It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President General Andrew Jackson: ATS Idol

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
He was great, and an amazing president. His hatred towards a central banking system should be noted, and praised.

but...
he is technically a federal criminal, as the trail of tears was ruled by the supreme court to be unconstitutional, and he did it anyway.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7
Banks ruining the country?

What the hell did white people do when they came to America?
If that doesn't count as ruining the country to begin with then I don't know what does.

Now today on the big picture, who is responsible for ruining the earth in every way?

America, specificity the race of people that are running it.

facts are facts, if you don't like to hear it then you shouldn't have done it.

I believe, if my memory serves me correctly, that a black man is running the country. What exactly are you trying to say?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
"As none of Kentucky's electors had initially voted for Adams, and Jackson had won the popular vote, it appeared that Henry Clay had violated the will of the people and substituted his own judgment in return for personal political favors. "

didn't this also happen in the early 80's as well,,, where someone refused to support the popular vote,,, maybe during reagan era

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Guy who started this thread knew for certain it would raise some major controversy. I know Jackson for being a ruthless general in war against the Native Americans. In reply to something someone said that I don't feel like quoting from page one........... how was it okay just because everyone else was doing it?? "Everyone was killing Indians, so it was okay."

NO.

It was not okay. Neither was slavery. Sure it was an important part of Southern culture, but it was NOT okay!

Anyhow, yes Jackson was a great President.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

I am a Canadien living in America and I believe that you are correct, HOWEVER, Coffinman is correct too. He posted of Andrew Jacksons accomplishments, not his misdeeds.

If anyone were truly interested in the truth they would know that the Rothschilds had muredered Andrew Jacksons parent and THAT is why he hated the central bank. It was well known in Europe and America that the Rothschilds were behind the central bank. The Rothschild brothers barely escaped being killed on several occasions.

Also, did not Andrew Jackson live most of his life with a bullet in his chest from a duel? That is one tough man.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso

I believe, if my memory serves me correctly, that a black man is running the country. What exactly are you trying to say?

Obama doesn't run the country. He takes orders.

He's just the face Illuminati put out to rock the country back to sleep.

Obama is the job destroyer and this is stimulus package his job is to take the blame for America going down the hole.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

however since your not american, your opinon doesnt mean much..

Like father like son.

Actually, your American, so your opinion doesn't mean much.
No one is looking up to America anymore, the Leave it to Beaver days are done.

Ask the Native Hispanics and Blacks what any American forefather has done for them.
This is nothing more than an ego stroke and since when does the internet belong to America?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

Actually the Internet belongs to the US Military, they just let us use it....

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by TheCoffinman

Hi, I live in Canada, We have the same history books here too.
What secret hidden information on Andrew Jackson's life is available to U.S and not Canada?

Do your history books in Canada mention that Blacks owned Blacks? ANd since we are on the history trip here mr Canada your country wasnt to good to Indians either??? But we wont mention that will we??? oh btw Are you a Native Indian or like the rest of us Americans did your ancestorys come from Europe.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
fuc* all presidents !!!! they either die young, lie, or damage ! none are for the people , they are all hand puppets to push agendas, the ones who convince you like ron paul(now) and obama (then) , They are all desperate to be annointed President best Lier of America !!
They are all racing to become the highest paid Agenda pushers in America ?
TPTB got all these candidates runnin round debating each other like A Pimp who owns a Brothel, They are fighting over who gets the gig on the streets !!!!
No one , who works for the corporation of america will help , The same game , same agenda , the elections are a testing ground,the most popular candidate is who they will use to further push their agenda !!
Foreign rule is destined , why, to control the foreigners(the world) too !!
Illegal Aliens , wont be long till they get a vote too .
SYSTEM OVERHAUL BY PUBLIC UPROAR IS WHAT THEY FEAR ,
CAN YOU DIG ITTTTTttttt......!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
If George W. Bush, John McCain, or Barack Obama had any honesty and integrity, they would approach the current banking malady in much the same way that President Andrew Jackson did.

ROFL LMAO LOL

yea, like that will ever happen.

You gave me all the laughs I needed for today.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Is this a joke?

The plans to make an Internet network is'nt some secret, anyone can make an Internet server, and people know how to make wires for broadband this isn't some secret technology.

Do your history books in Canada mention that Blacks owned Blacks? ANd since we are on the history trip here mr Canada your country wasnt to good to Indians either??? But we wont mention that will we??? oh btw Are you a Native Indian or like the rest of us Americans did your ancestorys come from Europe.

Is this some type of revenge or "get back" for my poke at your beloved President?

Canada isn't my country, I just live here, and I'm fully aware of the Natives here being slaughtered, when the whites came to North America there wasn't a boarder, the same people were killing the natives and if you want to get all technical with boarder lines that didn't exist yet Canada was the first to have Blacks and Natives doing slave work before U.S.

That old lie about Blacks enslaving Blacks is done with for us that are well researched.
people saying "Well blacks enslaved blacks" is one of the most common arguments I always hear.
The Blacks enslaved in the slave trade are not Africans / Hammites, they are actually Israelites on the run living in West Africa. But thats another topic I rather not get into.

That old bull crap lie about every black person is just an African is a lie put out by you know who.
The Africans didn't give a crap about enslaving them because they weren't the same people.

Go watch European Confessions or some books to update yourself on that old done away with lie on Blacks enslaving Blacks and the myth that only Whites ruled Europe.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Is this a joke?

The plans to make an Internet network is'nt some secret, anyone can make an Internet server, and people know how to make wires for broadband this isn't some secret technology.

Is this some type of revenge or "get back" for my poke at your beloved President?

Canada isn't my country, I just live here, and I'm fully aware of the Natives here being slaughtered, when the whites came to North America there wasn't a boarder, the same people were killing the natives and if you want to get all technical with boarder lines that didn't exist yet Canada was the first to have Blacks and Natives doing slave work before U.S.

That old lie about Blacks enslaving Blacks is done with for us that are well researched.
people saying "Well blacks enslaved blacks" is one of the most common arguments I always hear.
The Blacks enslaved in the slave trade are not Africans / Hammites, they are actually Israelites on the run living in West Africa. But thats another topic I rather not get into.

That old bull crap lie about every black person is just an African is a lie put out by you know who.
The Africans didn't give a crap about enslaving them because they weren't the same people.

Go watch European Confessions or some books to update yourself on that old done away with lie on Blacks enslaving Blacks and the myth that only Whites ruled Europe.

May i ask what country you are from then? then i can point out that your people are no better and your holier than thou attitude is ignorant.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Suck on this for a few....

americancivilwar.com...
www.blackinformant.com...
answers.yahoo.com...
www.blogcatalog.com...
tampa.creativeloafing.com...
wiki.answers.com...
www.scaruffi.com...

Let this sink in for a bit, yeah buddy BLACKS OWNED BLACKS, not a very large number and some of them were benevolent but yes they owned slaves....

Now Indians also owned slaves and someof those slaves were white... My great great great great geat grandaddy was a product of a whitewome and a cherokee warrior, she just happend to not be able to leave him... But after it was all said and done they move to the rez in North Carolina =) you knownothing take your Arabic liberal lessons else where. I know my people and what we are about.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
news.goldseek.com...

America's Forgotten War against the Banks

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies ... If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." (Thomas Jefferson, 1743-1826)

"It is not our own citizens only who are to receive the bounty of our government. More than eight millions of the stock of this bank are held by foreigners... is there no danger to our liberty and independence in a bank that in its nature has so little to bind it to our country? ... Controlling our currency, receiving our public moneys, and holding thousands of our citizens in dependence... would be more formidable and dangerous than a military power of the enemy." (President Andrew Jackson - July 10, 1832)

"Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce...and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate." (President James A. Garfield, 1881)

"A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men ... [W]e have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world--no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men." (Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom: A Call for the Emancipation of the Generous Energies of a People)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33fb18152ebc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22463d0afb81.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec1393589ca8.gif[/atsimg]

www.colorado.edu...
"JACKSON and NO BANKS!"

[edit on 22-1-2010 by TheCoffinman]

[edit on 22-1-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Suck on this for a few....

No need for sucking.
I thought you were talking about the black slaves in Africa,

I already knew about the few black slave owners in America, thats old news, the number of black slave owners in America could be counted on one hand and isn't even worth mentioning seeing as Whites enslaved their own also, you know them today as Hillbillies.

I have 2 books on the subject
Black Slaveowners Masters Carolina 1790-1860
and Black Masters Family Color South

As for Indians using slaves, they were forced to enslave the Blacks by the Whites. They refused to use them as slaves until they were beaten and killed for not doing so, Why? because they knew they were brothers of the Blacks.
I have books on that, if need be I can dust them off and quote some of that for you.

you knownothing take your Arabic liberal lessons else where.

I'm not Arabic, and I'm very sure I know more about your own people than you do, down to the very first White man, his name was Esau. Theres really nothing you can school me on in history, I actually read whole books instead of skimming through Google links.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

quite a bold claim to make, to know more about our people than we do. being the history fanatic that i am, im sure we could have damn good debate, much like how we are now, about that too, however it is hard to do so when we dont know your nationality. all we know is that your in canada for reasons unknown... hmmm

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

lol what?

The internet is a living being right now... you cant shut it down. You can prevent a country from using it... but even that way there will be always someone in that country who can. It belongs to noone. If america gets nuked into oblivion and disappears from the face of the planet, the internet will still be here and people will still use it... and the world will carry on, even World of Warcraft will still be played... macdonalds will exist without the US, and every other franchise or big corp like microsoft or nike... theres no country in the world that single handed controls anything... large corporations, multinationals and the internet have become living growing and evolving beings with no need for a specific country... much like humans. We'll still be here if the US disapears. Unless of course you're in the US - which I'm not.

Or do you believe in the "master uber dns servers conspiracy theory"

Seriously we dont care. We really dont.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join