It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Wyatt's Ark of The Covenant?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Actually, it was numerous armed guards, but yep, same special... And I've seen others lead to the same conclusion. I too am surprised we haven't seen a raid there by some secret branch of the government, hehe....

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapo
The wrong information is a crime

If Igive (volontary ) wrong inf.,or Ishared fake knowleadge to the

public Iam a criminel one. Darwin, Marx, Freud --examples.

ah, so infact it is you, chapo, who are either a criminal or at the very least don't know what you are talking about, that is to say, ignorant. Its quite possible that you are also an ignorant criminal. Backup your bald lies, or at least admit that you are a criminal.

gazrok
Since they have refused to allow anyone else in, it seems the fact of whether they truly have it or not, will remain a mystery for now at least...

I have to wonder tho, why is this jewish relic, smuggled out of the temple so far in the past (pre Babylonian-Captivity, pre-Talmud) under the guard of christians? I would think that people who had this super-relic would stay jewish.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
To nygdan ,you are born to be diplomat!!!
I never ask-- folks believe me. Every time Igive my private
opinion. For sure Iam "ignorant" and the most imperfect/ infect
member on ATSNN.COM. Don't take my opinion seriosly.
Also Inever say --Ishare the knowleadge. Knowleadge have
thousands faces !

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I never ask-- folks believe me.

gibberish is hardly an appropriate response

chapo

What false information did darwin marx or freud knowingly present? You still haven't addressed this.

You're going to casually call these people criminals for spreading lies, yet you are the one spreading lies about them. Your own statements denounce yourself as a criminal.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I never ask-- folks believe me.

gibberish is hardly an appropriate response

chapo

What false information did darwin marx or freud knowingly present? You still haven't addressed this.

You're going to casually call these people criminals for spreading lies, yet you are the one spreading lies about them. Your own statements denounce yourself as a criminal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs. D. M. and F. washed the humain brain for many generations.

The MAN don't come from monkey!

The dictature of proletariat is utopie!

In the end of his life (in London) mr. Freud founded 7 members black

magic brotherhood (he was born crazy ) .80% of psychiatry doctors

are the Freudiens (crazy doctors )

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Please nygdan come back to the ARK

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Mrs.

Thy were not women, so again you are making statements you know to be a lie, in this case I doubt you expect anyone to beleive it, but are just slandering (or is it libel, I allways forget) these people. I hold no love for Marx, not in the least, and Freud was definitly wrong about a lot of things, but that hardly means that they lied.

The MAN don't come from monkey!

Incorrect. Man evolved from 'lower' primates. There is no evidence to even hint at it being otherwise. Furthermore, even in Darwin was wrong, which he most certainly isn't (and, since you are obviously unaware of just what it was the he presented in the Origin of Species, he only made an educated guess that man had evolved from african primates, and the main arguement of the book was that evolution happens primarily thru a mechanism of natural selection and leads to adaptation, a case he built up extradordinarily solidly in his book) it would still not make him a liar, a presenter of information he knew was wrong. So again, I ask you, are you lying about Darwin, or are you just ignorant of darwin? I suspect that, again, you've reached a middle ground on this, and are in fact an ignorant liar.

The dictature of proletariat is utopie!

And this makes Marx a liar how? I agree that the method and ideology of communism is, lets just say 'not good', but, again, how does that make marx a liar? At worst, it makes him -wrong-. I don't even think he was incorrect, just that what he was talking about is immposible and uncessesary.

In the end of his life (in London) mr. Freud founded 7 members black
magic brotherhood (he was born crazy )

What the frig are you talking about?

.80% of psychiatry doctors are the Freudiens (crazy doctors )

.8 percent eh? Less than 1 percent? I suspect you don't even know what a 'Freudian' is. Freud developed the method of philosophical and psychological investigation that involves 'psychoanalysis', and often used dream interpretations. Most psychologists and pyschiatrists are not of the 'freudian school 'at all tho, and when they use the term 'freudian' I think that they are refering to his idea that most neurotic disorders are the result of infantile and sexual isssues that have been repressed. And while most psychologists might reject that as the end all and be all of psychology, they at least have reasons for doing that. Again, how does 'represesion as the root of adult neurological disorders' mean that freud was a criminal and a liar. Again, perhaps the better question is, are you merely ignorant of the subject are rather a liar?

regards chapo

You don't need to sign the post, it has you name and information on the left.

Please nygdan come back to the ARK

Say something substantive about it and I will respond to it. You have wrongfully branded three people criminals and liars and I am not simply going to let the matter drop. If you had wanted to focus on the ark then you should've been doing that, rather than throwing around baseless and incorrect slanderous/libelous assertions about people who founded succesful entire fields of science and research. Even marx, who's philosophy and 'dialectic' I, to say the least, entirely disagree with, and who's 'ideological offspring' have been near complete failures, deserves better than that. The Truth reveals his problems, not your lies.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Be diplomat for the rest of your life

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ok chapo, and, please, continue to be a ignoramous who lies and makes stuff up for the rest of your life. I'm a 'diplomat' (whatever the heck that is supposed to mean in your understanding) because I askd you to back up your stupid assertions that these peole are criminals? Fine chapo, I'm a diplomat, and your an ignorant liar.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The ARK is not something you can steal. The preist is not their to guard it he is their to make the offerings. If you tried to steal it you will turn to ashes. It has lightning flashing from it so if only God wants you to steal it you will be successful (good luck on that).

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I haven't been a Christian since 1975 but any one who sees the videos of Ron Wyatt can see the sincerity of the man. His material is the most documented stuff I've seen. Photos of the digs etc. are fantastic. Now I'm not saying I agree with all his assertions. I don't believe that formation in Turkey is the remnants of Noah's ark. But i do believe he found the real Mt. Sinai and the Ark of the C. and the real crucifixion site of Jesus, and the Garden tomb is the tomb they brought Jesus after the crucifixion. Just look at the material on youtube. It's good stuff. The Ark in Ethiopia is a replica. I doubt king Solomon would just give away the most sacred object of the Israelites. I also don't believe the Ark itself held the power to defeat their enemies. It had to be whatever entity was playing god with them. If there is a Supreme being of all the dimensions of the universes, I don't think it would be wasting time on this speck of dust we call earth. It was more likely an Annunaki or some other et. or galactic being.

And I firmly believe the Shroud of Turin is not a contact on body image of Jesus. Far too many anomalies, head too small for body etc. Even if the linen were 1st century, it doesn't prove when the image was placed on it. Also the image is that of a man that isn't dead! CORPSES DON'T BLEED. It's most likely an image using camera obscura techniques. It's the only way I'm aware of to get the details and avoid the globe effects of a contact on body process.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There is a Jewish tradition that Jeremiah was instructed by God to hide the Ark in advance of the Babylonian conquest so that Nebuchadnezzar couldn’t get it, and that is the last time it was seen.
This would support Mr. Wyatt's claim

Also;

1 Kings 10:13 :

"King Solomon gave the queen of Sheba all she desired and asked for, besides what he had given her out of his royal bounty. Then she left and returned with her retinue to her own country."

Proponents say the phrase “all that she desired” included a son. This son, named Menelik, stayed with his father (Solomon) until he was 18, learning the religion of his fathers’ people. Then he went back to Ethiopia to assume the throne. As a parting gift Solomon supposedly had a replica of the Ark of the Covenant made for him. But a group of priests, upset with Solomon for allowing the pagan religions of his wives to influence him, conspired with Menelik to take the real ark instead, and that’s how it got to Ethiopia.

This is supported by the facts that Ethiopia adopted the Jewish religion, their kings carried the title “Lion of Judah” and there’s a significant Ethiopian population in Israel, called the Falasha Jews. No one knows whether the Ark in Ethiopia is the real one or the replica.

So, its still anyones guess.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If they were identical, then it wouldn't matter which one. However I don't think the Ten Commandments went with the kid to Ethiopia. Ron Wyatt said the angels showed him the tablets of the Ten Commandments, along with a huge sword, might be Goliath's and a few other things. They are protecting the cave until the right time, IMO that will be when the Illuminati is defeated.

Here's a video showing the dig, where Ron Wyatt found the crucifixion spot near the Garden Tomb. The cave is supposed to be about 20 ft. below that spot, or 40 ft. below present day ground level.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mpeake

Yes but there are also hidden ninja's. Ethiopian ninjas are the deadliest in the world. they are also the most secret, so secret nobody has ever seen one...

Even if you got to it your face would melt, because it is radioactive/built out of alien spaceship engine.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If somebody found the ark of the covenant, it would be all over tv and the internet. This is my first time ever hearing about this, which proves he is a liar.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
... Ron Wyatt said the angels showed him the tablets of the Ten Commandments, along with a huge sword, might be Goliath's and a few other things. They are protecting the cave until the right time, IMO that will be when the Illuminati is defeated.

RW has pretty much been shown to be a fraud, and statements like his are good indicators he's pulling a con. Since he can't claim scholarly research showed him the location of the ark he has to invoke divine inspiration revealed it to him, since any research he published could easily be picked apart by those who know better. Then to claim this cave will remain secreted until some future event comes to pass is simply another means of keeping the real scholars at bay, much like the Burrow's cave situation.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
truthfully the story goes that only the divine could touch it if you werent divine and you touched it you would die. if he were to show people the ark there would be extensive scientific studies on it which god wouldnt want, he was probably meant to spark belief in the people of god who are all around the world.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
the covenant is in axum in a building with 24 hour security im guessing the building could protect the cave. but it would be more like a hole.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The ARK is not something you can steal. The preist is not their to guard it he is their to make the offerings. If you tried to steal it you will turn to ashes. It has lightning flashing from it so if only God wants you to steal it you will be successful (good luck on that).

I agree with this post in regards to you can't touch it unless God permits it.

Many would have wanted and few attempted,
crazy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join