It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wicked Rapture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There will be a rapture of the wicked ones instead of the just ones. The wicked shall come forth into hell by angelic soul, but their physical bodies shall be removed. Removed as in will just vanish into thin air. Removed as in be deleted rather. That is how they will be considered dead. It isn't wheresoever a body is, it's wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together. The eagles are the wicked which will be gathered together in hell. And that is the wicked rapture

Wicked rapture shall occur this year. 2010. The last trump the trump of God. Such like a blackjack in 21 of spades of the ace and the jack. Both rather the wicked angelic soul and the physical body whole of that wicked group. Then shall the planet be cleared up of the corrupt in life. Then next the rest of us not wicked shall be changed which the trumpet shall sound.

Any questions?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
what makes you think this? it sounds nice n all but i don`t see any indication myself
(second line)

[edit on 21/1/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

A vision in the sky a long while back.

That is what I got the clue from. The higher power showed me such a real to life sign.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
an eagle represents truth eating lies, lies are carcass, lies are dead.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Reptile is the bird..
Evolution of the human mind shall no more be dominated by the lower core of evolution being the reptile.
A human being, being of reptile nature and using there higher gifts as a tool to steal from others is a very serious failure , not to mention the on going earth bound destruction of nature and the natural born childs mind.

A bird as a bird is natural and true to itself, and beautiful.
Humans to be beautiful and strong must be human beings.

Please tell more of your vision.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The body is as property of the state and of the country. So when the Lord removes them the Lord will be as a thief that stole properties, even though the physical bodies will be deleted. And the Lord of the earth (physical) shall be raptured first solo just before the wicked rapture. Then the rest shall be changed. During the Lord's rapture the wicked will all be making faces since the Lord will make them do so. And the shout will be "I!" after the Lord descends from the corrupt heaven. "I" because the Lord will be fully back the Lord himself after being the archangel Michael.

The Lord himself gets the pre-trib, during trib, and post-trib rapture from being down here on the planet as shame for being property treated badly. It all accomplishes through the Lord being the archangel amongst as a human being.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Body & Mind is property of the Truth and the truth will remove the sickness and whom has become a part of it, who know in there own hearts and unconciouse whom they are and shall face the scale.

What child has ever NOT been born into this world ready for Love and understanding.
They will bow to The greater of Humanity, truth is the property of all mankind they need not a leader but a guide..
He is a servant of Truth And Love and what comes through him is the word of God unspoken..
Changed is not needed, understand thyself.

All children have been treated badly, he is the greater child of them all and shall do the will of the Greater of Humanity.

What sadness for so much wrong is a burden apon him, be kind to yourself will ease his burden and one more to help clean up.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by chephzibah]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The last trump the trump of God.

That explains the Big Bang

top topics

join