It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Formation Around Moon in Spain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

It's narrow minded of you to think all females would react to a sighting such as this, in the same manner as your wife. My wife and I are fortunate to have had several sightings over the years, and believe me....she didn't react in the manner you said your own wife would. I'm no expert, but I think that kid's video is genuine, and even if I'm wrong at least someone had the balls to post it, knowing I'm sure that some loud mouth is bound to jump all over them for doing so. As far the kid zooming in on the moon, well why not? I don't know how powerful his camera's zoom capabilities are, but I'm sure he was still able to view mountains and craters on the moon with it. I often wonder how many excellent videos don't get posted because of the rude treatment those who've taken them have come to expect from people such as yourself. Of course you are entitled to your own opinion, why not try voicing it in a more reasonable manner? Cheers!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Swamp gas. But seriously, it could be anything. Thanks to all the high tech video editing programs offered nowadays, this would be very easy to edit. If it is genuinely real, it almost seems like "they" wanted to be seen. The way they got into formation is almost a way of saying, "look at us." I have heard accounts of extraterrestrial speaking telepathically, so it could be that they knew those people were looking at them. But that's ofcourse if the video is real, which can't be proven because of a lack of other eye witnesses or recordings.

<< 1   >>

join