It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Formation Around Moon in Spain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I remember seeing this interesting video a while back. Thought it was pretty cool. I tried a search using multiple search titles in the ATS google data base. I wanted to see what ATS thought. I didn't see any reference to it.

Apologies if it is here already. Can anyone help with link?

If it has not been featured before, what do youz think?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Once again, make your decisions based on the people filming it. I mean all you get is a little wow, very calmly like they see this every day or something. Its a hoax, without doubt, wheres the passion, where is the girl in the background being a girl and screaming holy #$%, thats what my wife would do. It's just more crap video, that some kids have played with to get the end result, and heres the end result us talking about it on ATS. Ahh, Mission acomplished, someones going to have a good night with the ole lady friend......................

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

I know what you mean. But is it possible the reaction you were looking for wasn't there because the formation was too far away for the naked eye to pick up? Because there was quite a zoom that took place. We have seen this type of orb before though, The vid that came out of India in broad daylight along the highway, showed similar orbs that flashed on and then off and moved in similar ways. I just want to ask a few questions before I dump it in the black basket.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Once again, make your decisions based on the people filming it. I mean all you get is a little wow, very calmly like they see this every day or something. Its a hoax, without doubt, wheres the passion, where is the girl in the background being a girl and screaming holy #$%, thats what my wife would do. It's just more crap video, that some kids have played with to get the end result, and heres the end result us talking about it on ATS. Ahh, Mission acomplished, someones going to have a good night with the ole lady friend......................

While that may seem like the logical response to a sighting, you shouldn't assume too much. With the sightings I've had, I never reacted in an overdramatic fashion. You have too many other thoughts going through your mind at the time.

I appreciate your skepticism, but not your quick conclusion. Things sometimes aren't as black and white as we'd like them to be. Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Why does someone decide to focus on the moon like that and then OMG look at that.. yeah that alone doesn't make for a good random sighting. and yet again it is just lights in the sky..

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Nice try but I don't buy it.

Keep them coming tho, these are fun.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Why not take some footage of the full moon? Seems as good a subject as any other to commemorate a beautiful night on the beach in Spain. Seems plausible to me.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Once again, make your decisions based on the people filming it.........
really, why are you even here?
guy shows good vid and here you come like a mud ridden chavalier to the rescue of your own ego with "nu uh.. no it aint neether but im just gonna insult you on the way" Honestly.. no one cares about your "once agains" and your baseless accusations, or statements. You're a joke to pretty much everyone here, and make a horrible name for skeptics alike.
you dont offer any proof for your own claims all you do is come here to disagree with anything and everything. i mean seriosly, offer something or just stop posting altogether. Now i should probably expect some g=prissy little u2u threats again that aren't met but what ever. just offer SOMETHING or stick to what you're good at. well.. what ARE you good at?

well OP, good vid, S+F4U

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Why does someone decide to focus on the moon like that and then OMG look at that.. yeah that alone doesn't make for a good random sighting. and yet again it is just lights in the sky..

Why wouldnt you wanna focus on the moon? It's a clear night, a nice view, if I was down the beach with a camera (maybe on holiday) i'd certainly try focusing on the moon!

But it's obviously ducks flying in formation at night right? (hence the use of the lights)

As someone mentions about a reaction, I take most video's with a pinch of salt these days as there's no real way of determining what's real and what's a hoax anymore.

But I have to say I used to think like you, i'd listen to the reaction and think wow that's definitely a fake, everyone is far too calm! But then I think if it was me and my girlfriend watching that up close then I dont think we'd be screaming either... I mean it's a few lights in the sky, it's not shooting lazers at you!

[EDIT]: I believe it's also been posted before under a different name, or something very similar but I doubt a search would be able to find anything.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Lee_K]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well to answer all on this, I have probably watched almost all the vids similar to this one. They all are the same, the just so happen to be filming and look what happened at this very moment films. come on,.. Look I would greatly like to see one that is completely unmistakable, no way it could be anything else, up close and personal UFO. But the fact is, nobody ever gets a shot like that. Why is that.? I travel allot, and I am often outside at night and viewing the night sky. I have seen lights in the sky, lights that change colors(not blinking).I have seen lights disappear(not behind a cloud or anything) I have seen lights change direction. My point here is, what I have seen, of which is in almost all videos are just lights. No one can convince me they are anything else. But good luck to you in your quest to believe.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Well to answer all on this, I have probably watched almost all the vids similar to this one. They all are the same, the just so happen to be filming and look what happened at this very moment films. come on,.. Look I would greatly like to see one that is completely unmistakable, no way it could be anything else, up close and personal UFO. But the fact is, nobody ever gets a shot like that. Why is that.? I travel allot, and I am often outside at night and viewing the night sky. I have seen lights in the sky, lights that change colors(not blinking).I have seen lights disappear(not behind a cloud or anything) I have seen lights change direction. My point here is, what I have seen, of which is in almost all videos are just lights. No one can convince me they are anything else. But good luck to you in your quest to believe.

So it never occurs to you to think what the energy source is to 'make' the light ? How strange of you ! I and most others would certainly question that i would have thought !

As for mr skeptic ! I wouldn't have expected anything else ! He copies and pastes that statement from 'word' I am sure !

Interesting vid by the way !

[edit on 093131p://01America/Chicago22 by ProRipp]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have'nt seen this vid before, so for me it was brand new. Thanks for posting it. They react as though there in ore more than shock. They dont mention the fact that they consider what they're filming to be U.F.O'S. They just remark on it being a cool sight. So the whole reaction argument is redundant.

As for what it was. It beats me. Ive seen them many times before on variouse vids. Sometimes they turn out to be flares. Sometimes no one can explain them like now.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I don't know, it looks cool, and it could be real, but who knows. It's just white dots, which could be faked on a computer, but then again, this could have been a real sighting. Again, it's hard to say, cause all we see are white dots. Not bad, but it's to hard to come to a conclusion about it, when there isn't much to look at. When was this taken, and where are they at? We need to see if there were other sightings(MUFON perhaps) that can back this video up. I'll S&F, but we need to investigate a little more.

On a side note about the peoples reaction: I don't think you should judge based on the reaction of this video. The white dots weren't a threat to these people, and nothing "spectacular" happened, other then a few lights showing up, which is cool, but nothing to scream about. Also, it seems to be a couple on the beach. Perhaps they were drinking or smoking pot, and they're just mellowed out. Lord knows when I go to the beach, I partake in those kind of things. They did exhibit some form of reaction, but it wasn't a "bloody murder" reaction.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by TravisT]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What amazed me the most was how the orbs aligned in a triangle shape that was geometrically perfect.

The orbs reminded me of this video from India. Notice how they move and then blink in and out the exact same way as the ones around the moon.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Yeah ive seen this one before. Its definately more impressive as its in broad daylight. Same sort of phenomenon though.

If it is U.F.O's as in aliens then they could be signaling us. I might actually study as many of these vids as i can get hold of and see if theres any uniformity with them. Or any basis in our own communication methods.

Centuries ago we used to use light as a form of communication. Might lead somewhere.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This video has been seen under different guises.

Here it is with a different title.
"UFO VIDEO just released by UK British Government - Declassified 2009"
www.youtube.com...

Also seen here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Notice that in this one the youtube poster tagged it as fake before removing it.

[edit on 1/22/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Uhhh..... the moon over Spain is the same moon for the rest of the planet. Was Spain the only country that didn't have clouds that night?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thank You Phage.
2nd line

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Does that mean that it is without a doubt a fake?
Couldn't it also mean that a giant skeptic re-posted it with fake in the title?
I don't know?
I never said I was a huge defender of this vid. All I wanted to show is that it resembles other orb like vids that we've seen and if real it shows some intelligent maneuvers.

My feeling is that a lot of these orbs are info gathering devices or probes perhaps.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Good idea about looking for patterns. I remember reading about a meditation retreat where everyone took a break outdoors and they all had meditated about seeing a signal or message. When out of the blue a series of these orbs appeared in the sky made a significant set of movements and shapes then disappeared. The guy said the group all looked at one another for a second or two then they all quietly went to their respective vehicles and drove away considerably shaken up. He laughed about it after but he said everyone was dead serious when they bugged out. I immediately thought of this story when I first saw this vid.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by sparrowstail]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join