It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok I need help i'm being haunted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ok I need help!
2 weeks ago I watched Paranormal Activity and thats where it all began...
The night of watching P.A. my parents said I sleptwalked 3 times...
2 nights after watching it my mom had asked my dad to take
P.A. out of her disk drive before he went to bed... well he held it off...and while he did he kept hearing a dog barking, it went from the front of the house to the back of the house and would take 2-3 minute breaks..well this went on for 4 hours till till the dog abruptly stopped, and he suddently heard talking and he went to the computer and looked and P.A. was playing....then he closed the window and it was 3:00am...(3:00am is the hour in which demons can mock god)....
Now to 2 nights ago I was turning my tv off and as soon as it was offI saw a mutalated little girl's face with no eyes... I dunno what this means...
Yesterday mornin I was leaving the house and as soon as I grabbed the front door knob I heard a big bang and looked down the hallway and all the doors were the same except the bathroom door...it was shut...now this mornin I was going down the gravel driveway and I stopped at the botton and I heard someone running down the gravel and looked as it just had stopped behind me and no one was there....
Help!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
1 - do you usually sleep walk, or have you done so in the past?
2 - are you 100% sure that you're not suffereing from an over active imagination, after watching a scary film. The mind is a very powerful playground, and it loves to play tricks.
3 - if you truly believe that you've some how attracted a ghostly presence, then get some salt water and spread it everywhere, even over yourself. Maybe even pop down to your local hippy shop and get some crystals for some protection.
4 - try get something on film, have your cell phone handy and charged for any unexpected bumps in the night. Stories are just stories without evidence. (don't mean to sound crass)

Good luck, I hope this passes soon.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranormalITI
Ok I need help! 2 weeks ago I watched Paranormal Activity and thats where it all began... [...]
Help!

I can help you with the first part. Stop watching that movie. If you're a suggestable person, it'll freak you out and maybe make you start seeing things that aren't there. And if you get into that state, then of course your reality guards will be down and you'll be easy pickin's for an aggressive wandering demon (non-corporeal personality matrix, whatever), to get even further inside your head and mess you up even further.

Get out, get some sunshine on your face. Keep re-affirming your reality. Look at your hands. Are you awake? Are you dreaming? Looking at your hands will tell you. Teach yourself again what it real and what isn't.

Otherwise, good luck!

[edit on 21-1-2010 by 2000 Yards]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
But the thing is..its been 2 weeks and 3 days i am not even the slightest bit scared

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
and ill set up my cell phone and see what i get

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ah and when im in my room i feel a negative presence

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is definitely very death metal. Sounds pretty creepy. If you really wanna make the most of the experience listen to some Meshuggah or Unmerciful.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2000 Yards

Ok I need help! 2 weeks ago I watched Paranormal Activity and thats where it all began... [...]
Help!

I can help you with the first part. Stop watching that movie. If you're a suggestable person, it'll freak you out and maybe make you start seeing things that aren't there. And if you get into that state, then of course your reality guards will be down and you'll be easy pickin's for an aggressive wandering demon (non-corporeal personality matrix, whatever), to get even further inside your head and mess you up even further.

Get out, get some sunshine on your face. Keep re-affirming your reality. Look at your hands. Are you awake? Are you dreaming? Looking at your hands will tell you. Teach yourself again what it real and what isn't.

Otherwise, good luck!

[edit on 21-1-2010 by 2000 Yards]

Hey there paranormalITI, in response to your u2u I have come to offer you some helpful advise.

But I see 2000 Yards has beat me to it (the hand technique is excellent advice) ... if this has only occurred since you saw the film then as 'real' as these things may seem, it is absolutely down to a psychological reaction ... as opposed to (pardon the pun :@@
paranormal activity.

That doesn'tmake it any less scary however !

I personally have not seen the film but my son has ... and having me as a mom he is not easily scared by the paranormal ... but even he admitted the last 20mins of the film were a bit freaky ... and a couple of his friends actually left before the end. So it does sound as if it's quite dramatic.

And that is the key ... yes the film is supposed to be based on 'real events' I believe ... but you must also remember that the account has been hollywoodized for greater effect. I would bet a years wages that the true events were nowhere near the filmed version.

And if you notice, the psychological horrors have a much deeper impact on your fear capasity ... than a film with simple blood and gore monsters in it.

The fear reaction goes right back to neaderthal times ... the fight or flight reflex ... it's natural.

However, if you are not convinced, you can always carry a pouch with a clear quartz crystal in it and a large pinch of rock salt.

This is a simple yet very effective way to deflect negative energy ... you can wear it around your neck / keep it in your pocket during the day ... then keep it under your pillow at night when your're in bed.

Woody

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If it doesn't stop just say to your self that you are possitive and that these things can't do shh against you.

I'm not a paranormal invastigator by anymeans but ill just try to help. You have to change your attitude towards "it".

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Ill try this and tell ya how it goes...im ok with horror though...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by woodwytch

Ill try this and tell ya how it goes...im ok with horror though...

You may well be ok with horror ... but this film was designed to make the biggest impact on the psyche ... it has effected many people who are usually ok with horror films apparently.

Anyhoo see if the pouch does the trick ... let me know.

Woody

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yes mam' I can do this....Ill keep ya updated if anything else happens....w8 could a spirit cause red itchy bumps all over my body? I have a skin condition its eczema and it hasent acted up in over 5 years and now since all this has started it has....help

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormalITI

It couldn't cause it directly but if you've been a bit stressed and worrying about these things, then that will certainly flare it up a little

Woody

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It is hard to say if the movie is just causing your mind to play tricks or if there really is something there. I can't comment on the movie because I haven't seen it but I can say that there are entities that will use an opening like your viewing of the movie to interject themselves.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am a paranormal expert, and medium and this is what happened.

Whenever- a human being watches a show or movie about ghosts (especially when we watch ghost hunter shows) it raises our vibration that calls the attention of spirits in limbo.

They follow your light until they come to your house, which is a beacon of light in their limbo fog. They see your watching a television show about them, and hoping that you can help, they stay.

And as scary as it is to have a spirit in your home, you cant blame them, because they are lost and scared. About 20% of all people who die get stuck in Limbo. Ignoring them, wont make them go away.

What you MUST do to get rid of the spirit is to stand up for your home and yourself. Address strongly that you cannot help them and that your home is not a place where they can stay. Re address the fact that they are dead, and to find a psychic/medium who can help them cross over.

Remember, whatever they look like- they are human souls just like us. Treat them with kindness and respect and they will likely return the favor.

Edit: NO OUIJA BOARDS- NO CANDLES- NO SEANCES
This will only attract MORE spirits to your home. Trust me. If you need further help, please U2U me.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You're just spooking yourself. It's a psychological phenomenon, that's all.

I have seen a bunch of real paranormal stuff in my lifetime, and I'd say that I'm tough to spook. I'm no self professed 'expert' or medium, just someone who's been sensitive for a long, long time and experienced a lot of things.

That said, the movie "The Ring" had a bizarre effect on me. Scared the bejeesus out of me. I know it's not real, and I know it's camera tricks, but it did spook me. Funny that. No other movie ever did. Haven't seen PA, but I intend to. Just to see.

I highly doubt that you are being haunted. If you have, by any chance, raised your personal sensitivity to spirit, you may notice more stuff. It's not haunting you. If you find yourself troubled, and you are getting more sensitive, I would suggest going to a local spiritualist society to talk about it. They will be comfortable talking about whatever troubles you, won't be judgmental or religious about it, and certainly won't insist you 'cross their palm with silver' like the so called "clairvoyants" with the store fronts and yellow pages ads or the "Gypsy" at the carnival.

I'd lay off the cheese before bedtime, have a glass of milk and stop worrying. Get a hobby. Anything to take your mind off it.
I'm not being glib here, just realistic.
I'll be the first to congratulate you if you manage to snap a picture of a spirit. Stop worrying, and stop spooking yourself.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

But it may be also strengthened by the fact im somewhat of a phychic myself:/

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Have you considered charging this deadbeat entity rent ?? ... exactly, let's try to see someone without a body try to get a job in an economic slump !

who's scared now.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
You're just spooking yourself. It's a psychological phenomenon, that's all.

I like how you say "that's all," when the phrase "psychological phenomenon" is about as well understood as ghosts and demons. What creates and sustains a delusion? Brain chemicals? Nobody knows how those work, either. The mind, consciousness, is influenced on a quantum level. And nobody knows how. Demons? Why not? It could be a component, just like electromagnetic fields. We're just better at measuring EMFs.

Exchanging one set of poorly defined words with another really isn't much of an explanation. It's an exuse so you don't have to think about it anymore.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Seems like you're pretty interested in whats happening to you in a non-negative way.

So the question is- do you want it to go away or do you want to learn more about it?

My wife and I used to live in a Civil War era house, with a "roommate" of our own. It was scary at first but we got used to it over time, to the point that he became a natural part of our lives. It was interesting. The dogs loved chasing him around the house.

We've since relocated and to be honest, the new house feels lonely.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join