It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio rape victim: No one came to my rescue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Ohio rape victim: No one came to my rescue

www.msnbc.msn.com

TOLEDO, Ohio - A woman who said she was raped along a street in daylight as motorists drove past is upset that no one came to her rescue.

The 26-year-old woman told The Blade newspaper in an interview published Thursday that she yelled for help and noticed at least two cars drive by. Police arrested a teenage boy who lives nearby in the alleged attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was shocked to read this story. Hundreds of women get raped daily I imagine (which is a shame), but there was something about this story that made me sick. Perhaps it was the fact that it happened in broad day light, with witnesses. And no one did a damn thing! Unbelievable. This comes as a shock.

Our society has gone to crap.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If you are a woman, you should own and carry a concealed handgun. It is good for blowing the ever living B Jesus out of rapists.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Was she seen by the motorists? That is, was she being raped hidden behind bushes, wher she could see the cars, but they coudnt see her?
reagardless I EFFIN HATE RAPISTS...almsot jsut as bad as pedophiles...unforgivable. really , sometimes women shuold be given the right, when the cop shows up, to choose a baseball bat or syth ( i think i spelled it right, the thing the headless horseman uses to take the victims head) right to the groin*

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is one topic that infuriates me more than anything. I absolutely despise any man that rapes a woman. My heart goes out to that victim. A guy deserves to be castrated when caught in a crime like that.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I know this sounds barbaric,but any sex offender ( be it rapists or pedophiles ),
should be made to feed their junk into a meat grinder,and have to manually turn the handle themselves.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Manwin

"One driver slowed down and beeped the car horn; another turned around to return to the scene and saw a person running away, police said."

So in other words someone did come back for a rescue. Clearly the people in the cars were not aware this person was being raped... and one person came back. So it wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
If you are a woman, you should own and carry a concealed handgun. It is good for blowing the ever living B Jesus out of rapists.

its also a good way for the rapist to overpower a woman who is in a panicked state or in shock and potentially kill the woman in self defense. yes i think women should carry something for protection, but it CAN be a double-edged sword.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter
I know this sounds barbaric,but any sex offender ( be it rapists or pedophiles ),
should be made to feed their junk into a meat grinder,and have to manually turn the handle themselves.

No, doesn't sound barbaric to me at all. Luckily we are built with good imaginations to quench our anger, otherwise I would definitely have murdered by now....by the dozens. LOL. It really does help when you picture someone getting a baseball bat to their head repeatedly, or shooting someone execution style, watching their hard drive dribble on the pavement.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The best weapon to carry is a good set of smarts and knowledge of how to remain calm and defend yourself.

new topics

top topics

join