It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Wyatt's Ark of The Covenant?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't know if any one has already discussed this topic, but does anyone have any info of this man his claim that he had found the Ark of the Covenant? I read an article on him and how he found the Ark in a cave directly under the supposed site of the crucifixion of Christ.

below are some sites I found on him...

www.biblediscoveries.com...

anchorstone.com...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ive always found that any info i read by Ron Wyatt always seems a bit fishy, check out his site, the address of which has slipped my mind.
Anchor Stones for the Ark? hes pushing it a bit there.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've come across this in the past as well... this guy has a little TOO much faith, IMHO. I think that he really believes in this, but I really doubt it. He would've never got the chance to even post on the web if it was real... he would have religious mafias after his butt. Basically, there are people who believe this is sacred enough to die for, I doubt it's real.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yeah I'm with you on that, if that was real there is no way that he would have been allowed to keep publishing. Also why no real pictures of the Ark? He claims that God told him its not the time yet. It really irks me when these people take the high ground claiming that they are somehow chosen for this knowledge while the rest of us are deemed unworthy. I mean come on just another religious zealot who believes his own hype too much.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ron Wyatt (who died in 1999) really believed in his Biblical archaeology -- but professional archaeologists had a lot of problems with his methods and findings. If something as significant as the Ark of the Covenant had been found, it would be common knowledge. He made a lot of money off his unverified "teachings" and lectures and people funding his expeditions.

Even other Biblical archaeologists discounted his "discoveries." He's been debunked by a lot of folks.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
That's the case with most of these people who come out and profess to discover something important. The pattern ususally involves something that is only revealed to them and "when the time is right it will be revealed to everyone". In the meantime they write books, give lectures and generaly profit.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I went to one of his seminars and even met him briefly when he visited Australia, about 6 months before he died. He was rather quietly spoken, not your typical religious showman. If he was wrong, I think he was at least sincerely wrong.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
here's another place where the ark of the covenant is said to be located...

the ark of the covenant

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
here's another place where the ark of the covenant is said to be located...

the ark of the covenant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ehh ,no ,isn't in Etiopia , the ARC of Convenant.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gvret
Yeah I'm with you on that, if that was real there is no way that he would have been allowed to keep publishing. Also why no real pictures of the Ark? He claims that God told him its not the time yet.

Since Mr. Wyatt is deceased, I guess this won't be happening any time soon. How can he claim it wasn't time to show pictures, but was time to tell everyone about it?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Yeah I'm with you on that, if that was real there is no way that he would have been allowed to keep publishing. Also why no real pictures of the Ark? He claims that God told him its not the time yet.

Since Mr. Wyatt is deceased, I guess this won't be happening any time soon. How can he claim it wasn't time to show pictures, but was time to tell everyone about it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,again me
mr. Wyatt and mr. G. Hancock make money;writed books with a foots
and not with a hands

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I don't anything about this man...but I do know that many times people are condemned and ridiculed only to find, years later, that they were actually on to something.......who knows!

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,again me
and not with a hands

regards chapo

What's wrong with making money? Since when is it not normal for people to profit off of their discoveries? I don't know if his findings were true or not, but I wouldn't dismiss them just because Mr Wyatt made money off books he wrote.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Originally posted by chapo

Hi,again me
and not with a hands

regards chapo

What's wrong with making money? Since when is it not normal for people to profit off of their discoveries? I don't know if his findings were true or not, but I wouldn't dismiss them just because Mr Wyatt made money off books he wrote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The money is not a problem for me. The wrong information is a crime

If Igive (volontary ) wrong inf.,or Ishared fake knowleadge to the

public Iam a criminel one. Darwin, Marx, Freud --examples.

The Ark is not in Israel ;not in Etiopia-Aksoum--first B. Mussolini will

bring to Italy--his army was in Etiopia from 1936 to 1941 ??

If not ,eh well Mr.Ind. JONES put the Holy Ark in the Pentagone

building.

When the Babilonians invaded Jerusalem -no ARK--Nabuchodonosor

enter in the city he have with him not only soldats but a lot of every

kind of magisiens ,astrologers ,OBE, astral voyagers ets ets

just for 2-3 h. they will find the Ark---believe me-- try to be on his place

and you will (maybe) uderstand

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Pesonally, I beleive that the ark does not exist anymore...I beleive it was destroyed during the Babylonian invasion. I know there are records of it being moved out during or after the invasions, but it just sounds unlikely that it could have survived such an onslaught.

But if it did make it out, just like Chapo said, it must be in a government wharehouse with the rest of Indiana Jones's discoveries.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Pesonally, I beleive that the ark does not exist anymore...I beleive it was destroyed during the Babylonian invasion. I know there are records of it being moved out during or after the invasions, but it just sounds unlikely that it could have survived such an onslaught.

But if it did make it out, just like Chapo said, it must be in a government wharehouse with the rest of Indiana Jones's discoveries.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps before --when the King Salomon was in life--conspiracy of the

bigest priest & co. You dont forgot He deturned to the religion of Baal ??

The Ark was transported far avay with a help of Phenicians

The SABA -reine nothing in the story--"national hero" for Etiopiens!!

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Solomon eventually came back to the God of Abraham. When he did that he would have brought the ark back to the Isrealites.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Solomon eventually came back to the God of Abraham. When he did that he would have brought the ark back to the Isrealites.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Too late;no witness; every body killed--he don't care about the Ark

He is monarch not priest

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I was under the same impression... The particular church says they have it, it's patrolled with machinegun toting guards, and only one old priest is allowed into the same chamber with it, so they say.

Amazingly, the archeological evidence seems to coincide with their claim. Since they have refused to allow anyone else in, it seems the fact of whether they truly have it or not, will remain a mystery for now at least...

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I was under the same impression... The particular church says they have it, it's patrolled with machinegun toting guards, and only one old priest is allowed into the same chamber with it, so they say.

Amazingly, the archeological evidence seems to coincide with their claim. Since they have refused to allow anyone else in, it seems the fact of whether they truly have it or not, will remain a mystery for now at least...

I saw an A&E special on the search for the ark. It ended up with evidence leading to Ethiopia as well. The place where it is supposed to be held was guarded by only one man with a machine gun and the priest who is allowed in the temple. The temple has a ricketty wire fence around it that seems would fall over if someone pushed it hard enough and the guard seemed like he stood no chance against a well thought plan to overtake the building and search for the ark.. I'm just sorta suprised that it hasn't been planned before. I guess I have too much of an imagination.

[edit on 17-9-2004 by mpeake]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join