It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take for America to attack Israel?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is a serious question. America usually keeps to itself unless it gets attacked or laws get violated. Well many laws have been violated specifically by Israel. So far they seem to be getting away with it.

The U.S. and Israel are state partys of the Geneva Convention of 1949, but Israel has directly violated several previsions of this law.

Convention III - The protection of prisinors of war,

Convection IV - The protection of civilian persons.

This is a war crime violation America seems to be ignoring to this point, but for how much longer?

How many more laws will Israel violate before the tables are turned?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
This is a war crime violation America seems to be ignoring to this point, but for how much longer?

So you want the USA to go after every country that commits war crimes? When do you start

The 1950's invasion of South Korea by North Korea and China? or is that to far back?

So where and when do you start?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

you would have to ask a Israeli, they call all the shots.

Israel already has attacked a US Warship, killed 40 or so.

Israel has more Spies in the US than all the US enemies put together.

Israel is the only country allowed to have Dual Citizenship , where do you think there true Loyalties lie.

Israel owns the minds of US population, thru media and entertainment.

Basically , the US will NEVER attack Israel.

Israel will continue to slowly kill the US.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

What about U.S war crimes? Oh, I forgot. We're exempt. It will be the preverbial " cold day in hell" when the U.S will attack it's "allies" in the mid east. I wouldn't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

If Israel suddenly discovered the World's largest Oil Reserve, hidden by some geographical anomaly for all these years, the US would be in there quicker than....well darn quick anyway!

Actually, I can't envisage any scenario that would make the US invade Israel, they don't have to, they just have to restrict its allowance and like all naughty teenagers, they will learn!! Eventually!

[edit on 21-1-2010 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hmm, I think it would take something like Israel shooting a torpedo and sinking a US spy ship stationed off the coast of their country.

Oh wait, that already happened in 1967 (USS Liberty) and we became even "bester buddies". They claimed it was an "accident". Hah.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Great Duke Nukem quote in your signature, and great question as well.
What would it take for The U.S. to attack israel?
My honest answer.
The relationship is so dysfunctional, and so enabling, that I truly believe Israel could 1st strike with nukes any country it wanted to and the entire world would go crazy on them except our mentally challenged leaders and mouth pieces. They on the other hand would step up and act as defense attorneys proclaiming it was warranted. I firmly believe that.
There is a mind set so deeply blinded and consuming of the entire fiasco that is the Israeli State of America, they could shoot babies, ladies,little kids, schools, hospitals, rather than offer food, peace, medical supplies etc etc and it's overlooked and even justified and defended.
It wont be too many posts behind mine, that some defender of the protocols will justify everything.
In short, nothing will ever be done by America to Israel, the world is zion, and dont you forget it.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
Hmm, I think it would take something like Israel shooting a torpedo and sinking a US spy ship stationed off the coast of their country.

Oh wait, that already happened in 1967 (USS Liberty) and we became even "bester buddies". They claimed it was an "accident". Hah.

I'm a stickler for details.

First they jammed all frequencies , Strafed the Liberty for 2 hours flying

100 feet above the boat, almost hitting several times , the 8x14 foot US

stars and stripes, Then when the men on board thought she was lost, they

abandoned ship, While in the life boats , Israeli gun ships came in and

opened up with 50 cal machine guns. But they said Sorry.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
this middle east occupation is just so damned confusing. There are countries FAR more volitile and dangerous then Iraq.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
this middle east occupation is just so damned confusing. There are countries FAR more volitile and dangerous then Iraq.

This middle East occupation is so Scripted and Planned to be confusing.
Yes there are far more volitile countries, and they as well are steered and designed to behave as the script created demands.
A roof, some food, some safety and some loving, thats all the NEEDS based demand I've ever heard anybody want. It's the POSITION and created LAW with power demands, that puts your neighbor in the grave.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The US are NEVER going to attack Israel. They never even condemned them for their actions, let alone intervened. If the US had taken more of a stance against the actions then the US would have never become the 'Great Devil' that the fundamentalist muslim thinks they are.

If the US wonts to change this world image but remain the only (at present) 'global policeman'. Sudan are Zimbabwe are just two examples of conflict areas which could have prospered under US intervention but as is the cry: "They have nothing we want".

Condemn more and stop fund and then, maybe, the world will see the US in a new found light.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think the only way that Israel would be in any way threatened by the US is Saudi suddenly upped the ante. That's where the real alliance is. Israel may like the money we have, but it's the Saudis that are making that money for us (when I say "us" I actually mean - "The oil barons who call the shots").

As for the post about the Israelis breaking the Geneva Convention, everyone has. It's been more of a 'guideline' anyway.

The US forays into Iraq and Afghanistan have proven that.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It would probably happen if Israel attacked Saudi Arabia or Iraq

as that would threaten the oil supply and then the world economy.

[edit on 21/1/10 by carslake]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It seems like there's higher powers at work, doesn't it? You bring up good points as well as Sean48 of times that the U.S. should have declared war, but did not. The examples listed are only a few of what was actually publicized; what's to say that there aren't even more things that have happened in the past, but were never released to the public?

which leads me back to my opening statement, it seems like there's higher powers at work, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Oh yes if the US attack Israel there will be massive anti war protests from Born Again Christians and Zionists American Jews

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

First, you present this question like there is only your point of view.

Mistake.

Then you ask what it would take for the US to attack Israel... which would not be unlike asking it to attack England.

Not happening.

You are certainly allowed your political slant but... try to approach the subject like we might not all agree, follow?

Then, after we are on level ground, reword the question to something like: What would it take for America to stand up to Israel?

Just a thought. Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
we will never attack israel as no one can take hearing them wimpering about the holocost anymore and of course they are the only people who have ever faced such a thing.Not stalins people or pol pots,or for that mater not the american indian.A thousand years from now they'll be whimpering about it.I for one am pretty tired of hearing about it.It happened 65 years or so ago get over it.They need to be thrown out of this country along with the scum that runs the us government.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

An anti-semitic president who regularly contributes their anti-semitism via ATS.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pooty

They need to be thrown out of this country along with the scum that runs the us government.

You want to throw out the government who you may blame for current wars, and then you want to start more wars with people from another religion?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by john124]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join