It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open for your predictions... what's next for 2010? 2011?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here's a rough list of some of the major events of the past I was trying to see if there was a pattern but it didn't really work out ... if you think some events could be switched out and possibly form a pattern go right ahead and do it. It'll give your prediction a little more backing in my opinion. I personally think either 2010 or 2011 will be the year that World War 3 starts. What are your thoughts?

2001 9/11
2002 Bali Bombing
2003 SARS
2004 Tsunami
2005 Hurricane Katrina
2006 Java earthquake
2007 Cyclone Sidr
2008 Financial Collapse
2009 Swine Flu
2010 Haiti Earthquake

Keep this 2012 free please!

[edit on 21-1-2010 by baseball101]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I would say the world will simply go down it's natural path

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Okay, I'll throw a dart.

I predict that we'll see at least 4 earthquakes this year over 8 magnitude.

What do I get if I'm right?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just trend following here:

1) war in Iran within 2010-2011
2) total economic collapse in Us
3) many failed prediction threads on ATS

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I predict the Chicago Cubs will win the 2011 World Series . Shorty after that , the World will End .........

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Over 8.0 how often do we see this hardly ever maybe 1 but 4 but ok we will have to wait and see.

Are you serouis the Cubs
The world will end 1st

I predict we will see another bailout in 2010-2011 to keep things going until 2012.

I predict a False Flag attack on 12/21/2012

[edit on 21-1-2010 by slipknotrules2009]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
[edit on 21-1-2010 by baseball101]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

At least I know one of my predictions will come true. I do like predictions based on current tends like war and economy as the tend to prove fairly plausible. I do believe world war three is knocking on the door and an Iran war will accelerate that into reality.

We made it this far though so I hope for at least 20 more years.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'll say def the cubs win the world series

ol' kim jong might do something to remind us all that he's there

Definite fales flag though I think maybe it will be botched somehow. Like the US wants it to look like Iran's handiwork but something will go wrong.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
1/ USA will mend relations with Cuba

2/ Passenger Plane will be blown up by terrorists with a huge loss of life

3/ Osama Bin Laden will be announced dead by President Obama.

Thats my guesses. Who knows?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well that's easy.
A ray of bright sunshine will appear over the Capitol building
in Washington DC when the GOP takes control of the House of
Representatives in November 2010.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
2011- more earthquakes in heavily populated areas. Bad weather patterns create big storms etc...

late 2011 - Political tension is ongoing in America as citizens keep falling for the old democrat vs. republican ideology while the media cheers them on in an ignorant debacle only seen when corporate interests sway minds with big cash. Democrats and Republicans start getting behind those who may be up for the 2012 election.

late 2011 early 2012 - Ron Paul will again be largely ignored by the media. Our right to free speech will see a drastic cut back. Police will continue to use excessive force on protesters, and fatalities from "non-lethal" weapons will continue to rise.

The money trail from corporations that are funding, endorsing, and ensuring our next presidents election will start to become noticed by the few who still have half a mind to investigate such corruption. This will go largely unmentioned and ignored by the main stream media.

mid 2012 - talk of 2012 will have many claiming the end of times is near. The stock market will be on a roller coaster ride amid the talk of doomsday.
protest will begin to turn violent across the world. In America we will see riots and protest speckled across the nation as trust in our government reaches an all time low. Military presence on American streets is highly possible but there is a great chance that those in the military would rather commit mutiny and begin a violent revolution than take shots at their fellow citizens.

late 2012 - The world holds it's breath as December 21st comes and goes.
Some take a new approach to life and the way it should be, but others are slow to the process.

After that i can't even imagine anything.

Just a guess.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
1.Big explotion
2.very low oil price
3.Iran will be destroyed(economically)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
1. Complete and total takeover of the US government by Corporate entities.

2. A new reality show will garnner almost complete attention of the plebiscite.

3. The INTERNET will see governmental restrictions and taxes.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
2010 will be year alien and ufo disclosure

02-12-10 at vancouver olympics they will make intentional public appearance in the skies but not touch the ground

after this happens government will disclose

that is my guess

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I was trying to post this as a new thread, but ATS's "20 replies before you can post threads" rule would not allow me.

… I noticed a similarity of 2000/2001 and 2012/2013 zodiac signs. They are both dragon/snake. Not really a big deal. But out of curiosity I looked back to get history dates on America’s involvement in previous world war affairs and I noticed that terrorist attack on American soil kept falling on the year of the Snake.

Human nature...is most predictable. Somehow it aligns with some cycles pretty well. The Tiger seems to be the year of a great instigation; An event that get's the wheels turning. Rabbit year the wheel gains momentum. The dragon is the false year. The snake is the "final push" for America. I've only looked up tiger - snake. Im sure there are more similar cycles aligned well with the zodiac.

WORLD WAR I
1914 : Year of Tiger: Gavrilo Princip assassinates Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria in 6-28-1914.
1915: Year of the Rabbit: Germany declares war against: Russia, France, Belgium, Etc. Britain is declares war on Germany.
1916: Year of Dragon: Countdown.
1917: Year of the snake: Explosion at Kingsland, NJ (now Lyndhurst) on 1-11 leading to U.S. involvement in World War I.

WORLD WAR II
1938: Year of Tiger: Adolf Hitler prepares the German people for war. Adolf Hitler orders the German military to start planning for Fall Weiss, the codename for the invasion of Poland.
1939 Year of the Rabbit: Invasion of Poland on 9-01 which forced France, Australia, New Zealand and Britain to declare war on Germany.
1940: Year of Dragon: Countdown.
1941: Year of the snake: Attack on Pearl Harbor, HI on 12-7 leading US into World War II.

NEW WAR
1998: Year of Tiger: Osama bin Laden publishes a fatwa, declaring jihad against all Jews and Crusaders on 2-23-98. This year is also the year US launched a series of airstrikes against Iraq on 12-28-98 that lasted to 5-31-99 during the Iraq Disarmament Crisis.
1999: Year of the Rabbit: This was the year that the Taliban avoided giving public statements and formed alliance with Iraq behind closed doors. So it was difficult to get accurate or important headlines…however Osama Bin Laden’s gave a very important interview on 1-11-99 www.time.com... and He ironically talks about being the instigator! “Our job is to instigate and, by the grace of God, we did that--and certain people responded to this instigation. “
2000: Year of Dragon: Countdown.
2001: Year of the snake: Attack on world trade towers, NY - 9-11 leading America to enter New War on Terrorism

If this pattern hold true then perhaps…
2010: Year of the Tiger: This is the year of the Instigation. Keep your eyes open.
2011: Year of the Rabbit: This is the year that a great “trouble maker” will make declarations, invade or retaliate.
2012: Year of Dragon: Countdown.
2013: Year of the snake – This is the year of a possible attack. America may this time lead world into another massive world war or part II of this "new war".

Side note: I decided to label the year of the dragon as the false year or countdown year because 10 years ago the media hyped up 2000 as THE year.... However 2000 seem to be business as usual for America…Until 2001, when a catastrophe changed the world on 9-11-01. I believe the media is over hyping 2012, just like they with 2000. Perhaps 2012 will pass for us like the calm before the storm. When everybody let their guard down, the year of the snake jumps up to bite us. Nostradamus did mention many times, about when centuries “renew”. I believe that means the new year of the new century, not the last year of the last century.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
1) Terrorist go nuclear

the materials and players are all available. Hopefully the one person I see catching this will be having a good day that day.

2)Rebellion crushed

I still see Future force armored personnel standing on the texas flag as they do a sweep

I see a very honorable warrior surrounded and managing to escape with part of his forces to the Alamo where he makes a last ditch stand. He will hold out and be forced to cut a deal with the US for his mens lives. He will have nuclear weapons as his ace in the hole, hence the deal.

3) China

The US catches her (china)hands in the cookie jar. It will lead to a very nasty new cold war.

4)Space travel

This is contingent upon the behavior of the president alone. Should he not make an effort to fix NASA's problem no improvement and China makes it to Mars first.

I feel they are baiting us on resource expenditures.

If he wants to win the race their are a group of men who can do it but the president will fail the human race in this regard in that he will not use them.

5)wealth

I see some new rich blood emerging that will change how things are done. At first a lot of criticism will come but this new crop of wealthy will lead America down a new path of wealth with a greater cross section of wealthy

top topics

join