It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Obamacare is dead,what will be the next thing Obama will try to campaign on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm thinking He'll try to have a major campaign against the major Banks. I think next,He'll be concentrating on the Wars in Iraq,Afghanistan and maybe Yemen in the future. I think He'll be similar to Lyndon Johnson 1966-1968.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by BigDaveJr]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Assuming "Obamacare" is dead is a mistake. Just because the dems don't have 60 vote's in the senate doesn't mean they can't pull a few more tricks from their sleeves. Budget reconciliation, for example.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Eating babies. That's the next campaign for Obama. It's a long sought after ritual to be legalized by Obama and his cohorts, they will be introducing a baby-eating czar sometime between May-July. Then after that he will be announcing how he is in fact the Antichrist, and will hold a big photo-op with Satin. It is also prophesied that Scott Brown, Sarah Palin, and Rush Limbaugh will lead a battle of epic proportions against Obama and his liberal minions.

But on the more realistic side i think Obama will do something about the banks, maybe restrict huge bonuses and enforce taxes on them to ensure corruption is kept to a minimum. Or there could be a bill moved rushed in that is titled something like: "Make banks pay act of 2010" but will be passed through with no more than a few words being read and will contain regulations that make it expedient and efficient for bankers and corporations to physically bend us over, rape us, and steal our wallets, purses, and cars.

You know, it could go either way at this point.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

Spot on. He already stepped out today and slammed the banks, driving the markets down another 200 points. Terrific. Millions of retired workers just lost a boat load of cash.

He'll hit the banks hard and will have to back off that as well. The gent is out of control at the moment. Gets rebuked in Virginia, New Jersey and Mass and you'd think he'd take a step back and think about getting rid of the boneheads he has advising him. Nope. Yesterday he nationalizes the multi-billion student loan industry. Today he hammers the banks.

He is like a hungry dog in a room with 4 bowls of food. Just keeps going from one to the other. This is going to get worse before it gets better. It will get better after November when he loses the House and then is a total lame duck. He knows that which is why he is going to push as hard on everything hoping that something will get through.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
as far as the banks go his bashing was a back room laugh.I'll bet him and his advisors had a hardy giggle at that one.What he'll do next is what he's told to do by the people who really run this country and when he's replaced either by another dem or repub they will do what thier told by the same people.his advisors are bankers do you really think he's going after the banks and cut his own throat?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well...according to Obama we are simple folk who don't understand what his bills are supposed to accomplish(how can we..being brokered in smoke filled back rooms)........and that he has ..."lost touch"....with the American people. Sure Barry.......you are very imformed as to what is going on. Does he think people will swallow that lie??? This guy is dangerous.

I always wondered...or theorized there must be some great motivation from his controllers for him to get their ajenda done...not all positive i'am sure.

top topics

join