It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Unity -- you're talking about "Higher frequencies" etc. but you just ignored what I wrote about. The void has nothing to do with fractals.

Fractals are science. As math professor Steve Strogatz points out fractals are a mathematical ideal -- fractals are NOT nature -- fractals are not reality!

So if you just want to repeat, to regurgitate science -- how is that anything special? You're just riding the science wave which is DESTROYING ECOLOGY -- and then meanwhile talking about dolphins, etc. That's total b.s.!!

Here watch Strogatz to learn about fractals:

www.youtube.com...

reply to post by Unity_99

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I edited my post. I had missed the bottom link and discovered your blog. I still don't understand how the harmonics work, when some remarkable things happened to me, both in terms of psi and a siting, and memories returning, in a very high frequency, listening to dolphin and whale songs, and binaurals. It was akin to a light fine field quite intense, made me very light headed, but very intuitive as well.

But thank you for adding some good reading, and adding another dimension to the perspective here.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Discovered this site today...Expanding Horizons.
It appears very pertainent to the discussion regarding harmonic frequencies.

See the songs on this page:Expanding Horizons, the music

This is a post summarizing some points from the site
Expanding Horizons, the post

One
Planet
One
People
One
LOVE

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Sorry, I have to admit that I didn't hear a word that lady was saying.
Her beauty was rather distracting. They need to get a homlier looking woman to do the videos. Maybe I'll try listening with the monitor turned off.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Last night I read: The Actual Plan for the Matrix: Incommensurability, Harmonic Resonance, and the Religion of Technology
www.nonduality.com...

Concerning their long standing plan to alter this dimension and mutate the human race. Some of what was mentioned such as Divine Mother and the Council of Nine is from ancient scripts, apparently they are trying to mimic Prime Creator's universe with technology and created their own cabalist council of nine.

The frequency itself is needed, or whatever is truly happening that awakens us and brings back memories. There may be a different process going on other than the radiactive one???

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
Sorry, I have to admit that I didn't hear a word that lady was saying.
Her beauty was rather distracting. They need to get a homlier looking woman to do the videos. Maybe I'll try listening with the monitor turned off.

I don't know who starred you. They don't need to find homlier women, she is actually an author on manfisting, before the secret ever came out, and she gave workshops for years. She now is offering her information freely to bring us to a higher level of awareness so that we can co-create an edenist 2012 onward. She is wonderful, beautiful, empowered, and a very intelligent caring woman. We all would benefit from being like this.
She doenst need anyone else speaking for her, she does a good enough job herself.

Morningmayan not only gives wonderful information on learning how to manifest, and practice, but she has been walking the walk, asking questions like a grass roots reporter and making videos about it. A security guard at the airport and information about the H15N, and phoned the senators office about the Blackwater merc's in Montana, and she goes down and has talks with the sherrifs office about what police roles are, and who they serve, and for them to remember the constitution. She is encouraging non-violent, non-particiaption and wide and awake people who can say NO and mean it.

This is about us meditating, and going inside to remember who we are, and seeing through their matrix. And changing the ending to the play. We can do it. We are love and light and we are going to win.

What I would like to see is people joining Max Igan's Great Intention, not just one day a week, but every day, working at manifesting an edenistic ending and changing the entire situation here. This is the purpose of this thread to get us practicing manifesting.
I read Drew's paper, and will read more on his very informative blog. But despite their manipulation of science and metaphysics, we still have only this wording to go with, so I still say we need to raise our frequency. I think the East has much to teach us. Ingo Swann spoke of how much wealth of information comes out of the East and is connected to our psi. We are are multidieminsional sensing systems. We are not our bodies. We have to push out of this box they have trapped us in.

Also, one thing in the paper I read, and the elite actually attempting to play God, with their manipulations, it didnt bring in the Cosmic or Et side of things. There that as well.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I think they are attempting to mimic Divine Mother, the Cosmic Mother and Her High Councils, and muliverse, and with destructive scientific principals and radiation, attempting to create or mimic the multiverse to mimic Prime Creator and even make their own psycho council in order to mess with creation. High radiation levels could make the human race mutate into greys, for this is what the annanuki, the old empire did to them. They were survivors from many wars and nuclear, and then their females were killed off and they were enslaved and genetically modified.

We are all here to change this and hold strong loving, clear images of eden, transformation, freedom and evolution in a positive way.

Have they been using Tesla and HAARP type technology then to send this energy down?

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks for reading my research and commenting.

Unfortunately the whole "annunaki" meme is part of the same Actual Matrix Plan propaganda as I've also detailed. Here's my details on the Actual Matrix Plan and the New Age propaganda around it:

www.breakingopenthehead.com...

www.truthbeknown.com...

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Speaking of fractals here is another link that ViperFoxBat posted on one of my threads.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Ok I've just read through the first link there, and have a few things to add, because its not cut and dried in any respect to this.

Divine Mother has a cosmic plan, that I believe with all my heart. But the annanuki are the bloodlines who have ruled this planet since Sumeria and before. Their plan to attempt to enslave people, even their souls, with soul wiping technology is long standing. This is not just another conspiriacy. One thing that is occuring is we are being visited, nudged or even given swift kicks in the behind by sitings, for some its many sitings. And memories that return, cosmic ones as to who you are. And listening to binaurals is not a plot by the illuminati, yes, the nazis based a lot of their mkultra and nlp on the what they discovered about them, by observations in nature from what I read. What they did is discover the harmonics and exploit it.

Now as an example of rewiring neurology, for creating more connections to your right hemisphere, the binaurals, hemisync and isotones work very well. They are helping my children who have apraxia, and increasing my one son's psi, just as they do mine.

And I cannot emphasize enough listening to whales and dolphins. It is profound how they can awaken us.

Our psi is real, and even though I believe strongly they would love to exploit this, its also both our way out of this matrix they are forming around us, our freedom, and gives us access to our metaphysical abilities to co-create.

Co-create is what this thread is about. Morningmayan is my soul sister, I recognized her in August, and others. I saw many, have very strong energy recognition.

The manifesting excercises and techniques work. You have only to do them.

I've been attracted to the writings and teachings of India, and China, for some time, but have not been able to spend the years it would take to study this in depth, and even then only become a novice really. One of my contacts sent me information on Osho, and I found this link to read:

www.oshoworld.com...

So far, everything I have come to as my awakening, is experiential. As an experiencer, with contact and being somewhat psi, experiencing phenomenon for myself. Even in the manifesting, I had 3 things happen quickly short term, cloud work, and 2 other events, that really helped me connect to what I awoke and was given a year ago, that I had to hold one perfect thought strongly when the time came.

I've not joined any groups, any workshops, trained in any other spiritual schools after leaving the Christian faith, but recognize much of what I read in a holistic way, picking and choosing tools and truths that I respond to. Alot of what you read in new age is actually ancient information.

We still have to do what we came to do, our missions.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
In other words, much as I'd like research in depth incredible information that this world, particularly the east, has to offer, (and I hope to get to some of it) I cannot go through my steps, walk my path, by learning it all. So what I have to do is keep completely open, still, and rely on my inner knowing, my psi, my energy recognition to reach the next stage, to discover the next "diamond" on my path, to connect to the next person I can, or the information I need, because I want this world to change ASAP and become a moneyless, eutopia with high clean technology and psi telepathic citizens who feel for each other all the time, free of all bloodlines, and all elite. We could have been living this way all along, and for every moment that we're not, and another child succumbs to hunger, wars and violence and another human or animal is martyred, this is a crime beyond belief.

And that we are talking about all the possible disasters, programming them with words into the matrix, pulling them into reality without understanding, most of us, that our subconsicous, our programming is holding this into place. Its time to change this, and plant seeds of awareness so that we stop, we use words carefully, we choose our own thoughts, we do push all limits on consciousness by meditations and manifesting and developing our psi to the max, and we re-create this world.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Unity_99

Manifesting is remarkable faster in a state of higher frequency. To prove that it works all you need is a journal and some small tests, such as parking spaces, cloud work, a phone call from someone you miss and havent heard from for months, a hug---you get the idea. It works.

I think I made a cloud disappear by the power of my mind before. I was chanting: "Cloud disappear" over and over again.

Yes that is the way to practice. I was niave I just thought hmmm. cloud work, and instead of doing something small I envisioned something rather large. And it worked, that just blew me away, and I was so grateful, to the Creator to the Universe, just filled with awe.

It was an unusual sky, a sheet of slower moving pink clouds, kind of stormy pink, unusual appearance. Then a faster moving thinner sheet of dark clouds drifting overtop in an overlay fashion.

I though, now this won't do at all. And so I spent some time, about 20 minutes, thinking hearts, pink hearts everywhere. Nothing changed but I was really consentrating and envisioning hearts. I exhausted my mental energy and went to make some coffee and relax. Went back to the door about 20 minutes later, and there were hearts. Pink hearts, and some white ones. Big ones, small ones, abstracted ones. I've never seen anything like this before, and the shapes couldnt be manipulated into hearts at all when I left, even if I used artistic liscense with them. It was like a miracle. But it really drained me.

Oh, there werent any black hearts. No black hearts allowed.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Vangelis - Alpha

Excellent song by Vangelis for meditation, but then his music is perfectly suited. And Era too. These two are amongst my favorite alternative musicians.

Another good one:

Gamma Centauri (Alpha& Gamma Binaural beats in Solfeggio Hz)

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well actually I read the book "Karma Cola" by Mheta -- an Indian writer -- she states that the U.S. State Department would regularly be sent Western devotees of Osho who were made to go insane and then the U.S. government would then just fly the now insane to psych wards in the U.S. -- straight from Osho. Osho knew he was doing this.

Osho was linked to the CIA by many sources:

aangirfan.blogspot.com...

And the HemiSync technology created by Robert Monroe was used by the CIA to train their remote viewers for psychic warfare.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I'm well aware of the Monroe Institutes involvement in remote viewing and have two of Joe McMoneagle's books on it. You talk about the programs that were done in the negative, all of this has incredible positive implications for the human race.
I would have to research what you said about Osho a bit more than rely on this testimony, so I will check it out. Because it may save me hours of reading more. However there is so much disinfo that its hard to find out which people are working an agenda, and who is being handled, even amongst many of the posters here. Whereas your psi, its real, and the hemisynch and binaurals work.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
www2.db.dk...

And so it seemed, still more evident in the following years, that the harassment by the Reagan administration against Osho's land estate in the mountains of Oregon were actions that fitted overwhelmingly smooth into the overall framework of the strategic alliance with the Vatican. To celebrate 'The Year of the Bible' relations with the Vatican were formalized as from January 10th 1994, and soon CIA also found themself engaged in the outphasing of anti-papal 'liberation theology' in Latin America.

Being a long time entry on the Vatican's list of forbidden authors - former known as Index Librorum Prohibitorum - Osho and his critizism of the papal institution was causing constant anxiety in the leading circles of the Roman-Catholic church. Among the sixty interviewpersons approached by Brecher during his 1989 fact-finding-research, cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, Head of the Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith and the second most powerful man in the Vatican, revealed that he would only consider the matter if all questions were submitted to him in writing months in advance. According to information from someone 'very close' to Ratzinger, he 'is known to have operated behind the scenes in the expulsion of Rajneesh from America'. It is beyond doubt that Ratzinger got the creeps when 'oriental godmen' were threatening the church and seducing the followers away from Christ.

You see, its things like this that make me wonder if and why people are suddenly discredited on the hearsay of a few.
I mean Michael Jackson comes to mind as well in this kind of thing.

I've read of his writings and they're quite profound. The Vatican is one of the secret powers of the world and I pretty much know how they operate to some extent now, so for some reason when you wrote that they came to mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It's highly ironic that the article you link to compares the almost destruction of Osho's cult compound by Meese with Jonestown -- calling it the prevention of "Jonestown II" -- when in fact Jonestown was ALSO A CIA OPERATION:

www.whale.to...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yes but you have to know what you're dealing with. We also live in a world where Michael Jackson was set up and I believe murdered. Its easy enough to call everyone a cia operative. The Jonestown massacre I believe is CIA, it was a terrifying thing and the elite run this world by pure terror, an illegal pyramid system that dirties everyone hands for advancement. I believe they are agents of chaos. Anytime I see something horrific happening, or even all the different terrorists groups, I believe they are set up.

But Osho, has written some very good books, and so far from what I've read theres nothing in them that could ever harm anyone. Don't know about any groups that follow him, like disciples. Cause I have avoided that kind of thing all my life. But just because there is an attempt to smear him after he dies, makes me wonder whose agenda it serves. Information is like a double edged sword.
More and more online especially, I have been questioning many peoples motives.

What I believe in is my own inner knowing and experiences. And this thread is to actually encourage others to do their own excercies, keep their own journals and start to find out for themselves, and not be swayed by tons of other things.

But as for whose books or writings appeal. We have to use our own inner wisdom to find those things that resonate with us. The link I gave has many volumes of his writing. I've read a few of them. I would have to read more to get a feeling if he was on an agenda, because CIA ops would be on an agenda. Or to see if he was really saying something so out of the ordinary that the Vatican would want to cast a slur on his name.
Et type information is one of the things they would do this for. I can only guess at what is in their vaults.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think Osho's books are stupid and he was Westernized at a young age. He's perfect for Westerners who do not want to know about real Vedic yoga. And the well documented destructive practices on his commune are either CIA or they are not to be promoted. It's a cult -- like scientology, dianetics, and the whole "salesmen" culture of the New Age scene -- scream therapy, EST, etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I find it kind of irrelevant, but if you have some links to the vedic information they would be very appreciated. I spent this evening downloading some interesting pdfs including some Toaist healing manuals and some on the Vedic. I have yet to read them. Perhaps the reason why in the west we are drawn to a more popular accounts is because most of us don't have years to study this in depth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join