...hell, I'll state it IN CAPS IF I SO DESIRE TO. Does that frustrate you? I don't flame anybody, I state my opinion and always make it clear it is my opinion and nothing more. If all I did was flame the mods would make sure to keep me in check. I have full faith in the mods and their ability to understand my positions and my disposition and when they feel I've stepped over a line, to "send me to my room". That's that...once again, I'm not on trial nor is this post about me, I just seem to be the most vocal target for ATS's "Most Paranoid" posting roster.

As for my avatar, I believe I already mentioned this to you before in another post...my avatar is not a Reptilian anything, it's a goblin drawn by a british comic book artist. It's nifty eh?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Ok lets get something straight, preest I aint here to make enemies ok

Can we put this to bed

We just have different opinions that is all, And maybe a little defensive. I would be interested to chat to you on just about anything .. respecting peoples opinions is a big part of this board so maybe I took you a little too personally! Context is harder to read than listen to

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
Ok lets get something straight, preest I aint here to make enemies ok

Can we put this to bed

We just have different opinions that is all, And maybe a little defensive. I would be interested to chat to you on just about anything .. respecting peoples opinions is a big part of this board so maybe I took you a little too personally! Context is harder to read than listen to

*shrugs*
I'm a nice guy, you'll see that after being on the board for a time, but you'll also find that I take being a member of the UFO community very seriously and I get very confrontational when I'm presented with disinformation & theories of enormous stupidity. Have a good one.

[Edited on 5-29-2004 by Preest]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join